• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xebenkeck

Smash Lord
Lol really i thought in that thread in general discussion the stage voted as least favorite was 75m. I obivously don't like it as i replaced it. I just don't see the fun in it, especially that you can't go throught the platforms, the whole stage is like onix from poke-floats.

Xebenkeck

Smash Lord
That event match in melee, where your luigi and your facing a huge bowser on poke-floats, i beat that in like 5 seconds cause i got bowser to SD twice right off the bat. He tried to Nair me and i was on squirtles arm, he'd miss and fall to his death.

Vigilante

Smash Lord
I'd like to ask first. Are you guys okay with me releasing and sharing a project M Riivolution XML file that enables costume hacks, video hacks and music hacks after the demo patch? I will not do so without your permission. I will simply "enable" them so it's easier for people to click and drag their stuff or transfer from Gecko to Riivo.

Evilagram

Smash Journeyman
Is edge camping still a problem, competitively? I mean, enough to still warrant a ledge grab limit?

Evilagram

Smash Journeyman
Trust me, melee didn't need a LGL, neither will PM. If you think it needs a LGL, then you need to approach/edge guard more.
Of course. I am just double checking in the interests of reducing rule complexity. Ideally, the rule list should not have any special rules made just to combat specific unfair tactics.

Seikishidan Soru

Smash Journeyman
I threw the code made to have the music change when you go to the CSS in my P:M GCT. (forget GCT-to-Text stuff, HEX EDITOR)

No bugs I'm aware of. Doesn't seem to interfere with anything. 64 CSS music da bess.
Wow, I was just wondering about that the other day. I'll go with I Wanna Take U 4 A Ride as the CSS music and it won't feel awkward this time.

BinAly

Smash Apprentice
So, the question might have been missed, or you guys couldn't fix it yet, or even want to hide it for the DEMO ;).

With the new DI codes in place, is it possible to LedgeTech?

kaizo13

Smash Champion
With the new DI codes in place, is it possible to LedgeTech?
ledge teching has been possible for a long time now.......but now with the new DI discoveries i believe you can now ASDI into ledge techs

but SDI is still not possible? idk, someone correct me if i'm wrong

Edit:
yup, way wrong

FireBall Stars

Smash Ace
IIRC Shanus said Ledgetech is still not possible due of it being an independent entity.

The "ledgetech" we see possible in the demo is basically a wall tech made to mimic the ledgetech, not an actual one.

Xebenkeck

Smash Lord
So are peach's turnips fixed yet, or are they still causing problems. Also does anyone know the probability of getting a stich face in brawl and what it was in melee?

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Mad irrelevant to my post.

Make sure to understand a post before you reply to it.
You were saying that anyone who wants to remove the transforming mechanic from PT is closeminded, no? I was just taking it broader. Project M by its nature (and fanbase) is going to be a fairly conservative project (Conservative from a Melee perspective of course. Project M is by far the most heavily and radically modified Brawl mod. Even Brawl- looks like a simple pallet swap compared to us).

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
Last I recall, asking someone to be more open, never meant they were closed-minded. It just meant to be more....open, as someone could be open-minded already, but still become MORE open-minded. etc etc. you get the point.

but i'm not even going to bother with this loooool.

all i know is that hype is around the horizon. Might be streaming sunday with the latest build.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Last I recall, asking someone to be more open, never meant they were closed-minded. It just meant to be more....open, as someone could be open-minded already, but still become MORE open-minded. etc etc. you get the point.

but i'm not even going to bother with this loooool.

all i know is that hype is around the horizon. Might be streaming sunday with the latest build.
Semantics but k...

Is shino stalling coming back?
It's already in. It's in the demo even. Are you having trouble with it?

Slashy

Smash Lord
Also, seriously, how the hell do you even edit Flat Zone 2? Forget NPC, THAT stage is a mess.

afaik, even most casuals hate NPC, but w/e. I'll make it, it'll be an option, even if you don't incorporate it I'll still be happy with it.

Also, @above, I like 75m. I wouldn't replace it with some random stage.
NPC+ is pretty good.

Would it be possible to map switch to down taunt for the Pokemon and still give them more down specials?

Youngling

Smash Journeyman
ledge teching has been possible for a long time now.......but now with the new DI discoveries i believe you can now ASDI into ledge techs

but SDI is still not possible? idk, someone correct me if i'm wrong

Edit:
yup, way wrong
Please stop posting here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom