• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
Well when you're told to go play Melee when playing P:M, just put on your trollface and tell the SSF4 players to go play SF2 on the SNES.
Okay, I'm getting tired of this.

*******, ignorant people, ST to SSF4 is absolutly NOTHING like Melee to P:M in any way possible. You are ******** if you think this. SSF4 and ST are nothing alike, Melee and P:M and 80% the same in terms of physics. A better argument is telling AE players to go back to SSF4 since they're essencially the same game with slightly different things.

jahkzheng

Smash Lord
Nintendo already knows about Project Melee. Nintendo and Hal's own R&D departments are collaborating on a special surveillance and monitoring program directed towards brawl hacks with a special concern towards PM. This joint program goes all the way up to Iwata and has several files containing the collected intelligence of each of Project Melee's current and past developers.

In fact, there's a secret plan - the full scope of which isn't entirely known by anyone but a select few - to pull strings in certain select places in order to influence Dant's "destiny". With each seemingly unrelated string pulled, his future will increasingly lead towards one where he will become a direct asset of Nintendo's. In this way, they will have insured that what was once an uncontrolled variable will become one under their control.

But this isn't the first time this plan has been implemented. PW, for one, is already a work in progress...

Hope you enjoyed my little piece, lol.
(I've said too much...)

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
ok taking the stream down.. connection isnt really stable enuff. gotta wait till i get my internet on when i get paid... the consequences of having my own apt

Metmetm3t

Smash Lord
Comparing games never works.

Also Nintendo can never shut P:M down, the worst they could do was threaten legal action, but it would cost them thousands and they would gain nothing

JediKnightTemplar

Smash Lord
Nintendo already knows about Project Melee. Nintendo and Hal's own R&D departments are collaborating on a special surveillance and monitoring program directed towards brawl hacks with a special concern towards PM. This joint program goes all the way up to Iwata and has several files containing the collected intelligence of each of Project Melee's current and past developers.

In fact, there's a secret plan - the full scope of which isn't entirely known by anyone but a select few - to pull strings in certain select places in order to influence Dant's "destiny". With each seemingly unrelated string pulled, his future will increasingly lead towards one where he will become a direct asset of Nintendo's. In this way, they will have insured that what was once an uncontrolled variable will become one under their control.

But this isn't the first time this plan has been implemented. PW, for one, is already a work in progress...

Hope you enjoyed my little piece, lol.
(I've said too much...)
WHAT!?!?! OTHERS KNOW?!?! Quick, someone notify the PMBR! Sakurai's army of waveshining, trip inducing ninja-wizards will attack the PMBR's secret base in exactly 6900 hours (lol69). Thanks to that traitor 5ive the entire Nintendo Office of Undisclosable Ambiguously Legal Activities knows the security of the bunker! System update 4.4 will go active in two days, activating the brick of C4 inside every Wii (why else would it have the computational power of a PS2) found to have unauthorized software. Someone find Shanus and Dantarion and get them to safety before- IWATA IS HERE! Quick the secret code for underground bunker holding PW is "super ocarina 64" no quotation marks of cours- (blood splatters across computer screen)

We here at NOUALA would like to apologize for this "inconvenience". We are Nintendo. You cannot beat us.

C_Ferris32

Smash Journeyman
So um... Luigi's Mansion freezes the game for me whenever I select it in the SSS or My Music. Is there a way to fix this? Assuming there is, if someone could pm me a step by step process on how to fix it, I would greatly appreciate it :)

libertyernie

Smash Ace
This should do that:
Code:
reset for luigi's mansion music only
4A000000 9017EBCC
14000078 0000271C
14000080 00002719
14000088 00002718
14000090 000027CC
14000098 000027CD
E0000000 80008000

Brian_Link

Smash Cadet
So I've been thinking about how all the stages from vBrawl are going to be in P:M, and I realized something. Are you going to keep the crap vBrawl windmill in PokeStadium 1, or would it be possible for that to be the melee version. I can understand wanting to keep the vBrawl stages the same, but to be fair, that stage was supposed to be like Melee, and Sakurai failed with the windmill.

moleman915

Smash Apprentice
Are the Vbrawl stages and their recreations going to have different icons? Or are we going to see like the same images copied twice, like two skyworlds, or two norfairs.

FireBall Stars

Smash Ace
I had a sudden idea for PSI Magnet. I don't know if it's a good one, but you guys decide what to do with it.

It works normally, but if held for a time (2 or 3 seconds), Ness enters in a magnetic state that automatically absorbs energy projectiles and lasts for about 1 and a half minutes, during that state, using another PSI Magnet repels projectiles instead of absorbing. Ness gains very weak electric hitboxes with transcendent priority around himself during PK Thunder 1.

PSI Magnet could also repel projectiles in the move's deactivation.

This change wouldn't affect much of Ness' game but would ease some specific match-ups, but only if he finds enough time.

Maybe in that state, Ness PSI attacks could receive a small buff of 1 or 2% of damage or so and extra graphical effects.

Xinc

Smash Lord
NNID
xincmars
3DS FC
2981-7601-8481
It's so much easier to do marth's uthrow CG on Fox than Falco. Why does Falco get leeway?

Cemetery

Smash Apprentice
It works normally, but if held for a time (2 or 3 seconds), Ness enters in a magnetic state that automatically absorbs energy projectiles and lasts for about 1 and a half minutes...

Ness gains very weak electric hitboxes with transcendent priority around himself during PK Thunder 1.

Sounds interesting. Would change Ness' metagame for sure, but that's not necessarily a bad thing.

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
Late night awesome, but whatever... my comp is getting fixed and I should have windows up and running soon, which means I can actually do my stage manic again! Already got several concepts in the works including a complete revamp of the summit (not summit+. Better). Oh, and I can actually mess with ps1 windmill instead of just talking through it with monk... so much fun (I'm hyper since I can actually do stuff again!)

C_Ferris32

Smash Journeyman
What program would you guys recommend for converting a text file to a gct file? I know there are a bunch out there, but I have no idea which one would be easiest to work with.

SymphonicSage12

Smash Master
I know this is the totally wrong place, but where is the best place to find project:m demo people to fight online? AllIsBrawl is for some reason NOT sending me an activation email :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom