• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vigilante

Smash Lord
I knew someone was bound to post it eventually, XD. That got me a "voice" status in the chatrooms, lol.

Ecks

Smash Lord
@Strong Bad

Oh I see, how about making it so after pressing b (after psi up), imputting a direction (just up, down, etc) really fast to use a smash? but if it's not possible/not worth the time, what you said works just fine I guess.

Vaerix

Smash Journeyman
Vig, it just makes you that much cooler.

Cuba has a snazzy Bowser. I miss the f-air and jab gfx, but since watching more PM vids, it's growing on me.

FireBall Stars

Smash Ace
Well, if Dream Greens ends working exactly like Dream Land, it would be basically matter of choice would it?

But if changing into Dream Greens would affect gameplay in any way over Dream Land, then there's no choice as to use Dream Land 64 for tourneys.

I mean, if M22K makes Dream Greens into functioning exactly like the 64 counterpart, it wouldn't matter which one is in a tournament, right?
Quoted if no one had readed. This would be a way to let people use DL64 or Dream Greens as they will work the same.

Or it would be too much work for too much little reward?

Vig, it just makes you that much cooler.[2]

Xinc

Smash Lord
NNID
xincmars
3DS FC
2981-7601-8481
I want to know if Project M, in The Game, whether or not will summit and the snake's stage will be changed?

Ecks

Smash Lord
I want to know if Project M, in The Game, whether or not will summit and the snake's stage will be changed?
If they use the level freezer code it will affect summit and other stages. As for snake's stage, I don't think they changed it.

Xinc

Smash Lord
NNID
xincmars
3DS FC
2981-7601-8481
If they use the level freezer code it will affect summit and other stages. As for snake's stage, I don't think they changed it.
So will the Summit follow Brawl+ Summit then? :p

Dantarion

Smash Champion
9AM: My laptop OS dies
10AM: I take apart 2 laptops
11AM: My laptop has 120gb more space, and Ubuntu
12PM: Ubuntu+XP
3PM: Ubuntu+XP+7+Absolutely no data loss.

Xinc

Smash Lord
NNID
xincmars
3DS FC
2981-7601-8481
9AM: My laptop OS dies
10AM: I take apart 2 laptops
11AM: My laptop has 120gb more space, and Ubuntu
12PM: Ubuntu+XP
3PM: Ubuntu+XP+7+Absolutely no data loss.
Omg Dant, A+ much? I'm surprised your motherboard didn't short-circuit. Any overclocking on you... :p

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
I don't think they're touching the Summit. They'll probably use it as a free slot to replace with another Melee stage if they haven't already.

Xinc

Smash Lord
NNID
xincmars
3DS FC
2981-7601-8481
No, it isnt, the Samus'Grapple beam is long

in melee, the Grapple Beam has the same range than the hookshot, that is the reason of my Question
I meant compared to melee >.>

wildvine47

Smash Ace
I have a really fast request for you guys.

Could you post the code you used to make it so the characters scream when hit with a strong attack, like in Melee? I just wanted to make it so that regular Brawl characters did this. I tried to PSA it myself, but I'm a noob at that, so I couldn't figure anything out.
Really? No one can help me with this?

Demon-oni

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Thanatos-Demon
3DS FC
0147-1152-7184
@wildvine47

I'm pretty sure they have already done this.

Xinc

Smash Lord
NNID
xincmars
3DS FC
2981-7601-8481
Quick Question guys: Marth's up-smash will be from Melee-style or Brawl-style? That is melee as in it hits once, or Brawl when it hits once on the sourspot, and then another?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom