• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
SB, Can I MM you along with if I win I get unbanned from the P:M IRC (though I won't act stupid again) lol? You fine for $2 or $5? In P:M 2.1?

If I get too much school work though I won't be able to come*
LOL

alright

Metroid: NOOOO YOU HAVE TO COME!

CSDragon

Smash Journeyman
Nice. 2.5 on the way.

Any new character confirms?

(ZSSZSSZSSZSSZSSZSSZSSZSSZSSZSSZSS)

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Seems like a given now :bee:

Though it was pretty shocking confirming Ivy in the teaser. Squirtle seems more ready imo
I played him in the Dev version & had a ton of fun. He was my favorite character in Brawl, too.

I just hope there's a Squirtle Squad skin made for it. Gotta have those sunglasses.

bubbaking

Smash Hero
Baldwin, NY, USA or Alexandria, VA, USA (Pick one)
The Ike you saw on VGBootCamp's stream is the same 2.1 Ike you've been playing with. Please don't spread false rumors. Ask questions instead :)

Guys, be sure regularly check out ProjectM.Dantarion.com and ProjectM.Smashmods.com for SmashDOJO-style updates coming at you twice a week until 2.5 is released!

We have more hype videos, blog posts, announcements, character write-ups, and more general 2.5 content that will be revealed as we approach the public release of Demo 2.5. Futhermore, PMBR members will be regularly streaming our Demo 2.5 preview build from now on, so keep tuning into VGBootcamp, JCaesar, and my own stream for more demo 2.5 fun!

Let's keep this hype train going until release guys! :D
Ummm, this site never works for me:
ProjectM.Smashmods.com
It's not the dantarion site. Is this just me or are there others with this problem?

iLink

Smash Champion
Who was in charge of the video editing for the announcement trailer btw? It was pretty well done.

Kink-Link5

Smash Hero
Hopefully Chillen understands the mishap that just happened and realize I wasn't doing stuff to cause trouble :V

Really excited for Charizard changes. His moveset looks a LOT more synergistic and useful.

3000 get oh boy

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
LOL

alright

Metroid: NOOOO YOU HAVE TO COME!
You got banned from twitch itself or just the channel?
Channel, should have clarified.

Ike

Oh well, I can at least rest easy knowing I did the right thing, even if I got banned from the channel for it :V

Ike Ike
I lol'd so hard right there...... :rotfl:
I shall reiterate one last time: if it's off-topic discussion, it goes in #projectm. Avoid the spam.

ImperfeCt

Smash Apprentice
I hope they fix CF's gentleman to the one from PAL melee. It's just unnecessary to keep that bug in there as it adds nothing to the game. Really psyched for this, keep up the good work!

Vkrm

Smash Lord
solarbeam is a motha****in solar beam, that **** better be angleable, lemme tell you
Wouldn't it be cool if he (or she maybe?) could aim it down in mid air to get some extra height during recoveries? Like when mewtwo shadow balls away from the stage to push himself towards it. I'll bet they made it so you have to charge before blasting on fools so it'd a throwback to how it was in pokemon. I've also been thinking it be hella cool if it charged faster when in direct sunlight. All that stuff would be difficult/impossible to implement in pm to be honest.

:phone:

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386

We are pleased to announce Project M Demo 2.5, our next public release!

You do not want to miss what we have hiding behind the curtains. Through constant refinement, and the completion of new content, we are again prepared for another public release.

We have a ton of balance updates, aesthetic surprises, and even a few new characters for you to soon enjoy! Stay tuned for more exciting announcements, character pages, and live-streams showcasing our progress with demo 2.5 in the upcoming weeks.

Demo 2.5 Teaser Video
:O Did is see a fixed Pit! OH MY GAWD MY **** IS SO ****ING HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm going to fap...later all.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
I would take it if I played against more characters; I dislike theory crafting, so I don't want to make up opinions on a match-up that I haven't played in-person.
You can just do what I did, take the survey and select "???" on the characters where you don't have match-up experience. :p I agree that you shouldn't arbitrarily make up MU ratios.

GaretHax

Smash Journeyman
So hyped for 2.5!
Really hoping the physics and smoothness are taken to the next level! Manko and a few others already really like it down here tho so its not that big a deal... Therefore Mew2, Ivy, AND SAMUS SO MANKO CAN STOP PLAYING ZELDA. (I hate Zelda...) Also whoever was asking about Zone, if you are referring to the one who lives in florida I've never actually seen him play Zelda, PM or otherwise =/ (Kinda nice actually due to the aforementioned hatred of Zelda)

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
Let's try this again.

Discuss. Ask questions, give comments, concerns, opinions, etc. I'd like to try to improve this myself too.

I'd also love to see this tested.

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
Do they ever DD or integrate WDing/WLing properly? Because those, tbh, are far more significant in improving AI than small little technical abilities.

Would be nice if they were less reactive and more active in fighting as well. I hate being able to just stand there for a like a minute while they just dance around me shielding and rolling.

Revven

FrankerZ
The specifics of AI are still being worked out and on as we're gearing up for making the final 2.5 stuff. In other words, the AI for this particular demo still isn't set in stone at the moment. So any and all questions being answered about them may not reflect what they'll actually be like for 2.5.

Just... so you all know when you're asking questions about'em.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom