• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
Oh man, wario has the GOOFIEST ANIMATIONS now.

He probably has actual buffs too but those animations are a buff in itself because the opponent will cry at how beautiful they are.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
My post about Wario needing attack buffs?

Scratch it, he runs like a madman I love it

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I'm pumped. Can he wave his legs and arms like that in the air? Pretty please?

Sir Combee

Smash Apprentice
Yeesss! Ivysaur :D maybe. Definitely my favorite Brawl character back in the day. I imagine if that was him, and he is in the next demo, he won't have that stupid fire weakness anymore.

Good work PMBR. I was half expecting to wait the same time interval between Demo 1 and 2.0. I'm sure others remember how long that felt.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
i can't wait for the release.

I'm feeling the same level of excitement as I did when i kept track of the weekly updates prior to the release of brawl, but at least now I know i won't be disappointed with the outcome.

i want this all in my mouth right now.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Unless we get a working clone engine, otherwise the answer is no :(
damn....mewtwo would be hella bad ***.

I'm not super savvy behind this whole process but it's not possible to just take a lucario model and work from there or something

`dazrin

Smash Champion
Ike's QD looked slower, and it wasn't jumped out of O_O

and his F-tilt looked different

I might be going to be an angry and sad panda
The Ike you saw on VGBootCamp's stream is the same 2.1 Ike you've been playing with. Please don't spread false rumors. Ask questions instead :)

Guys, be sure regularly check out ProjectM.Dantarion.com and ProjectM.Smashmods.com for SmashDOJO-style updates coming at you twice a week until 2.5 is released!

We have more hype videos, blog posts, announcements, character write-ups, and more general 2.5 content that will be revealed as we approach the public release of Demo 2.5. Futhermore, PMBR members will be regularly streaming our Demo 2.5 preview build from now on, so keep tuning into VGBootcamp, JCaesar, and my own stream for more demo 2.5 fun!

Let's keep this hype train going until release guys! :D

foshio

Smash Journeyman
I am banned from smash mods... but I wasn't yesterday and I havent posted anything in about 6 months (maybe only 2). This has happened to me before (it saying i'm banned) I don't really know whats going on obvs i'm not because i haven't posted anything insighful... ever. Anyone know how I can get access again?

JediKnightTemplar

Smash Lord
im gonna assume the 'more than new surprises' or w/e was hinting to mewtwo because of pkmn stadium

if not ill be sad
Looks like you're going to be sad then, because I doubt that they have a working clone engine. If they had anyone, it'd be Roy since they wouldn't have to bother with articles.

foshio

Smash Journeyman
Oh Oh what about the 1 frame delay thing?! (Hopes for an invite to matts house instead of an answer)

SpiderMad

Smash Master
yea that'd probably be fine, would you have a ride? lol
Sweet, Yeah I got a ride. I'll check the FB page to see what time to be there?

To be honest ORLY and others don't really know me much at all, but Metroid does, and maybe Rat and Scythe but barely. So I'm hoping you guys/him are fine with that lol. I just can't pass up a chance to play you though while you're in IL.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Should be fine. MDZ says you have to money match him to be able to come lol. PM me for the address!

SpiderMad

Smash Master
SB, Can I MM you along with if I win I get unbanned from the P:M IRC (though I won't act stupid again) lol? You fine for $2 or $5? In P:M 2.1?

If I get too much school work though I won't be able to come*

`dazrin

Smash Champion
When will the updates start?
Biweekly smashDOJO-style updates will begin this coming Sunday at midnight.

Every Sunday and Saturday at Midnight (Friday & Saturday night) I plan to have an update for you guys available. The updates are planned to continue until 2.5 is publicly released to give you something to feed on while waiting, but depending on interest and time, I may continue the dojo updates even after release.

Regardless, be sure to regularly check smashmods.com and projectm.dantarion.com for the updates!

Also, VGBootcamp will be streaming every Tuesday, JCaesar will be streaming every Wednesday, and I will be streaming every Saturday to keep the 2.5 hype coming. The preview build changes every day so be sure to hop on the stream to stay updated with 2.5's development!

ClinkStryphart

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ClinkStryphart
3DS FC
1891-1406-8889
I can't wait for 2.5 to come out. Btw I had to keep getting up during parts of the stream but I do have a question even though Lucario was shown and I know things are always changing but I remember 1 thing specifically that I wanted to ask is his UpB > Wallcling > Up B still going to be in or was it a bug.

kool ty daze and pm team.

I'll try to get more of my friends to tune into the streams.

Vkrm

Smash Lord
Hope ivy can't angle solar beam, if they made it vertical he can instant kill off a tech chase. REALLY hope Ike isn't nerfed too hard.

:phone:

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Why would Ike be nerfed? He's got bad OOS options gotta buff him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom