• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

drsusredfish

Smash Ace
well technically him moding P:M is like P:M moding brawl so in that respect its fine. But since its on KCMM of course the PMBR could request he take it down or report him if he doesn't. But as far as i see its not a big issue, besides the lack of permission.

Bazooka Joe

Smash Apprentice
I saved some replays, but it wasn't showing right when I tried to watch them. The characters would fight for a few seconds, but then it d-synced. Is it the demo itself or is there a way I can fix this?

`dazrin

Smash Champion
Replays don't work in P:M, due to the adding of the light-press input.

Replays only work with the wifi-safe build, (which isn't very good compared to the full build, so just invest money into a recording setup if you want to upload matches)

metroid1117

Smash Master
So after playing matches with Ish's Lucas yesterday, I've realized that I've been playing Lucas all wrong. PK Freeze and ZAir are soooooooo good. (Videos will be up this week.)

Also, dang Carroll. I expected at least top 3 or something >.>.

PGH Carroll

Smash Master
I was alot more focused on melee. and i did alot better in that. 5th

I style way too hard ;)

I paused by mistake trying to tornado against a guy who *****ed about it for 15 minutes in melee. so i just killed my self and gave him the stock.

but my only true gripe is with the shields. you cant hit DK shield with out getting punished it was to the point where it wasnt even fun. and i dont know how to play against these stupid brawl chars.. lol

Master WGS

Smash Lord
Speaking of which, Earth/Buck said he was gonna let you keep the stock, but you went and SDed before he said anything. He made a deal about whoever did it to him in Melee because he was a **** about it when it happened.

Sorry if he came off otherwise.

:phone:

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
I love idk how to fight against brawl characters yet, makes me feel like a pm pioneer lol.

I also love the idea of teams in pm b/c of all the different possibilities of teams which could be viable.

:phone:

GuruKid

Smash Ace
As time goes on the players who devote serious time into pushing the game's limits will have increasingly better odds against players who don't practice and "only play at tournaments". Unless you have godlike adaptability, if you want to place higher you gotta hit the lab or else risk losing due to unfamiliarity with the game... just how it goes, mangz.

Looking forward to seeing your Dedede matches nonetheless, if they were recorded.

`dazrin

Smash Champion
Everyone I play against gets salty whenever I up-b them with toon link, rofl

Famous last words:
"WHAT THE F?! THAT HIT ME?"
"wow, and of course I get up-b'd just for standing on top of you"
"wooww.. that move is sooo strong"
"WHAT? comon, that barely skimmed me"

Master WGS

Smash Lord
For those asking about vids of the Ohio tournament on Saturday, here's a playlist of all of them. A lot of matches weren't recorded, since I had the only recording setup for Project M. Got as many as I could convince, though.

For quick reference, though

Earth = BuckOhFive
Wind = Me
and = Eric (no smashboards/mods account)
Fire = DarkBomberX

Shell

Flute-Fox Only
This is a reminder that the PMBR is unable to help anyone troubleshoot any sort of unofficial codeset due to the sheer number of possible coding incompatibilities and our own limited time.

Mr.Jackpot

Smash Lord
lol every single code he listed is an outdated version of the one used in PM except for the few stupid brawl- one's that completely whack out the game.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27543&Moderated=All&facebook=true

This one's is actually kind of worth a look, you can turn the "super bar" mode on and off by hitting the smash ball button off and on so you don't need to go around shuffling codes even if you don't like it.

Somebody needs to tweak/balance the final smashes before this is going to work well though, but I really like the idea.

`dazrin

Smash Champion
Look what I found

Some very Melee-like combos in there^ ;)
^ Pretty darn cool! I was mostly interested in the zelda combos though, since I've more or less seen the combos that marth and falcon are capable of :p

I like how he named the video "Sannin of Power" cuz with the 3 characters he was using, it's just so fitting :p Orochimarth, Zelnade, and Captain Jiraiya xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom