• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

metroid1117

Smash Master
What is the tradeoff between using ike's manual and automatic Quickdraw?
The automatic QD hits slightly later than the manual QD; this is because your opponent has to be touched by "sensor" hitboxes before the QD attack comes out. In comparison, the manual QD can hit opponents with the tip of the QD attack.

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
Seriously, though, PM me and I'll get the Online version. I'd be up for some matches later.
sure I finally got mine online again.

there's plenty of people that play P:M online here http://xat.com/dabessDI
I'll have to show up there. I have no idea how friending or my friend code or any of that **** works atm. It's all rediscovery for me right now. I haven't used in like...3 years.

sGale

Smash Journeyman
NNID
sGaley
3DS FC
4484-8977-1421
So there's not supposed to be light presses in the Wifi version? I'm playing the homebrew version and I still have light presses.

GunBlaze

Smash Lord
Slippi.gg
GBLZ#778
pardon me for the ignorance, but is there a problem with that? and what does that even mean?.. lol
Not really, just had some curiosity, that's all.

Let me put its meaning with an example: Say a girl picks up a shampoo bottle. Then it turns out that despite looking and felling like shampoo, it's actually rinse :troll:

And yeah, Monk. A noob friend uses them, and he was like WTH when he found it out XD

`dazrin

Smash Champion
Lucas tether grab on occupied ledges?

Ok... <_<
You can't edgehog using tethers because of tether reliant characters like zss, ivy, olimar n stuff. Also I believe its because since they couldn't find a way to port melee tethers, they went with this instead.

@HDT

stop making such good stage textures over the same stages!! you're making it so hard for me to decide which one to use!! :<

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
Great choice in Wario textures.
Thanks, I went through BrawlVault and picked out all the ones that I felt were the best of the best, since Wario is my main. This is my whole lineup:
Texture hacks. Serious business.

@HDT

stop making such good stage textures over the same stages!! you're making it so hard for me to decide which one to use!! :<
Haha, I promise that this will be my last FD for a while. It needed to be made because it's so different than all the other ones (space and dark skies and stuff).

9Kplus1

Smash Master
You can't edgehog using tethers because of tether reliant characters like zss, ivy, olimar n stuff. Also I believe its because since they couldn't find a way to port melee tethers, they went with this instead.
I'm very sure that Chibo is referring to Lucas's Zair having an active hitbox during the tether animation (during the period of time which the rope snake comes out and latches to a ledge). It makes edgeguarding Lucas a rather daunting effort for those unfamiliar with him. Then again, Lucas is filled to the brim with surprises and nonsensical bull****, so something such as that shouldn't be astonishing at all.

:phone:

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
I thought he was just talking abous Lucas tethering the ledge at the same time that someone tried to edgehog him or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom