• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

9Kplus1

Smash Master
Your avy of Dashie doesn't just make your post perfect, but 20% cooler.
Rainbow Dash is pretty meh -- and I'm not trolling this time.

Btw, if any MD/VA (and by extent, DC) Smashers want someone to play Demo 2 with, feel free to contact me via PM. I normally learn a character by means a of strict, three-day long session of grinding and studying. It would be nice if I actually had someone to practice with :D

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
If you live on the east coast you can go to my house, gonna have some friends over

Only one I know that lives on the east coast from here is hotdogturtle
I live in Massachusetts, but I went to college at URI (graduated last year). I know how to drive all the way through the state down to Kingston, but I've never explored the rest of the state. But who knows, maybe we can play each other some time.

Sanity's_Theif

Smash Ace
I live in Massachusetts, but I went to college at URI (graduated last year). I know how to drive all the way through the state down to Kingston, but I've never explored the rest of the state. But who knows, maybe we can play each other some time.
Nice, I go up around kingston every weekend, if you've even been to providence it's easy to get to Bristol from there if you ever wanted to try, I got a GPS so I can go wherever :awesome: but yea I'm down to meet up

The_Guide

Smash Journeyman
Hey, has anyone noticed that they updated the P:M site? They fixed the descriptions for the demo1 characters that have changed a bunch.

CSDragon

Smash Journeyman
Will the Demo include Melee sounds? Please someone answer this question with a Cpt. Falcon "YES!"
Prolly not. That would require use of Riivolution, and Demo 2 is supposed to be useable without a hacked Wii.

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
Nice, I go up around kingston every weekend, if you've even been to providence it's easy to get to Bristol from there if you ever wanted to try, I got a GPS so I can go wherever :awesome: but yea I'm down to meet up
I haven't actually started thinking about this yet, but I was considering possibly planning to go down to URI again one more time before the semester ends so I can meet up with some friends before they graduate (and bring Project M; one of my friends is an old semi-Melee player).

I'll let you know if anything materializes from that.

iLink

Smash Champion
Rainbow Dash is pretty meh -- and I'm not trolling this time.

Btw, if any MD/VA (and by extent, DC) Smashers want someone to play Demo 2 with, feel free to contact me via PM. I normally learn a character by means a of strict, three-day long session of grinding and studying. It would be nice if I actually had someone to practice with :D
I tolerate your incorrect opinion

F. Blue

Smash Journeyman
That noise Falcon's feet make is like nails on a chalkboard for me. I need to learn how to get Melee sfx into the game :urg:
Seconding this. I know it's very last minute for the PMBR but I'd like to request someone take it out or change it to something quieter, because it's really distracting. As a Falcon main this is the single most aggravating kink left in the game.

But everything else is amazing! Thanks for all your hard work, can't wait to play it.

lil T

Smash Journeyman
You guy are now complaining about the sound(s)? lol you guys will find anything to complain about lol

Although i do agree :/, Its just sound effects and you can actually edit it yourself or just get melee sound yourself, there's videos about replacing sounds.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
I've been tracking stats to see how much has been done in the past 10 days to see what has really been accomplished in the last minutes to Demo 2.

I'd just like to say there have been 200 revisions in this period of time. PMBR is working their ***** off to make sure this is done.

F. Blue

Smash Journeyman
I just think it's weird for dashing to have a sound, especially when pivoting makes that sound play ten times a second, and it's unusually loud in this case. I'm not whining because I can change it myself, but if it's attention to detail you're striving for then this would benefit everyone I think.

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
I've been tracking stats to see how much has been done in the past 10 days to see what has really been accomplished in the last minutes to Demo 2.

I'd just like to say there have been 200 revisions in this period of time. PMBR is working their ***** off to make sure this is done.
You should track stats for users viewing this thread from now until the release. Or a day after the release, if you want to see the longer effects.

lil T

Smash Journeyman
Maaaaaaaaan
I wanna play Mr. Swag and watch....and maybe rob.....and Toonlink....And Lucario.... and CharIzard...
and Lucas...
But mostly Game and watch!

And ToonLink. >.>

Sanity's_Theif

Smash Ace
I haven't actually started thinking about this yet, but I was considering possibly planning to go down to URI again one more time before the semester ends so I can meet up with some friends before they graduate (and bring Project M; one of my friends is an old semi-Melee player).

I'll let you know if anything materializes from that.
Alright sounds good, I have some friends that go to URI too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom