• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

AvengingTheKnight

Smash Apprentice
It comes as a great pleasure for me to announce...

Something I have enjoyed working on for a long time now...To finally relieve all of your anxious minds...

My 5000th post! Ahh it's so exciting to share this moment with everyone in this thread! I love all the Project: M players/developers and stream watchers. Ya'll helped me develop a nice viewership, nice friendships, and its really fun to hang out with everyone here. I don't have real friends, so you'll have to do.

I know you've been anxiously awaiting this announcement, I can see quite a few people knew this day was coming, no other reason for 60+ of you to be here obv. I appreciate it. Thanks for your continuing support, follow www.twitch.tv/peefsmash and feel free to post your favorite peefsmash memory!

Now you can all finally get some rest, thanks for staying up and waiting for my announcement!
I thought for sure this post would get delayed. It came out earlier than I expected =O

Jonny Westside

S4mus Fiend
NNID
Jonny-Westside
3DS FC
4098-3340-4061
It comes as a great pleasure for me to announce...

Something I have enjoyed working on for a long time now...To finally relieve all of your anxious minds...

My 5000th post!
<--34+ and counting after your post, Peef. lmfao good ****

Stunts

Smash Journeyman
I thought for sure this post would get delayed. It came out earlier than I expected =O
Hey now, show some more respect. He worked hard on this post for us anxious fans. lol

Butsrsly, sorry for acting kinda ****ish with anxiety the past few days. You all could've done anything else with your free time, but instead you decided to make something special.:)

kaizo13

Smash Champion
demo2 has been finalized and will be out withing the next hour and a half

calling it

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
I'm still going for a Nana/The Ring crossover where Nana stares into your soul, then crawls out of the TV and steals your soul, and they'll delay the demo until 2013 in order to implement it.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Yeah, everybody follow PEEF, if he gets 20 more followers, he might make another big announcement! :bee:
I'm at 980. You know what? If I get to 1000, that means just 20 more followers, I promise to have something special in store for you 2maro, and I mean legitimate. Project: M related too.

www.twitch.tv/peefsmash << Press the follow button. If you don't have an account, making one doesn't even require email verification! I promise itt'l be worth it!

PS: Already have over half a million views! 0_0 Epic!

Revven

FrankerZ
Wooow, so many viewers! I wonder if we can get it as high as last time? We had like, over 100+ iirc.

I love our fanbase's excitement, it brings a tear to my eye, seriously.

Stunts

Smash Journeyman
I'm at 980. You know what? If I get to 1000, that means just 20 more followers, I promise to have something special in store for you 2maro, and I mean legitimate. Project: M related too.

www.twitch.tv/peefsmash << Press the follow button. Making an account if you don't take one doesn't even require email verification, but I promise itt'l be worth it!
Joke's on you. I followed you last january

BTW, I love Snake's new taunts :lick: "tasty"

Red(SP)

Smash Journeyman
It's a shame I probably won't enjoy demo2 whenever it comes out. I just bruised my thumb playing a set of demo1 P:M right now, lol.

F. Blue

Smash Journeyman
Calling it: Peef announces Demo 2 being released tomorrow, after it's already out.

Lolo_knight

Smash Apprentice
=] so I got no answer... sorry to bother you guys again, we looking for a midnight release? or is there a set time for 2morrow release? thanks in advance I invited some people over to play this just want to know if we are going to be able to.

Edit: Thank you mr. toaster Ill have to bring out the melee then while PMBR guys get the magic on the interwebz. ^^

Edit2: http://pixelania.com/generalmenunews/14146-concierto-de-video-games-live-hoy-en-vivo.html good way to pass the time "Videogames Live show" on .. arkansas? or something

Citizen Snips

Smash Journeyman
As I sit here and watch my top of the line PC crap itself trying to boot, the only thing that keeps me from slaughtering the family of 5 next door is the thought that tonight I will play Project M.

Don't disappoint me, P:M team. Their blood will be on your hands.

b2j135

Da Bess Pit
NNID
b2j135
3DS FC
3222-5569-3062
There is no set time for release. It will be out as soon as it is ready.
The time IS set for tomorrow, so it better BE tomorrow!
If not people are going to rage. It's like they promised us the 15th but then they say "Due to time restraints Project M Demo 2 will be delayed another month, but hey more characters!"
People are going to freak!

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
If any of you are waiting around for a midnight release, don't hold your breath. Get some sleep. We're still working and we'll likely be working into tomorrow morning at the least.

Ecks

Smash Lord
So many people viewing this thread. O_o

It would be hilarious if the servers crash and we all have to wait like a day. Very hilarious indeed.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Repeating what Strong_Bad said but in bold. He ain't trollin.

Pop in Melee for your sleepovers and Pizza parties, because the finalization of the Project: M public demo is going to extend into the morning and possibly more. If you need to sleep, sleep. If you don't, just don't expect a midnight release.

The good news is that final pieces of work are going well!

Sorry to double certify bittersweet news =[[

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
I don't think anyone was actually expecting a midnight release. We were all just secretly hoping for it.

kaizo13

Smash Champion
If any of you are waiting around for a midnight release, don't hold your breath. Get some sleep. We're still working and we'll likely be working into tomorrow morning at the least.
nice diversion, now the servers will be less likely to crash at midnight for sure

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Keeping you guys updated as best I can. This is an actual post that was just said in the backroom:

"green hill zone flowers spinning correctly"

=D

Ecks

Smash Lord
What about the smoke/steam going down and the lava falls going up in Norfair? That's pretty lulzy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom