• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonny Westside

S4mus Fiend
NNID
Jonny-Westside
3DS FC
4098-3340-4061
Between your entitlement and your "nobody's forcing you to make this" comments, I'm amazed PMBR members even answer you anymore.
I'm surprised too. They can't combat my valid points at all, and so I get dim whit sarcasm instead :)

Oh well, GG Shadic! :D

iLink

Smash Champion
unholydeath no offense but you are a self-entitled moron sometimes. They aren't "obligated" to do anything.

If anything, I'm kind of hoping they delay it if they need to if it means its more polished considering we are going to be playing for a good while until we get another update.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
Are you guys still on track for releasing this tomorrow? I figure with only a few hours left in the day, you have a good idea as to whether or not it'll be delayed.

That will be further down the road. The first project on the table once we can do more with sound effects is to replace all of Squirtles sounds with my imitations of them.
I fully support this. I assume you'll be doing the taunts, as well. Also, do you have an idea when you'll be restarting State of the Game?

I played it back then on PS2 so i considered it last gen technically. Still amazing though.
I never owned a PS2, so the 3D version is the only one I've played. Out of all the Tales games I've played, it's definitely my favorite. I really need to look into getting Vesperia, as well as Xenoblade. I do have my birthday and graduation coming up in 2 months, so maybe I could talk people into buying them for me.

MonkUnit

Project M Back Roomer
Not to be a Buzz Killington, but shouldn't all the PMBR log off from smashboards and like prioritize the last minute tweaks of demo 2 as opposed to answering repeatedly asked question on this thread?
That's what invisible mode is for; so we can lurk and still look like we're off of SWF and doing things for Demo 2.

MaxThunder

PM Support
Any plans to incorporate more distinguishing sounds on frame 1 of moves? Human reaction works better with sounds than with visuals, and I've noticed a lot of moves have very subtle or even no sounds on start up from streams and videos.

April began on a Sunday this year though.
it did?.. damn... and i thought i had managed to keep track of the dates pretty good this time...

feel free to ignore me, then...

Ecks

Smash Lord
People act as if this is the only game in existence. If it gets delayed then just play something else until it comes out or do something else entirely. Jeez...

I'm fine with waiting. I'm hyped, but I can wait.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
People act as if this is the only game in existence. If it gets delayed then just play something else until it comes out or do something else entirely. Jeez...

I'm fine with waiting. I'm hyped, but I can wait.
Wait, what are these "other games" you're talking about?

TeiunBomb

Smash Apprentice
I don't know about anyone else, but I've got Xenoblade, Devil Survivor 2, and Cthulhu Saves the World to keep me occupied while I'm waiting for the second demo to be released, when I'm not looping music and arranging textures.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
They've delayed it until 2013. Apparently they had a new breakthrough into Nana's soul staring and a crossover with the movie "The Ring", and they want to get it ironed out and added into the game before releasing the demo.

Citizen Snips

Smash Journeyman
They've delayed it until 2013. Apparently they had a new breakthrough into Nana's soul staring and a crossover with the movie "The Ring", and they want to get it ironed out and added into the game before releasing the demo.
I thought Nana was being removed from Project M. What the ****? **** this game, I'm not even interested anymore.

Ecks

Smash Lord
I don't think it's getting delayed, it's just possible.

To be honest somebody else told me of the existence of these "other games." I actually don't know what they are and was just trying to be cool. I'm sorry...

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
Hey, that's cool. My whole world was shattered at the possibility that there could be more to life than P:M. I really don't know what to believe anymore.

For a serious answer, it's been asked a lot, and to my knowledge they haven't said anything about what time it'll be released.

drsusredfish

Smash Ace
Shadic were you involved with the smash king series? Someone named shadic23 is a voice actor in the series. Shadic isnt a common name so i can only assume its you. is this true?

kaizo13

Smash Champion
vegeta, what does the scouter say about Project M's revisions?
it's over 69 hundred!!!!!!!!

Ecks

Smash Lord
Shadic were you involved with the smash king series? Someone named shadic23 is a voice actor in the series. Shadic isnt a common name so i can only assume its you. is this true?
It's actually really common among annoying Sonic fanboys. Shadow+Sonic = Shadic

*Not implying Shadic is an annoying Sonic fanboy.*

I R MarF

Smash Ace
If there is a delay, its really unprofessional to announce it unless its at least a week prior to your promised date. Saying you will have a delay ON the day it is supposed to be out is a sign of irresponsibility and doubt the P:M team would be like that.

Machiavelli.CF

Ivy of the West
NNID
Machiavelli.CF
3DS FC
3222-5675-4966
People are going to come into this thread and get the wrong impression... either that or just get annoyed. Can we please put a sock in it about "delays"? It's just speculation.

robosteven

Smash Lord
NNID
robosteven
I'm just wondering if I should check here tomorrow for a download link or just wait 'til Monday. I'm not one to wait for a specific hour to come, but I do have hype.

Jeyfar

Smash Apprentice
In my opinion there's far too much hostility for this release. Sure there's a lot of hype going on, but I don't think it's good to be troubling them so much about it. The release date says April 15, therefore the release date is April 15th, at an unspecified hour (mind you they never specified and still haven't so just stalk the P:M page with lurker skills). IF it is delayed, well there's a reason behind a delay, a good one at that (because I doubt the PMBR developed Diablo III and Duke Nukem: Forever) so just wait -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom