• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
I just started thinking everyone besides mk,ic's,squirt,and ivy r going to be in this (might be forgetting 1 other obvious one who wont be in)

:phone:

Samus-T

Smash Lord
Soo D3's uair is no longer a multihit attack. Is his dair still a multihit or has it been changed as well

:phone:

curry9186

Smash Journeyman
I just started thinking everyone besides mk,ic's,squirt,and ivy r going to be in this (might be forgetting 1 other obvious one who wont be in)
Also diddy kong and kirby (because of hats).
I think most of the other characters could definitely make it in, but a few of them like yoshi or G&W get very little spotlight. It'd be hard to say with those.

phurgawtin

Smash Apprentice
yoshi and ness are definitely worked on enough that i would be surprised if they didn't make the demo.

and if d3 can make it, i think lucas is a strong possibility as well.

curry9186

Smash Journeyman
Yoshi has gotten a lot of work, but as JCaesar has said many times, nobody plays him that much aside from CTL. It's hard to gauge yoshi's performance when he doesn't see any play. I think they're still debating his shield too.

Ness is definitely solid enough.

JediKnightTemplar

Smash Lord
All of the matrix movies were absolutely fantastic. The first was just so mind-bogglingly so that it made the other two pale in comparison.
I'll agree with you on the first one being excellent. The second is debatable, but personally I just found it to only be a good action movie - there really weren't any of the philosophical elements of the first movie. The third was a complete mess and I fail to understand how anyone could enjoy it.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Hi everyone, I'm here to confirm that Ice Climbers will not be in the next demo.

Carry on.

magikoopa

Smash Rookie
Yoshi has gotten a lot of work, but as JCaesar has said many times, nobody plays him that much aside from CTL. It's hard to gauge yoshi's performance when he doesn't see any play. I think they're still debating his shield too.
That's a shame nobody plays him much; I'd kill to see yoshi with jump out of shield.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
I want you to include everyone. You know those characters that don't work at all and fail miserably? Include them. I want to play them. Forget all the characters that are good, I want to play the ones that don't work.

OmegaMuffin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
OmegaMuffin498
I think the Ice Climbers deserve a deconfirmation page. Every picture consists of instances where Nana stops following Popo and stares into the players soul..

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
That's a shame nobody plays him much; I'd kill to see yoshi with jump out of shield.
Unfortunately, all the people that don't actually play Yoshi seem to advocate keeping Yoshi's shield "unique" (aka terribad).

Smugleaf

Smash Cadet
I think the Ice Climbers deserve a deconfirmation page. Every picture consists of instances where Nana stops following Popo and stares into the players soul..
When Demo 2 is released can I have a separate build with Ice Climbers available? I'm a ginger so Nana will have nothing to stare at and therefore work properly, so I think I can help on some issues there.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Spoilers: The reward for our patience is getting a Demo 1 patch :3

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I would totally play Yoshi given the chance. Brawl Yoshi + Melee Yoshi and 64 UTilt? HELLZ YEAH. Add jump OoS and that is my dream Yoshi.

I R MarF

Smash Ace
How are the wavedashes of the new characters? Do any exceed the length of say... Mario's? are they all generally the same? are there some shorter?

Fly_Amanita

Master of Caribou
I'll be recording with Sung tomorrow for probably about 4 to 5 hours and I plan on putting it all up on the ProjectMelee channel right afterwards. It'll mostly be my Pit/Lucario/DDD against Sung's Fox/Falco/Zard probably, but we might use others, too (my Samus/Sheik/Peach/Ness and Sung's Toon Link/Wolf might show up, for example).

iLink

Smash Champion
I just realized from reading, rob hits harder if he attacks while boosting.

News to me.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Yoshi wouldn't be invincible OoS. Parry is specifically frame 2-6 of Shield, not shield drop IIRC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom