• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
Given all these requests for spikes, I'd like you to make Ganon's jab a spike. That wouldn't be overpowered, right?

9Kplus1

Smash Master
Only one that streams right now is JCaesar, and they haven't streamed Project M lately. I think they've streamed games like Mario Party 9 more often than PM in the last few weeks.
Nah, Luck Party 9 is usually followed by multiple hours of P:M.

Anyway, to those who miss the constant streams: Keep in mind that many of the PMBRers are occupied with life, as well as getting Demo 2 out soon -- and possibly large fap parties as well. Just be patient and wait for the imminent weekend stream(s).

:phone:

cmart

Smash Lord
Both me and JC have full-time jobs, lives, as well as commitments to actually making this game. Forgive us if we don't stream as much right now

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
Another update!

First one character, then two, and then three... I guess this time we should update with four heavyweight characters, eh? ;)

Announcing:

DONKEY KONG, BOWSER, ROB, & DEDEDE!

We're working on answering some of the bigger questions that you guys have had in fairly short notice. Thanks for your patience!

Cubelarooso

Smash Lord
Quick, Strong Bad! Tell us which character "won't" be announced next!

Donkey Kong is barrels of fun in Melee, Gimpyfish has always made me want to try Bowser (who is… less fun in Melee), and I enjoy the big & tall characters so I'm hyped to get my (and even moreso, those more skilled's) hands on Dedede and ROB. So this update is all around awesome!

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
Dedede is the surprise of the night. Perhaps even moreso than the announcement itself.

1. Mario
2. Wario
3. Bowser
4. Fox
5. Falco
6. Wolf
7. Link
8. Toon Link
9. Captain Falcon
10. Marth
11. Ike
12. Charizard
13. Lucario
14. Dedede
15. Donkey Kong
16. ROB

This is looking like a very nice roster so far. I'm assuming that this list is still incomplete since this is how many characters Demo 1 had. It already has several characters that I want to play.

I'm glad that Bowser made it into the demo. I felt that, like Lucario, his unique properties and changes from Melee were key to demonstrating the creative potential of Project M to people who don't follow the project closely. I'm hoping that he becomes a fan favorite and will be able to convince some more casual players to give P:M a try so they can test him out.

JOE!

Smash Hero
So, silly question: Is the SSE playable with P:M? I can imagine it being fun to play through with the various changes and such :p

Spoon~

Smash Ace
Dedede is the surprise of the night. Perhaps even moreso than the announcement itself.

1. Mario
2. Wario
3. Bowser
4. Fox
5. Falco
6. Wolf
7. Link
8. Toon Link
9. Captain Falcon
10. Marth
11. Ike
12. Charizard
13. Lucario
14. Dedede
15. Donkey Kong
16. ROB

This is looking like a very nice roster so far. I'm assuming that this list is still incomplete since this is how many characters Demo 1 had. It already has several characters that I want to play.
puff
shiek
zelda
GaW

Giygacoal

Smash Lord
Ganondorf

10 character limit sucks

Being liberal with Snake and Lucas, I've counted 24 characters.

metroid1117

Smash Master
I'm glad to hear that these characters are confirmed! I'm hoping for 5 characters in the next update... that wouldn't be too much to ask for, would it?

By the way, I have a question about Bowser's fortress hogging; the website says that you can up+B "while grounded then slide off the ledge to grab it immediately." Does that mean that you can up+B and slide off the stage at any point of the up+B and expect to grab it, or is it like it is in Melee where it only works on sloped stages and you'll otherwise have to wait for your up+B to end?

Also... would it be out of place for us to point out grammatical/writing errors?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom