• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kink-Link5

Smash Hero
Because I don't drive, I don't have relation to, or any way of interacting with, any big name players, and have no capture card to record anything.

It would be nice to be a forum moderator and do PR for the smashmods site though since I'm on it a lot and have to report a lot of bots.

Jiangjunizzy

Smash Lord
Yeah. I admit feeling the salt from that. One of the former members actually told me that PM trailer would get me in the BR but it was decided no later. Then Hbox and some other people were like "hey let us test" and then the PMBR was like "sure ***** sucks famous names*". Then....well we all know what happened. Loyalty Members>Famous Members imo....

I guess I still feel the salt tbh.
whoever told you that was messing with you.

about hungrybox: we used to have a kind of ad populum unofficial policy of letting in bigger named players regardless of what they could do for the project. we were naive and often found more than not that the more popular someone is the more likely they are to flake out. we now have a screening process that has actually helped a lot in keeping out potentially useless people. it still doesn't work all the time, but it's made a difference i feel.

drsusredfish

Smash Ace
Hey heres an idea for DDD. You know how when DDD hits the ground with his up b and those stars come out. Those stars are considered projectiles right? well could you make those projectiles come out when DDD eats a Waddle Dee? Instead of just auto swallowing the Dees he could do the spiting animation but with the short range star projectiles from his up b. The move can be just as laggy as his old waddle dee swallow animation. Just trying to make some use for his nB.

jalued

Smash Lord

about hungrybox: we used to have a kind of ad populum unofficial policy of letting in bigger named players regardless of what they could do for the project. we were naive and often found more than not that the more popular someone is the more likely they are to flake out. we now have a screening process that has actually helped a lot in keeping out potentially useless people. it still doesn't work all the time, but it's made a difference i feel.
is that true with alex19 and mango?

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
they were in. they provided some good feedback and had some vids up i think. they became inactive soon afterward though and we eventually kicked them

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
It ain't fair I tells you. You younger guys got the reflexes to play that just starts slipping with age and a hard-living lifestyle. To be a naive kid again. :smirk:

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386

I was told by 3 PMBR members(not sure any of them are left). I don't know if they were messing with me or not but I took it to be serious. I asked a few times and I was pretty much assured. Not to mention completing the trailer and waiting for it's approval actually resulted in the loss of a relationship for me....so yeah I have a big amount of salt still burning in my wounds. You would think I'd be bitter but I expected this. The same way I expected the Brawl+ collapse...I am a prophet after all:awesome:.

NeoZ

Smash Ace
I was told by 3 PMBR members(not sure any of them are left). I don't know if they were messing with me or not but I took it to be serious. I asked a few times and I was pretty much assured. Not to mention completing the trailer and waiting for it's approval actually resulted in the loss of a relationship for me....so yeah I have a big amount of salt still burning in my wounds. You would think I'd be bitter but I expected this. The same way I expected the Brawl+ collapse...I am a prophet after all:awesome:.
I remember guessing guessing stuff on the IRC channel, I was going to win something, but I got toaster's(or maybe it was monk's) favorite color wrong.

At least I guessed their names correctly.
lol at spam_arrows' story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom