• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

iLink

Smash Champion
A thought just accord to me about Charizard's downb.

I don't know if its been worked on yet, but maybe get rid of the charge and just make him go higher the longer you hold the B button? I think maybe that would solve the problem of it being so slow to actually follow up.

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
A thought just accord to me about Charizard's downb.

I don't know if its been worked on yet, but maybe get rid of the charge and just make him go higher the longer you hold the B button? I think maybe that would solve the problem of it being so slow to actually follow up.
...Uh. What? That's how it works.

iLink

Smash Champion
...Uh. What? That's how it works.
I thought you held it down and he charges it on the ground then goes a certain height depending on how long you held it.

I mean leave the ground as soon as you press it and he goes up for as long as you are holding B.

If that is how it already works then disregard this lol.

kaizo13

Smash Champion
LOL! I didn't play that game it looked dumb...also you were there?
nah, iirc it was streamed....idk, to far back to remember

anyways you vs 9k
make it happen

pro-tip: knock him off stage, it's like he doesn't know which way is up. watching him try to recover makes the streams worthwhile.

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
Awwwwwwwwwww, thank you <3

BTW SPAM YOU BETTER COME TO SHELL SHOCKED SO I CAN LIGHTLY TAP YOU IN THIS GAME!

:phone:
I'm going to try my best of go. Right now there is a 90% chance I'm there. I'll either be public transiting my way there or if JC wouldn't mind housing my roommate I could ride there. I'm currently trying to talk him into going.

Jonny Westside

S4mus Fiend
NNID
Jonny-Westside
3DS FC
4098-3340-4061
Here's a silly question, who are the original members that started P:M? I see Shanus is the head honcho around here and Shadic follows closely behind, also Magus. But who are the OG playtesters that were around from day 1? I've always wondered :S

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
nah, iirc it was streamed....idk, to far back to remember

anyways you vs 9k
make it happen

pro-tip: knock him off stage, it's like he doesn't know which way is up. watching him try to recover makes the streams worthwhile.
oh yeah that was Zenith and for the record the stream that night was my first time every touching the game. I was still trying to figure out how the buttons worked while getting kicked in the face by Zelda's...etc. I couldn't figure out on the go because JC and the gang were MERCILESSLY kicking my ***. I did get off on some people with Luigi though which was hilarious. By the next day I had got pretty use to how the game functioned and I was able to do pretty good. Once I figured out how to play(gimp with pit) I started slaying like crazy. Pit was so janky then...I would like to see his progress first hand. In fact I considered going to Shell Shocked but just to play friendlies/PM :cool:

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
Here's a silly question, who are the original members that started P:M? I see Shanus is the head honcho around here and Shadic follows closely behind, also Magus. But who are the OG playtesters that were around from day 1? I've always wondered :S
Shanus started it. It originally consisted of (still around) Shanus, SHeLL, Camelot, Yeroc, and (not so) DarkDragoon, Dantarion, Almas, Kupo15, Doval, Guy, and Plum... Among others.

Development/Project M is far, far different now than it was back then. The project has matured a lot.

Jonny Westside

S4mus Fiend
NNID
Jonny-Westside
3DS FC
4098-3340-4061
That's insane. Who would abandon such a fun project like P:M? Willingly of course.

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
Wasn't Hungrycawkbox in the PMBR for a short while, but did, like, nothing?
Yeah. I admit feeling the salt from that. One of the former members actually told me that PM trailer would get me in the BR but it was decided no later. Then Hbox and some other people were like "hey let us test" and then the PMBR was like "sure ***** sucks famous names*". Then....well we all know what happened. Loyalty Members>Famous Members imo....

I guess I still feel the salt tbh.

leelue

Smash Lord
Man... do I know that taste... Why do you think I disappeared?
I actually thought you made it, spam.
Btw, strongbad, I don't play LoL. I barely know what it is.
Project M and Melee are the only games I've played in the last year, besides the occasional sports game and portal 2.

Jonny Westside

S4mus Fiend
NNID
Jonny-Westside
3DS FC
4098-3340-4061
omg leelue's avitar is awesome. IMO psyduck should have been blue and Golduck should've been..well..GOLD >.>

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
This thread has gone through more phases then perhaps any other thread in the history of threads on the internet.

Anyone remember the flash bomb phase? oh and the epic buffer saga?

G

genkaku

L canceling is an arbitrary skill. PM should make it happen automatically.

MaxThunder

PM Support
ISO means "in search of". It's used in a lot of contexts like online games where you can trade items or whatever. I would have said "WTB" (want to buy) since the acronym is more recognizable, but I thought that it would be more likely to be misinterpreted >_>
a little late i guess... but you could have used "LF" instead.... and in "looking for"...

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Btw, strongbad, I don't play LoL. I barely know what it is.
Why did you call them champs instead of characters then?
This thread has gone through more phases then perhaps any other thread in the history of threads on the internet.

Anyone remember the flash bomb phase? oh and the epic buffer saga?
Majin Buuffer saga was a little drawn out IMO. Could have ended a lot quicker but I needed to power up for a few pages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom