• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stunts

Smash Journeyman
Sorry for going off the main road, but is it true that most of the BR dont like Lucas' current jab. I think it looks awsome and it's a good combo lead. I know its not my decision, and that they know what's best for the character, but if they decide to get rid of it at the last minute that would wreck my ****.

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
This thread is almost up to page 1337 (for anyone who matters). I hope it's the best page in the thread.

ISO release date

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
ISO means "in search of". It's used in a lot of contexts like online games where you can trade items or whatever. I would have said "WTB" (want to buy) since the acronym is more recognizable, but I thought that it would be more likely to be misinterpreted >_>

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
If I am accurate, the Fsmash is a bit slower than his other options (such as Dsmash), and his wavedash is pretty lacking (compared to champs like samus at least.)
I see someone plays League of Legends.

RockCrock is PMBR btw.

kaizo13

Smash Champion
inb4StrongSad
i lol'd

I don't think a lot of people realize the PMBR does have a lot of high-level players just....none that stream or upload footage for some reason. SB falls under this category.

NeoZ

Smash Ace
erm........

That's IOS?
Nope, it's ISO:

"The organization says that ISO is not an acronym or initialism for the organization's full name in either official language; rather, recognizing that its initials would be different in different languages, it adopted ISO, based on the Greek word isos (ἴσος, meaning equal), as the universal short form of its name."

crush

Smash Master
is there gonna be a feature for new character sound effects (tarzan, michaelangelo from TMNT, chewbacca, the red ranger, Eddy from Ed edd and Eddy, helen keller, hitler) ? if so i think they should be like you can select them on a menu cause my jewish friend would get offended by hitler sounds

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
Character confirmation in rewards for page 1337:
Link.
Mario.
Captain Falcon.
Fox.
Marth.
Somebody else with a sword.
Falco.