• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

`dazrin

Smash Champion
Do you guys have another Fsmash animation going on for Snake? It just doesn't look very... MGS3 CQC.
any streams up tonight? and i think snakes fsmash is 50 billion zillion times better than his old fsmash lol i think its fine as is

my friend, who mains snake in brawl likes it much much better lol

my tv is also much too big to bring as well :/

Jonas

Smash Champion
Hey, I noticed Bowser's <100% ledgejump doesn't line up perfectly with the side platforms on Yoshi's Story like it did in Melee. It's one of the things that made it a great stage for Bowser, since it expanded his edgeguarding, movement options etc., so I'm a bit sad to see it gone :ohwell:

Any plans on changing this, or is Bowser good enough already?

Rikana

Smash Champion
Characters specifics such as ledge attacks, ledge rolls, etc are still in development.

MonkUnit

Project M Back Roomer
SolarSkurge, I see that you're in IL. If it isn't way too far for you, you could try going to the Madison, WI tournament on the 11th. ST and I could bring PM.

EDIT: Oh, you're 8 hours away from Madison.. lol. nevermind then

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Fair enough. Can you elaborate on some of the frame things that make DK more formidable in P:M compared to Melee then, Strong_Bad?

Stevo

Smash Champion
actually, I have asked this a couple times in this thread myself, so I would like to hear some info too.

The obvious things are

-more grab range
-improvement on some B moves (some things taken from brawl)
-F-air spikes
-dash attack is useful

Other than that, I don't know if anything else has been done, or if anything else even needs to be done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom