• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
Haha oh wow. Didn't realize I described a specific person with that. What more going for generalizes, "one applies to each person" kinda thing. Derp.

We'll try and include somebody with a hat, too.

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
Haha oh wow. Didn't realize I described a specific person with that. What more going for generalizes, "one applies to each person" kinda thing. Derp.

We'll try and include somebody with a hat, too.
Well yeah, that's how I read it. You're including Roy in 3 separate character slots. Dantarion finally fixed the clone engine behind our backs.

I like how this post confirms Wario though.

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
No guys, you're not reading between the lines.

Spam aside, since he already confirmed Link and Marth, then the sword character most likely refers to Ike or Toon Link. I'd like to guess that Ike is more complete since TL has had more recent changes (publically discussed anyway).

I kind of jokingly assumed that "someone who can jump" referred to Jigglypuff since she has more jumps than anyone else. It could obviously be anyway; it depends how serious Shadic was being with that clue.

The fire user could also be a lot of people, but think about the ones who are most known for their fire. Maybe Charizard or Bowser, but I know that they've been getting tweaked since they were first revealed. It could just be a way of re-confirming old demo characters like Mr. G&W or Zelda, but it could also be new people like ROB or Luigi.

Mattnumbers

Smash Master
I do 30 ppp so it's not 1337 for me, but regardless posting on 40 ppp page 1337.

Ike, TL, and Ganondorf are the only other characters with swords. Probably Ike or TL though since they actually use theirs.

C_Ferris32

Smash Journeyman
If there is one thing that Project Melee needs added to it right now, it's for every character to have a monocle + top hat costume option. Clearly, I have a good scope on the dev team's priorities =D

`dazrin

Smash Champion
Our application forum is here: http://www.smashmods.com/forum/forum-91.html

We're looking for high-level playtesters and coders.
If i get my girlfriend to seduce Sion or BluntedObject to apply, would you let them in? :D

Character confirmation in rewards for page 1337:
Link.
Mario.
Captain Falcon.
Fox.
Marth.
Somebody else with a sword.
Falco.
Somebody who can jump.
Somebody with fire.
PLEASE TOONLINK PLEASE

Or maybe it's Toon Ike

someone who can jump: d3
someone with fire: charizard

calling it right here

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
Character confirmation in rewards for page 1337:
Link.
Mario.
Captain Falcon.
Fox.
Marth.
Falco.
Somebody who can jump.
Somebody with fire.
A.Metaknight(doubt it)
B.Pit(sort of has swords *fingers crossed*)
C.Ike(likely the person)
D.Toon Link
E. Ganon(extreme mindgame)

Somebody who can jump.
This can mean anyone since everybody can jump But I'm going to narrow it down to multi-jumping characters.
A.Metaknight(doubt it again_
B.DDD
C.Kirby
D.Puff
E.Pit
F.Charzard
G.Anyone who was given a Jump as a move Bowser for example...this really could be anyone.

Somebody with fire
alot of people
A.Toon Link (if he has YL's arrows now :awesome:)
B.Luigi
C.Charzard
D.Samus
E.Snake if you count explosives.
F.Zelda
G.G&W
H.Diddy
I.Rob
J.Olimar
K.Ike

jalued

Smash Lord
A.Metaknight(doubt it)
B.Pit(sort of has swords *fingers crossed*)
C.Ike(likely the person)
D.Toon Link
E. Ganon(extreme mindgame)

This can mean anyone since everybody can jump But I'm going to narrow it down to multi-jumping characters.
A.Metaknight(doubt it again_
B.DDD
C.Kirby
D.Puff
E.Pit
F.Charzard
G.Anyone who was given a Jump as a move Bowser for example...this really could be anyone.

alot of people
A.Toon Link (if he has YL's arrows now :awesome:)
B.Luigi
C.Charzard
D.Samus
E.Snake if you count explosives.
F.Zelda
G.G&W
H.Diddy
I.Rob
J.Olimar
K.Ike
to put it simply, shadic is ****ing with you and you're falling into the trap :p

kaizo13

Smash Champion
inb41338

Edit: people that posted on this page should rightfully be admitted into the pmbr

Edit2: nvm, spam_arrows is in here

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
inb41338

Edit: people that posted on this page should rightfully be admitted into the pmbr

Edit2: nvm, spam_arrows is in here
LOL **** you dude.

I'm not sure I even want to now tbh....idk.....during my Prime as a P:M supporter I think I may have deserved a spot. I mean I did alot of P:M. Hyping....like ALOT. Even my outdated trailer is probably the most viewed PM video to date. and that thing is massively outdated.

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
LOL I'm not stupid I have an interest in playing a skillful, viable pit but not an OP'd character. I thought he had some things that were a bit OP'd when I played him last time but that was 8 months ago. In friendlies against JC and TH I was tossing their Spacies off and gimping them like it was nothing which I found EXTREMELY GAY! I think Pit stikes me as about an 8 in most things but not a 9 or 10 in anything. In some things he's a 7.5 or even as low as a 5...I could stat it out but I'm lazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom