• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xebenkeck

Smash Lord
I guess they'd rather spend millions on advertising instead of letting their fans do streams and youtube videos which is basically free advertisment/exposure for them.

Xebenkeck

Smash Lord
So

Did you guys do anything to Luigi's fireball? It's hard to tell from just watching the streams and luigi isn't played that extensivly.

Is it faster/less laggy, does it go further, do more damage?

And Kink-Link Sakurai pulled a Daffy-Duck and sh|t at least one golden egg in his life.

`dazrin

Smash Champion
guess what? I just played project:m with shadic and mattnumbers at gameclucks small sons :cool:

had the time of my life. the game is SO much fun, feels really damn solid, and *MOST* characters are well made/designed and are ultimately fun to play :bee:

On top of that, met some really awesome people, asked shadic a ****load of questions, and played ALOT of toonlink :D (and pit)

Can't wait for the next gameclucks! Shadic you better be there, I'm getting withbrawal symtoms from loss of p:m :p

oh, and we should definitely try to get 2 setups going for p:m next time :)

edit: oh and sorry if you were expecting the girl in my avatar and got disappointed with me instead lol :p i just felt like she didn't wanna come cuz she felt it was gonna be a total sausage fest and besides, she'd get bored and bug me to go home early so.. yeah sorry :]

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
guess what? I just played project:m with shadic and mattnumbers at gameclucks small sons :cool:

had the time of my life. the game is SO much fun, feels really damn solid, and *MOST* characters are well made/designed and are ultimately fun to play :bee:

On top of that, met some really awesome people, asked shadic a ****load of questions, and played ALOT of toonlink :D (and pit)

Can't wait for the next gameclucks! Shadic you better be there, I'm getting withbrawal symtoms from loss of p:m :p

oh, and we should definitely try to get 2 setups going for p:m next time :)

edit: oh and sorry if you were expecting the girl in my avatar and got disappointed with me instead lol :p i just felt like she didn't wanna come cuz she felt it was gonna be a total sausage fest and besides, she'd get bored and bug me to go home early so.. yeah sorry :]
PIT!!!!!!! LOL I am always ready for some pit hype. I've got my name changed already in preparation for this....

btw Is that girl in the picture actually someone you know or a random girl??? Not trying to sound ignorant I'm just wondering.

`dazrin

Smash Champion
@spam_aarows:

she's my gf :p

-she posts on here sometimes/ talks in streamchat alot when she's over here

and also, pit is fun as hell lol :p i aarow juggled shadic whatsup? :D

btw how did you change your name? ... or did you just create a new account o-o

kaizo13

Smash Champion
@spam_aarows:

you need to collect all 7 dragon balls.....

or u can just ask a forum mod

Edit: I would of gone with Spam_Angel

`dazrin

Smash Champion
or angel_spam.

and thanks kaizo, good to know. I was thinking of getting my name changed to "daz" since apparently there's already a "daze" in vancouver BC... =_= but i guess it doesnt matter. people call me daz IRL since it's my real name anyways :p

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
@spam_aarows:

she's my gf :p

-she posts on here sometimes/ talks in streamchat alot when she's over here

and also, pit is fun as hell lol :p i aarow juggled shadic whatsup? :D

I just sent in a request for name change. You need to be a premium member though before you can change it.

Did you know that angels only have 1 natural predator?

Someone should sig this
Wall-E?

anyways if you are talking about rob well....it's kind of obvious that some OP'ing was done to Rob for your sake. Still Once I get a handle on Pit I probably won't lose to anyone even a trashcan with eyes.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
I could stomp your Pit with half a dozen of my secondaries if it would make you feel better...

Kink-Link5

Smash Hero
Thanks, I was hoping someone would get my abstract sense of humour.

Three men of different nationalities walk into a bar and one of them makes an *** of himself by acting in a manor that is stereotypically associated with his ethnic demographic.

NeoZ

Smash Ace
you need to collect all 7 dragon balls.....

or u can just ask a forum mod

Edit: I would of gone with Spam_Angel
I know this was a couple of pages ago, but it's "have" not "of".

And does anyone know why mods are now not allowed to be on the front page?
It was already weird that PM was not allowed at Apex, but at least there was an excuse(a lousy one, but whatever) for that.

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
or angel_spam.

and thanks kaizo, good to know. I was thinking of getting my name changed to "daz" since apparently there's already a "daze" in vancouver BC... =_= but i guess it doesnt matter. people call me daz IRL since it's my real name anyways :p
:dazwa: does not approve.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom