• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaxThunder

PM Support
something i've been wondering about for a while... why do some people call side-b "over-b"... it doesn't make sense at all... t has confused me so many times...

also... someone should make a model import or... something... to make olimar look like a little girl... would make me start playing olimar...

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Because you tilt/tap the control stick over. It's still left or right especially since right-B and left-B aren't different functions. They're interchangeable.

iLink

Smash Champion
It is coming out for PC.
There hasn't been any official say on it. Its only been confirmed for ps3/360.

Speaking of which, there are a few things they have done that i thought would be cool for p:m.

Is there any way to make it so you can access the button configuration from the character select screen instead of having to go back everytime for new names at tourneys?

Would it be possible to only have the game pause if you hold down start for about a second or two? This would not allow for accidental pauses if you happen to tap the pause button.

:phone:

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I've always felt that along with the A and B buttons, and the C-Stick, there should be a D-Switch.

Just imo.

foshio

Smash Journeyman
Or it could be left like it is in melee... Also characters should have to jump cancel upsmash from dash... transfers to melee more nicely

9Kplus1

Smash Master
ROB:M sounds like a wonderful topic worth jumping to. Would any of the relevant ROB:M mains like to share some of their secrets to using this amazing, wondrous, radiantly shining character? Has ROB's Dair been tweaked much? I can recall it being able to hit through platforms, though means of SFFLing, but am now curious as to how its move data has been edited.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
ROB's dair has a bit less endlag and the momentum works differently than it did in Brawl, but all in all it's still not a very useful move. He has plenty going on to make up for it though, I assure you.

Uploading some vids of Vist to my youtube channel btw. Nothing you didn't see if you caught our stream a couple nights ago though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom