• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

shairn

Your favorite anime is bad.
3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
phantasy star online, bruh

I want to see someone haul that to a tournament one day
I used a friend's keyboard controller at polybash XIII
Feels just like a regular one
I've always wanted to know if you can get the keyboard part of it to work on a PC if you have Gamecube to USB adapters.
Never seen an answer, but I've always told myself if it's yes I would buy one on the spot.
You probably can if you have the right drivers. The keyboard part has its own GC port so it should be usable.

Raccoon Chuck

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3437-3568-6776
I saw the JoJo's comparison while listening to the season one: part one opening. You hath triggered the caps....

SONO CHI NO SADAME....JooooooooooooooooooooooJO!!

BTW: 10/10 would play Joseph Joestar Little Mac. Best alt. Idea.

Last edited:

Lizalfos

Smash Master
"Appropriate" is different than not incorrect. For example, I know nothing because I have never modded Brawl. Luckily for you, PMDT shows up all the time here. They will likely help you.

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Why do people like Ghirahim? He's nothing but a walking stereotype, the androgynous gay dandy. It's not even left ambiguous with the borderline offensive trope "effeminate villain makes hero panic by acting sexually toward him."

And then when he drops that ridiculous act to become his true weaponized form he just falls off a cliff in the most anti-climactic way possible, nothing more than a pawn until the end.

At least crazy villains like Skull Kid and Zant are interesting characters.
He's funny and fun to watch.
Like this guy.

...Something apparently lost on you.

Which "idiots" are you refering to? Btw of course life goes on, but caring about it still is a symbol of respect.
Emo kids. Nietzsche wannabes.

Stuff like that.

MysteryRevengerson

IT'S A MYSTERY TO ALL
Also, Skull Kid wasn't a crazy villain, the Majora's Mask was doing everything. Majora was the crazy one.

Zant was also a pawn.

Also also, not once did Ghirahim feel like a stereo-type.

ALSO ALSO ALSO, Yuga is one of my favorite villains... Though he is also a pawn.

Last edited:

Brim

Smash Ace
NNID
Bitterbub
Pretty much what Yars said. Honestly, Skull Kid really wasn't that big of a deal, however the force controlling him was (Duh). Same basic idea with Zant, except I don't think he was ever mind-controlled.

Last edited:

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
Skull Kid is the host body, who allowed Majora in because he was lonely, it's semantics really.

Zant was a pawn, but he never saw himself as one. He had greater ambitions than messing with the hero for a few dungeons before becoming a literal tool to be wielded by the main villain.

Last edited:

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Sakurai still got dem connections I see. That Pokemon X/Y Battle theme remix is done by Yuzo Koshiro, who did the music for the Streets of Rage games, and the Spirit Tracks "Full Steam Ahead "theme is done by the composer for Wild ARms, Michiko Naruke.

Last edited:

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
It makes sense since it was said that the Namco music team would be a large part of the development of Smash Brothers since the very beginning.

| Kailex |

I smell like salty coins and milk
NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
Pmbr y do dis, i hate your new name but that logo, pmlluminati, must like everything pm

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
Oh my god Eren PMBR you're so cool holy ****!

Thanks for the awkward praise, Connie ArtehFX.

Top Bottom