• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Chesstiger2612

Smash Lord
Life goes on, contrary to what many idiots would have you think.

No exceptions.
Which "idiots" are you refering to? Btw of course life goes on, but caring about it still is a symbol of respect.

That's hilarious 10/10

The worlds a chaotic place, man. Just try to look on the creative side of things.
I trust in progress :) Actually things are getting better, in the modern age around 1.5% of people die dued to violence globally while it was >5% in almost the entire human history. Still sad though.

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
Does anyone know if the PMDT said anything about debug mode and ICs? I feel like it would be really helpful to display the box wherein you can control Nana, like what they're doing for ledge grabbing boxes.

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
Wow.
Maining wolf for just like 2 weeks already sucked all the enjoyment out of playing other spacies
PMDT why would you do this to me

Empyrean

Smash Champion
NNID
Arnprior
I usually play around with all 3 spacies in PM. Wolf for cool ****, Falco for elegance and Fox for making ppl salty.

Granted, I just mash buttons with Wolf and only play Fox in PM cuz he's significantly easier than in Melee. Falco be mah Melee main, and fave Smash character evah.

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
Cookie dough isn't actually all that good.

This is like the first time Doge is actually funny.
You really don't like it? I've always really liked doge memes; I find they most accurately represent true derisive idiocy.

@ Alakaslam Alakaslam

Last edited:

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????

so charles martinet (the VA for most mario characters) is doing... uh. these things. there's a lot of them

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
I've always wanted to know if you can get the keyboard part of it to work on a PC if you have Gamecube to USB adapters.
Never seen an answer, but I've always told myself if it's yes I would buy one on the spot.

ThatGuyYouMightKnow

Smash Champion
Working on a vid atm that shows Diddy counters that pretty much NO one even uses, but it should be common knowledge. So you people can stop complaining.

I can't wait until he's nerfed so I get more Diddy to myself though. And so when he still has his broke ass bananas that they refuse to touch, people will run out of reasons to whine.

MysteryRevengerson

IT'S A MYSTERY TO ALL
Working on a vid atm that shows Diddy counters that pretty much NO one even uses, but it should be common knowledge. So you people can stop complaining.
So, will you be making a vid on showing proper Diddy recovery that you pretty much don't use that should be common knowledge so you can stop SDing so much?

:cool: b

BTW who's gonna see me in Lethal League?

Last edited:
Top Bottom