• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

| Kailex |

I smell like salty coins and milk
NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
Yeah who cares, we should talk about pm- oh wait thats forbidden, now what

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
I don't really mind the leaks at all. Looking at these leaks reminds me of the excited feeling I used to get waiting for Brawl and UMVC3. It's a nice feeling, and it's a breath of fresh air since I've been having a streak of bad days lately.

Last edited:

| Kailex |

I smell like salty coins and milk
NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
No one wants to go to the smash 4 forums, no one at all, trust me, im a ******.

Last edited:

Bleck

Smash Master
Go in the Smash 4 thread or whatever, I'm just saying that personally, I don't care.
I don't care about the fact that you don't care so why don't you go to a different thread where people who don't care post about how much they don't care

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
New artwork player posters for Shadowloo Showdown V. Armada and Lucky are on the bottom row.

Armada looking swag as ****.

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
Other than Lucky, I wonder who else is going to Shadowloo Showdown. Dunno if M2K's coming, he goes to everything but Australia might be too far.

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
...they have animal-shaped fries at In-N-Out.

You've never been there?

Smooth Criminal
I've never heard of the chain. Are they in Florida?

ETA: Also what dumbass decided that the c stick should control the camera in melee's training mode? What use does that conceivably have for training?

Last edited:

Vashimus

Smash Master
I'm not even hyped about smash 4 character reveals, is that sad? Like I'll try to enjoy the game when its released but I dont even care at this point

All these "leaks" look fake as **** too.

I would know, my uncle works for nintendo and the pixels look shopped
You care about Robin though.

Regarding the leaks, Nuff said.

Upstate NY doesn't have In-N-Out.
But Five Guys is all I need anyways.
Sound more like gay strip clubs than restaurants.

Last edited:

Chesstiger2612

Smash Lord
What happened?
The Israel Gaza war, the IS terror and the conflict and the Ukraine conflict get worse and worse, plus Ebola and Syria etc...
You can't expect to only hear good news, especially because bad ones tend to happen more abrupt while progress often happens more continuous, but it seems there are more bad news than usual currently.

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
Sound more like gay strip clubs than restaurants.
That's hilarious 10/10

The Israel Gaza war, the IS terror and the conflict and the Ukraine conflict get worse and worse, plus Ebola and Syria etc...
You can't expect to only hear good news, especially because bad ones tend to happen more abrupt while progress often happens more continuous, but it seems there are more bad news than usual currently.
The worlds a chaotic place, man. Just try to look on the creative side of things.

shairn

Your favorite anime is bad.
3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
I've never heard of the chain. Are they in Florida?

ETA: Also what ******* decided that the c stick should control the camera in melee's training mode? What use does that conceivably have for training?
C-stick does that in all 1P modes in Melee. I assume they thought of using the C-stick for the camera from the beginning, but since that can't be done in multiplayer they figured the unused c-stick would do attacks. Not that anybody would use the C-stick to attack anyway, right?

Professor Gravy

I've got a PhD in delicious
In-N-Out is better

Not as customizable but almost. It is about meat quality and consistency. Animal style fries is king.
five guys is super inconsistent. Every five guys i've gone to has tasted pretty different and i've been to like 5. they ranged from ok to the best burger i've ever eaten and i've eaten a lot of burgers in my life

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
I never had In-N-Out burger it's not in my area of Nebraska however we do have a burger joint across the state and Council Bluffs, IA called Runza though.

Top Bottom