• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Brim

Smash Ace
NNID
Bitterbub
Hey guys. What'd I miss in my absence? I mean, other than a lot. Still trying to get my regular computer's Wi-Fi capabilities running again (It doesn't have a wireless card built in).

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Strong Bad and I are about to do a drunken iron man crew battle, come watch :DDDD

Lizalfos

Smash Master
The (Edit: Project M) Falco boards are growing up.
I think we now are at a 2001 level; it brings a tear to my eye.

School makes me so anxious. Like really bad. I start to feel physically disgusting because my skin gets all oily, and I think it makes me break out too. How do you guys handle stress and anxiety?

Last edited:

Brim

Smash Ace
NNID
Bitterbub
Strong Bad and I are about to do a drunken iron man crew battle, come watch :DDDD
I only get to use this computer for a little while T_T
OH! By the way, speaking of Strong Bad
@Strong Bad Did you ever know a Smasher by the name of "James Budd" that moved from Missouri recently? I met a new Smasher in our area, and I believe he said he sorta knew you, and played a LOT of matches with you. I couldn't help but inquire.
@ Lizalfos Lizalfos To be totally honest, I try to avoid all the "bad ways" of relieving stress. But, in short I just try to exercise or game.

Last edited:

Brim

Smash Ace
NNID
Bitterbub
Guys, the interwebs concerns me now that thousands of people watch street fighter being played by fish...

Lizalfos

Smash Master
Someone said chinese cartoons jokingly in the youtube comments and everyone had a panic attack.
Youtube vs. Miiverse, which is better for watching people argue over nothing, and then laughing at said people?
Discuss.

Last edited:

Brim

Smash Ace
NNID
Bitterbub
Probly YouTube at least there Nintendo doesn't watch you there like Big Brother

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
@Lizafos: Deep Breathing and meditation can be a good start. Start with simple relaxation techs and work your way up.

Miiverse can be far more hilarious when it comes to things like the Zamus update... when you see the comments before they're moderated.

One young user over there ended up feeling weird..... You know where that's going.
Others were reported to F. AP, etc.
For more(no context), check out this site.
http://pleasesakurai.tumblr.com/

Anyway, there are a bunch of NES games I never played or heard of until recently that have badass music. This tune I've been playing on loop ever since I heard it on GG.

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
miiverse is better, because with everyone involved there you wanna scruff their hair and call them a little scamp, whereas you just laugh at youtube comments in a "jesus christ, what a horrible prick" kind of way

also I am listening to THE BEST MASHUP ALBUM I'VE EVER HEARD and you all need to listen to it right now. it's surreal and nothing it does should work but it does it perfectly

Bleck

Smash Master
I honestly went into Mouth Silence expecting something funny and came out thinking it was one of the best albums I'd ever heard.

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
Just to a quick glimpse at the smashbros site to see the pic of the day.

Some people are going to be pissed lol

Last edited:

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
That's what happens when you commit to speculation too much..... or don't lower your expectations.
Or have any in the first place.
Waiting on stuff to happen to the point it physically/mentally stresses you is what idiots do.

Be smart.
Don't play the part.(of the stereotypical raving fanatic of a fan!)

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
I like WAFF fanfics sometimes. If I ship it and the WAFF material is interesting and cute.

On a completely unrelated note, I'm read nazo no kanojo x's manga because I'm bored.

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
Why do people like Ghirahim? He's nothing but a walking stereotype, the androgynous gay dandy. It's not even left ambiguous with the borderline offensive trope "effeminate villain makes hero panic by acting sexually toward him."

And then when he drops that ridiculous act to become his true weaponized form he just falls off a cliff in the most anti-climactic way possible, nothing more than a pawn until the end.

At least crazy villains like Skull Kid and Zant are interesting characters.

Last edited:

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????

TK breezy sensually whispering new PM 3.5 stage changes towards you

(pokemon stadium 1 no longer has massive camp zones and lylat cruise doesn't have really bad ledges anymore PRAISE BE)

| Kailex |

I smell like salty coins and milk
NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
I like how armada fits with homura, worst meguca, and my fav qt kyouko is mango

Top Bottom