• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
Of course, as a high school science teacher, I could be biased in my opinion.
More importantly.

On the last day of class I want you to bring a Gamecube and Melee or Project M to the school.

Challenge every student with this premise.
"If you beat me, you get an A in the class."

I would pay good money to see this.

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
I never said I was a particularly pleasant person. I'm fairly certain I told @ Praxis Praxis "yeah, I'm that ******* from the boards. It's not just a forum persona."
Actually, I remember everyone from Montana being nice, and I don't remember anyone telling me this. Maybe I thought you were joking. <3

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
That's actually a good thing lol. The Roy one seems to be dead most of the time in my experience.

metroid1117

Smash Master
More importantly.

On the last day of class I want you to bring a Gamecube and Melee or Project M to the school.

Challenge every student with this premise.
"If you beat me, you get an A in the class."

I would pay good money to see this.
The majority of students at my high school list "Hunting" as a hobby instead of video games, so even though I don't consider myself to be that good at Melee, I'd probably be able to 4-stock everyone >.>.

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
The majority of students at my high school list "Hunting" as a hobby instead of video games, so even though I don't consider myself to be that good at Melee, I'd probably be able to 4-stock everyone >.>.
Hunting? :nervous:

Even still. I think it would be a pretty cool way to end the year and maybe lose your job but I don't think the school districts are THAT bad.

Bryonato

Green Hat
This is what the Ness group looks like to me whenever I don't touch my laptop for a day (and use my phone/chrombook that don't have skype)
Seriously Ness mains are so active it is scary.
you're goddamn right we are. Ness Skype Group is both the OG and the best. We push our meta so hard

/gloat

Apollo Ali

Smash Journeyman
speaking of skype groups we have Jesus and God in our group LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

#basednessskypegroup

Speaking of which, myself @ Bryonato Bryonato and @The_NZA stood behind Apex top 8 for Project M nearly the whole time, so sometimes I randomly click on smashers profiles on facebook trying to figure out if I know them and find the three of us are in their cover photos LOL.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Playing Darksouls for the first time o.o. Come watch me die <3.

HyperrCrow

Emotional Reality
Thinking of starting a streaming service for MA akin to VGBC. Hopefully this goes well for me once I have the correct equipment and car.
Granted, most of the venues here in MA have terrible wi-fi except for like 2.

Not to mention, GiMR's level of professionalism and dedication will be hard to replicate. I just hope to get something going around here.

Last edited:

teluoborg

Smash Otter
NNID
teloutre
Ive just bought j-stars, our local shop imported only one copy last night, Im just lucky I got it.
Soooo... one could say that... you were... like... up... like, all night.... to get... you know.................

Last edited:

Nguz95

Smash Lord
Thinking of starting a streaming service for MA akin to VGBC. Hopefully this goes well for me once I have the correct equipment and car.
Granted, most of the venues here in MA have terrible wi-fi except for like 2.

Not to mention, GiMR's level of professionalism and dedication will be hard to replicate. I just hope to get something going around here.
You deserve all the likes for that. Good luck man.

Top Bottom