• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Brim

Smash Ace
NNID
Bitterbub
Speaking of musicals...
Also, ROB vs Roy makes sense to me, ROB sounds like a nightmare for Roy. I don't play ROBs very much, the only knowledge I have is the fact he's a character I still really try to play.

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
Also, ROB vs Roy makes sense to me, ROB sounds like a nightmare for Roy. I don't play ROBs very much, the only knowledge I have is the fact he's a character I still really try to play.
if you had said marth I would have agreed, but the things about ROB that make him difficult for marth are not issues for Roy, and Roy also happens to have things that marth doesn't that ROB dislikes... like a godlike SHFFL

but I dunno for sure, ask oracle
sethlon says he beats oracle most of the time they play which is pretty often apparently
worth considering as they are considered the best Roy and ROB respectively

Last edited:

PillsBuryDopeBoy

Führer President King DopeLord The VI
3DS FC
3325-3900-7222
Guys I gotta bring up a very interesting philosophical question, is it okay to snitch to the police on the police?

B.W.

Smash Champion
It's like... Highly important that you snitch on the police to the police, if it's actually something that should involve the police in the first place.

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
One of my favorite things to do during relationship-related turmoil is to go around desperately searching for people to talk to.

Sup guys.

Bryonato

Green Hat
@ Bryonato Bryonato @ Fortress Fortress do you guys think youd be able to bring a recording setup? In case i cant bring mine.
i'm bringing my whole setup to hopefully stream/record (I'm rooming with SinisterB and Yakal). Could probs bring it to the venue or if anything you're welcome to come chill with us at the hotel

HOW DID YOU DO THIS WITHOUT 10CHAR

Last edited:

| Kailex |

I smell like salty coins and milk
NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
Ive just bought j-stars, our local shop imported only one copy last night, Im just lucky I got it.

TreK

Is "that guy"
I was wondering why my wii stopped working this week end.

somebody at the tournament swapped the white and yellow RCA cables.
GG. Much smarts.

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
i'm bringing my whole setup to hopefully stream/record (I'm rooming with SinisterB and Yakal). Could probs bring it to the venue or if anything you're welcome to come chill with us at the hotel

HOW DID YOU DO THIS WITHOUT 10CHAR
Three dudes and a grill, nothing can possibly go wrong
I find out in a few if i have off saturday. Otherwise ill at least try and make sunday to mm people

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
if you're not interested in math it'd be really boring, yeah. may try to record a bit of the musical if i can because it just sounds really stupid lol
Math for its own sake is an acquired taste/tedious as all get out.
Math for making stuff work is fun.

Like so, I'll demonstrate the FUN part!

i.e A 100 ton Atlas vII/vIII 'Mech expy to IRL with this stuff http://rt.com/news/robotic-muscle-torsional-berkeley-626/ comprising 20 tons of its weight in the form of artificial muscle would be able to lift roughly 5-10 times it's own weight(500 to 1,000 tons wooo) overhead(before accounting for the square cube law) via this stuff being able to move roughly 50 times it's own weight, and also accounting for other factors like non-ideally efficient energy conversion/heat losses.

Or, the powered armor I have planned that's exactly proportional to my weight(340ish because ~230 or so of muscle and ~100 of pudge on me lol) will be able to toss stuff weighing roundabouts 5 tons maximum like softballs with its(my) arms.

Rule of cool, son. Except... not just a far-off dream.

No accounting for what happens on leg day!

disclaimer: I know science as a whole as second nature by now(I don't read manuals anymore for ANYTHING; they don't exactly make them for what I cobble together in my free time), so I kinda know this stuff by necessity LOL. People sometimes assume me acting like a boisterous (this is correct) dumbass(uhhhhhhhhhhhh) like I do at tournies is anything more than method acting/high-tier posturing and emotional front-raising.

Annoying!

I will find more incriminating imgur stories on you I swear to the heavens
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TemptingFate

"I lost because my opponent's character is too loud."

Legit John against Roy
This thing is the best.
LOL

This applies to fighting games too, right?

how can "a new spin on the yoyo" sound boring?
It can't if it goes beyond 360° moves!

YO http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/AlienGeometries

Guys I gotta bring up a very interesting philosophical question, is it okay to snitch to the police on the police?
If it's a crooked cop?

How many? Dead serious. Those sorts don't deserve the station and privilege they have and
shamelessly abuse.

Empyrean

Smash Champion
NNID
Arnprior
I really don't like marth math despite being good at it. Calc 1 was fun, I admit, but **** integrals.

Vashimus

Smash Master
I really don't like marth math despite being good at it. Calc 1 was fun, I admit, but **** integrals.
This. It's not that I hate math. It's like being really good at doing a chore, but you wouldn't exactly jump at the chance to do it. Math isn't piss easy anymore like it was when I was younger.

Last edited:

Empyrean

Smash Champion
NNID
Arnprior
This. It's not that I hate math. It's like being really good at doing a chore, but you wouldn't exactly jump at the chance to do it. Math isn't piss easy anymore like it was when I was younger.
When I look back at my little bro's homework, I realize that those were the days. High school was a joke.

It's a shame that math has to find it's way in every science out there. Physics are extremely interesting so long as you stick to theory only.

metroid1117

Smash Master
When I look back at my little bro's homework, I realize that those were the days. High school was a joke.

It's a shame that math has to find it's way in every science out there. Physics are extremely interesting so long as you stick to theory only.
Honestly, the math is why I find physics to be so interesting - it allows us to quantify, break down, and predict everything about a phenomenon to an extent that's mind-boggling.

Of course, as a high school science teacher, I could be biased in my opinion.

Last edited:

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363

Math is super boring and I'm very so-so at it but I'm forced to learn it super hard and mostly the formula stuff since I am going for a Business major right now.

Last edited:

Darkshooter

Smash Ace

Math is super boring and I'm very so-so at it but I'm forced to learn it super hard and mostly the formula stuff since I am going for a Business major right now.
Are you being trained in the school of Deity Dr PeePee MD for Falco and Marth Hopefuls?

EDIT: Misread Math as Marth. My bad.

Last edited:

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Are you being trained in the school of Deity Dr PeePee MD for Falco and Marth Hopefuls?

EDIT: Misread Math as Marth. My bad.
Dude I wish. I would study under that school hella hard cause those are my two characters in melee in which I play.

Darkshooter

Smash Ace
Dude I wish. I would study under that school hella hard cause those are my two characters in melee in which I play.
So do I. I wish I could have classes and be teached by Armada and PP. Falco and Peach are my two characters. Project M, I'm trying to make ZSS and Snake my go-to characters.

Top Bottom