• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
people confuse "nintendo, as a whole entity and company, is likely aware of us" for "sakurai, in particular, is not only aware of us but is secretly stealing from our mechanics" a lot tbh

Typical grill
grills ain't nothing but a pile of GnW gimmicks

Last edited by a moderator:

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
We should get M2K or someone else who gets invited to corner Sakurai and ask him about his thoughts on Project M.

Do you people realize that this will be the first ever contact between the community and the makers of the games?
One that will go swimmingly if it's someone who is socially competent?

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
man you just have so much hate for M2K MechWarrior
it's not like M2K can help being the way he is, the dude has mild aspergers iirc, and despite that his attitude/actions in recent has been significantly improved from M2K back in the day

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
I'm the best player in my house so I should be invited.

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
^ Gotta love the pink Gdorf costume.

Last edited:

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
man you just have so much hate for M2K MechWarrior
it's not like M2K can help being the way he is, the dude has mild aspergers iirc, and despite that his attitude/actions in recent has been significantly improved from M2K back in the day
You are completely correct.
I do dislike him.
I don't like how he's constantly flanderized as a person flaw-wise for being good at a video game.

You REALLY think he'll set a good example/do well in that scenario?

Go on, I'm humoring you. lol

Last edited:

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
@ Hylian Hylian Did you have a power outage last night? Vanguard texted you afterwards to see what was up. We loved watching you die and learn. :[
My internet died. I found out they are doing construction near my house and told people to expect outages. All is good now though. I will stream more Dark Souls soon :p.

Speaking of streaming I'm about to stream a PM Q&A + Tech skill practice if anyone is interested :p.

HyperrCrow

Emotional Reality
My internet died. I found out they are doing construction near my house and told people to expect outages. All is good now though. I will stream more Dark Souls soon :p.

Speaking of streaming I'm about to stream a PM Q&A + Tech skill practice if anyone is interested :p.
YEEEEEEEEEAH LETS GO

Had to stop watching after a bit, had some work that needed to be done. Thanks for the Lucas vs. Lucario info though, I definitely learned a few things that'll help me out in my next tournament if I run into some Lucario players.

Last edited:

SpiderMad

Smash Master

Are you up for the early aerial challenge?

Last edited:

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
YEEEEEEEEEAH LETS GO

Had to stop watching after a bit, had some work that needed to be done. Thanks for the Lucas vs. Lucario info though, I definitely learned a few things that'll help me out in my next tournament if I run into some Lucario players.
No problem man :) I tried to go as in depth as I could having never played the match-up lol.

Are you up for the early aerial challenge?
Er...huh o.o?

Put the stream link here and I may check it out Mr. Hylian.
www.twitch.tv/Hylian88

It's in my sig :p. Over now but I'm uploading the archives to my youtube which is also in my sig. Already being uploaded now should be up within 30 mins.

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
people confuse "nintendo, as a whole entity and company, is likely aware of us" for "sakurai, in particular, is not only aware of us but is secretly stealing from our mechanics" a lot tbh

grills ain't nothing but a pile of GnW gimmicks
what the ****
ill beat you up son

| Kailex |

I smell like salty coins and milk
NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
image.jpg

I wanted cats, but this will do.

Oh and I dont think there are any best buy stores here... I want to play smash 4 :c

Edit: Ill fill pm with touhou when I get some free time.

Last edited:

Morian

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0860-4377-2975
Yes, Melee has some pretty weird characters designs:

Specially Luigi, what are they thinking at that time? That dude not looks like Luigi at all, and his voice is weird too.

Vashimus

Smash Master
Melee was damn near a launch title for the Gamecube, meaning all the character models were made completely from scratch without games like Mario Party, Twilight Princess, Metroid Prime, and Pokemon Colosseum to use as a cheat sheet. I say they did pretty damn good job.

Last edited:

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Melee was damn near a launch title for the Gamecube, meaning all the character models were made completely from scratch without games like Mario Party, Twilight Princess, Metroid Prime, and Pokemon Colosseum to use as a cheat sheet. I say they did pretty damn good job.
I agree with this, but ironically, Pokemon Colosseum recycled models from Pokemon Stadium 1 + 2 for the Kanto and Johto Pokes.

9bit

BRoomer
BRoomer
Oh damn, is it back to the way it used to be, where your signature only shows up in your first post on the page? Based forum wizards.

| Kailex |

NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
Well actually I think my taste in music is weird, so I don't want to show anything and ****.

teluoborg

Smash Otter
NNID
teloutre
Oh come on, this is a private thread, it's not like there are thousands of people reading this page daily >.>

At least tell us a circle name or sth.

Spralwers

Smash Ace
Thinking of starting a streaming service for MA akin to VGBC. Hopefully this goes well for me once I have the correct equipment and car.
Granted, most of the venues here in MA have terrible wi-fi except for like 2.

Not to mention, GiMR's level of professionalism and dedication will be hard to replicate. I just hope to get something going around here.
It's a great idea - just keep in mind that the biggest smash events in MA (Smashing Grounds weeklies/monthlies, Game Over) already have their own streams, so you'd pretty much have to cover all the smaller tournaments. Might be worthwhile to expand your service to CT, RI, and NH.

| Kailex |

NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
Well actually I think my taste in music is weird, so I don't want to show anything and ****.
Okay that sounded weird, Im fine with sharing music I like; what Imeant to say is that im not sure if anyone would like what I put, so I dont want to trouble myself making a pack that would be ignored.

Top Bottom