• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Thank goodness i wasn't too late to post on page 420, now that im here...

420 BLAZEN IT EVERYDAY

hiten dat bong wit young money, ymcmb or bust
catch me on dat yacht wit Jay Z
Rollin up wit ma boys on da east side
420 smoke it out blaze em up
Blaze it 420
ereyday im blazin
Paradox

Alrighty then, looks like that's out of my system
Hell yeah also if it makes it any better my area host tournies around 4/20 as well which is amazing.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
I really do like college but I've always struggled with math homework. Pretty much any time I have to work problems and do more than like 2-3 sections I feel like quitting. I just want to do english and CS courses because I am good at those and love them. ;_;
^ Me (fix'd)

But basically, I'm a senior in a 2 year community college and have finished my English courses... but I'm still in classes because of math. I would've had my AS by now if not for math troubles.

Last edited:

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
im in community college for an it program and they have me taking ****in' excel and powerpoint

| Kailex |

I smell like salty coins and milk
NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
@ Yung Mei Yung Mei
Wanted to know, what is the song that plays in FD in your vids? And if you had a list of the names of songs that you use Id appreciate it; dont give me the names if you didnt have the list before-headed.

SpiderMad

Smash Master
I really do like college but I've always struggled with writing papers. Pretty much any time I have to do research and write more than like 2-3 pages I feel like quitting. I just want to do math and CS courses because I am good at those and love them. ;_;
Can we trade homework? Was it a research paper or talk about the meaning of life paper?

If the players of a character hate the ditto, does that imply anything?

I realized I need to get a bunch of Smash/Project M apparel so I don't have to keep asking people I see at college "do you play Competitive Smash?". A bunch will say they know about it from a friend years ago or something but don't know if it was even Melee or Brawl.

I'm making a medium length video soon of some wild ass platform cancel thing, stay tuned or subscribe http://www.youtube.com/user/PMDepot

im in community college for an it program and they have me taking ****in' excel and powerpoint
If you get advanced with Excel it can get super slightly demanding

Last edited:

HyperrCrow

Emotional Reality
Yeah I'm a freshman and this is my second semester. I was just a few points shy of the math req for CS that I either had to take an exam and then start the classes or take some math classes first. I decided to take the math classes instead to refresh my memory and feel more confident going into the first CS class.
If your CS classes are anything like mine, you won't even need math in the class besides knowing things like the quadratic formula. It's just a dumb requirement.

TreK

Is "that guy"
And funny.

I just received my next school project's theme.
I have to program Space Invaders.
Faith in IT teachers : +20%

Time/SpaceMage

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0190-1986-7622
*snicker @ Vashimus*
If your CS classes are anything like mine, you won't even need math in the class besides knowing things like the quadratic formula. It's just a dumb requirement.
Yeah, I didn't have advanced math in the CS classes, though back when I went through, the degree was "Computer Science & Math" and was like 1 class short of a math minor. Thankfully I'm great at math, but I assume the advanced math is to prepare you for a Master's degree in case you want to work on computing theory.

Do yourself a big favor though toaster. Get yourself known by companies while you're still in school. Volunteer for work if you have to, because that can lead to jobs and those people can vouch for your work. And do what I should've done: get an internship while you're still in school! The job market is terribad, but there are jobs out there that will ONLY hire students working towards a certain major, or jobs only for recent graduates.

And Teneban, we did a group project and decided to write a scratch version of Lemmings in Java.

Last edited:

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Community college can be lame sometimes. Everyone is like 10 years older then you...

At least thats how it seems for NOVA
I know how that is and it's awkward at times but it's whatever. As for the high school and college talk, high school is hit or miss and so is college but it's way more important to get connections for stuff cause it's not what you know, it's who you know.

EDIT: And speaking of weed I love to get blazed with some food 3 a.m in the morning while watching random inappropriate shows every now and again.

Last edited:

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
God you people need to drink better tea...
Like actual tea, yes. Brew the real stuff, folks.

Son, it's all about that high school tho.
My senior lounge was basically a 9-period long Melee session every day. Good times.

F*ck high school. College is where the fun begins.
No. **** college. Trade schools or be poor.

I am starting to notice a trend where all the Smash 4 general threads are becoming more and more about Project M. Heck, even the individual character threads are comparing the changes to what Project M has done.
PM too stronk, nerf plz.
We are legion, and our branches are many and growing.

tea is butts
water, coffee, alcohol
only liquids you need
How's your liver?

Greetings from beijing! Spending about a week over here for a family vacation. The lack of facebook/youtube is gonna get to me lol
Good luck catching up without getting insomnia.
"Yo ugh!" FOR you.

Could not find Barrell Darrell(shoutouts to Reneblade) video. Mad.

Last edited:

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
A beer a day isn't going to wreck you. I spent a couple of weeks going out for a couple drinks a night every other night. Turned out fine, but broke. Gin tonic is good.
You saw this next that sentence, right?
You know what that means, right?

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
I wish people would learn characters in this game can have extra bad MU! We can't all be fox
Are you in that intro to... I forget the name but you work with the stupid microsoft office stuff.

Last edited:

NameChange

Banned via Warnings
I found this but I think some of you might have seen it
There was a problem fetching the tweet

HyperrCrow

Emotional Reality
Real men don't need Coffee or Alcohol.
Coffee disgusts me so much. Alcohol is hit or miss for me sometimes, I just prefer Orange Juice over everything.

As for the MK talk, I think he might be my new PM main. I'll still hold down my ZSS though, she's too great to give up on.

JOE!

Smash Hero

God tier T.

Fixed that for ya

Coffee disgusts me so much. Alcohol is hit or miss for me sometimes, I just prefer Orange Juice over everything.

As for the MK talk, I think he might be my new PM main. I'll still hold down my ZSS though, she's too great to give up on.
Copying me lol. Been Playing MK for a while as well, with Zard becomign a farther secondary beside Ivysaur...

Squirtle has peaked my interest as of late too due to beign a brawl PT main tho....

Last edited:

NameChange

Banned via Warnings
I'm probably the only person that stuck with Meta Knight in both vBrawl and Project M in my area

The others switch to Ivysaur or Lucarion since they think they're broken

HA

Top Bottom