• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

HyperrCrow

Emotional Reality
Just realized, Xaldin is the most annoying Organization XIII member. Screw him and his 500 spears of death.
I'ma go play Ape Escape 2 or something..

PillsBuryDopeBoy

Führer President King DopeLord The VI
3DS FC
3325-3900-7222
Just realized, Xaldin is the most annoying Organization XIII member. Screw him and his 500 spears of death.
I'ma go play Ape Escape 2 or something..

This stupid arse character gets the title of the most annoying member of organization 13. Screw Xigbar and his damn arrows.

Paradoxium

Smash Master
Thank goodness i wasn't too late to post on page 420, now that im here...

420 BLAZEN IT EVERYDAY

hiten dat bong wit young money, ymcmb or bust
catch me on dat yacht wit Jay Z
Rollin up wit ma boys on da east side
420 smoke it out blaze em up
Blaze it 420
ereyday im blazin
Paradox

Alrighty then, looks like that's out of my system

Oracle

Smash Master
nice dude! glad you had a safe flight. is it really as smoggy as all those pictures I see? or is that Hong Kong or something?
Yeah its smoggy as hell. Too many factories lol. Visited tianmen square, the forbidden city, and the summer palace today. Was a lot of walking but still really cool!

Empyrean

Smash Champion
NNID
Arnprior
I am starting to notice a trend where all the Smash 4 general threads are becoming more and more about Project M. Heck, even the individual character threads are comparing the changes to what Project M has done.

PM too stronk, nerf plz.

standardtoaster

Tubacabra
I really do like college but I've always struggled with writing papers. Pretty much any time I have to do research and write more than like 2-3 pages I feel like quitting. I just want to do math and CS courses because I am good at those and love them. ;_;

Darkshooter

Smash Ace
I am starting to notice a trend where all the Smash 4 general threads are becoming more and more about Project M. Heck, even the individual character threads are comparing the changes to what Project M has done.

PM too stronk, nerf plz.
I have to admit, Project M over the past few weeks has swallowed so much of my time up that I think other games in my collection are starting to feel lonely...

HyperrCrow

Emotional Reality
I really do like college but I've always struggled with writing papers. Pretty much any time I have to do research and write more than like 2-3 pages I feel like quitting. I just want to do math and CS courses because I am good at those and love them. ;_;
I don't mind writing all that much and math is so much fun. CS though.. Either the teacher I have right now sucks, or CS is just really boring.

Empyrean

Smash Champion
NNID
Arnprior
I have to admit, Project M over the past few weeks has swallowed so much of my time up that I think other games in my collection are starting to feel lonely...
Other games in my collection have collected dust for quite some time now. I really want to go back to replay Civ V a bit, but I just can't. I also wanted to get into Dota 2, but it takes too much time and dedication.

Last edited:

Darkshooter

Smash Ace
Good catch. Thanks man.
Other games in my collection have collected dust for quite some time now. I really want to go back to replay Civ V a bit, but I just can't. I also wanted to get into Dota 2, but it takes too much time and dedication.
Same here! I really want to go and play Bioshock Infinite a bit, but I just can't. Same goes for Farcry 3.

Last edited:

Time/SpaceMage

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0190-1986-7622
I actually have yet to start a CS class. I start my first one next semester and I assume I'll like it because I like doing what I do for pm haha.
Wow, so are you a freshman? Getting all the required stuff out of the way early, huh... I was a CS major too, and I didn't care for english writing assignments either but don't let it get you down.

standardtoaster

Tubacabra
Yeah I'm a freshman and this is my second semester. I was just a few points shy of the math req for CS that I either had to take an exam and then start the classes or take some math classes first. I decided to take the math classes instead to refresh my memory and feel more confident going into the first CS class.

Last edited:

Fortress

Smash Master
I can't say I've touched another game for about six months now. It's been pretty much PM for as long as I can remember now. So much reading, and watching, and playing... get at me.

Darkshooter

Smash Ace
I can't say I've touched another game for about six months now. It's been pretty much PM for as long as I can remember now. So much reading, and watching, and playing... get at me.
In fact, I'd even go far as to say that P:M has well and truly revived my interests in Smash. Like how M2K vs DaShizWiz revived Melee. Yes, it's that damn good.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
In fact, I'd even go far as to say that P:M has well and truly revived my interests in Smash. Like how M2K vs DaShizWiz revived Melee. Yes, it's that damn good.
^This soo much. Project M with the Smash documentary brought me back into the scene actually and I start to give a damn again. Also I wanna help new players who want to get into the scene in my area as well so that's another reason to come back but I will still play my 3d games like Tekken and Soul Calibur and maybe Guilty Gear and KOF in the near future.

Top Bottom