• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
My palate prefers bitterness, so coffee was a natural fit for my tastes. That said, I used to have a bit of a caffeine addiction (and decaf tastes like ass) so I don't drink it often. Interestingly, when I did have a caffeine problem I didn't drink coffee, just a loooot of soda. This was in like, junior and senior year of high school.

And if you ain't having a good time with alcohol you're doing alcohol wrong :denzel:
you're either drinking too much, not enough, with the wrong people, or at the wrong place

MikeMan214

Smash Apprentice
I love project M. I have a question I have been on the brawl vault downloading a lot of mods for some stages and I was wondering is there a limit to how many stages we can replace for textures purposes?

Last edited:

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
@ Yung Mei Yung Mei
Wanted to know, what is the song that plays in FD in your vids? And if you had a list of the names of songs that you use Id appreciate it; dont give me the names if you didnt have the list before-headed.
which ones specifically, i got a bunch and rotate em every now and then

otherwise, it would take me a while to list all my custom music, i can still do that for you if you want

| Kailex |

I smell like salty coins and milk
NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
which ones specifically, i got a bunch and rotate em every now and then

otherwise, it would take me a while to list all my custom music, i can still do that for you if you want
Your falcon bs falcon match :3 the traumatic one

Yung Mei

the one from my dropped combo? thats Spacetime by REDALiCE, the album is Over Drive

what you DO need on FD though is Impulse of the Moment by DJ Noriken, that **** is straight HYPE injected into Project M

PillsBuryDopeBoy

Führer President King DopeLord The VI
3DS FC
3325-3900-7222
the one from my dropped combo? thats Spacetime by REDALiCE, the album is Over Drive

what you DO need on FD though is Impulse of the Moment by DJ Noriken, that **** is straight HYPE injected into Project M
:0 I NEED THIS IN MY PROJECT MELEE LIFE!!!!!!!!!!

Yung Mei

i declare Impulse of the Moment the official Project M theme, shoutouts to DJ Noriken, and shoutouts to me somehow being able to buy the album for 6 dollars when **** is like 20-40 through import sites

im redoing the BRSTM, ill post it in a few

Last edited:

SpiderMad

Smash Master
God you people need to drink better tea...
The Lipton teasacks are fine. The bottled Lipton tea is evil and makes you more thirsty. What cheap tea bags do you recommend?
Also, i really need to get some apple juice. Like when was the last time you can say you had apple juice?
Bought some recently, I usually don't drink any soda each day and quit Cheetos and Doritos for a few weeks now. I'm munchin on cereal and nuts and @ Plum Plum the peanuts that are even in the shell at Sam's are roasted and salted >=(

Last edited:

Darkshooter

Smash Ace

After hearing that Hax$ will be returning to his Falcon main, the Falcons decided to make a band and play just like how a TVR usually is: Really fast, really loud and then burst into flames.

Last edited:

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
NetPlay adventures with ROB, featuring yours truely.
(Almost) every break in the chat was preceded by a ragequit.

prx[1]: your crouch cancel down smash is infuriating

prx[1]: and you have a reflect
prx[1]: cool
prx[1]: how stupid is your recovery

prx[1]: Im just really tired of the top I swear

prx[1]: weve played before and it didnt go anything like this
prx[1]: robs style is infuriating

prx[1]: ****ing top

prx[1]: increase the frame buffer 1 please
< Pad Buffer: 8 >
>> alright but didn't seem like it was lagging to me
prx[1]: Im so tired of getting gimped

prx[1]: wtf
prx[1]: how hard is it to kill you

prx[1]: so
prx[1]: shield grab all my approaches
prx[1]: use laser on cd
prx[1]: and use the awesome combo potential they decided to give most of the brawl characters vs fast fallers
prx[1]: sigh

prx[1]: Im out
prx[1]: Its 4 in the morning
>> alrighty
>> peace bro
prx[1]: and theres nothing fun about playing against you
>> listen
>> i can play other characters
>> you never asked
>> and i suggested

[Then I played wolf]
>> NAIR GIMP
prx[1]: you're significantly better than me
prx[1]: or its 4am
prx[1]: or its both
prx[1]: Im not even landing easy tech skill Im used to at this point but I dont even know if it would matter
prx[1]: its time for sleep
prx[1]: peace ggs
>> alright man fair enough
>> peace, thanks for the games

but props to the guy for playing against my ROB for like an hour with characters that can't in the least out camp him
no offense to the guy, I just thought all the rage quits and salt were pretty funny. Probably funnier in person tho.

Last edited:

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Real men don't need Coffee or Alcohol.
Guess I'm real as hell, then.

I'm a big fan of orange juice to be honest. Deserves mid tier at least.
Also, i really need to get some apple juice. Like when was the last time you can say you had apple juice?
A few weeks ago. I like apple juice, prevents scurvy.

Side note, but holy CRAP. TPP ALREADY beat Crystal. Was it under 2 weeks for this one?

Brim

Smash Ace
NNID
Bitterbub
@ Sapphire Dragon Sapphire Dragon 0.64 Mbps according to Speedtest.net
But my internet is mostly whack because it's incredibly inconsistent and often times it is slower than your everyday snail.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
So yeah Melee is officially back at Evo. Thanks Nintendo for not being late and last minute with this decision.

Last edited:

QQQQQQQ7777777

Smash Champion
So yeah Melee is officially back at Evo. Thanks Nintendo for not being late minute with this decision.
Nintendo Gamecube controllers are on sale and Melee is back at Evo. Nintendo, please tell me this is headed in the direction I think it's headed.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
It's because they don't wanna hurt their image even more than it is right now and not allowing Melee at EVO would be a shot to the foot to them.

MysteryRevengerson

IT'S A MYSTERY TO ALL
People like to really exaggerate the voice of our scene when we're definitely just the vocal minority.

Negative rep is negative rep, but we need to realize we really only have so much of an impact to a giant like Nintendo.

Nguz95

Smash Lord
Truth. Nobody seems to realize that we're the definition of a fringe group. Our portion of Nintendo's demographic is tiny at best.

metroid1117

Smash Master
Melee is going to be at BOTH Evo and MLG Anaheim! I'm going to be furious if I can't go to at least one of the two.

Last edited:
Top Bottom