• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
For whatever reason I found the music that Squidward dances to in Culture Shock.

This sounds like something from Sonic CD.

Last edited:

Bryonato

Green Hat
Aight guys so here's the deal for tonight on my stream:

-5 character crews
-money matches
-and most importantly PIZZA GIVEAWAY! potentially doing two!
would really love for you guys to come and hang out. We may not be the best smashers you'll ever see but we'll make sure you have a good time in the stream.
starts in 10 min -- www.twitch.tv/bryonato

Darkshooter

Smash Ace
After all these years... Im finally learning how to waveshine with Falco.

God, Im far behind on everyone else...

EDIT: Also learned that you can do a endless melee on 1 player without having to do the name entry glitch

Last edited:

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
After all these years... Im finally learning how to waveshine with Falco.
After all these years I finally figured out that Pressing L/R when you hit a wall/ground is called a tech.

I cannot tell you how long I thought that was L-Cancelling.

I mean...you press L, and you cancel the movement in a sense....right?:laugh:

Last edited:

Darkshooter

Smash Ace
After all these years I finally figured out that Pressing L/R when you hit a wall/ground is called a tech.

AHAHAHAHAHA! Don't worry Saito, you learn something new everyday.

Funny thing is, I was pressing up on the analog stick all this time, when I simply needed to do a little jump (aka pressing Y). Now I need to get the timing of the wavedash down, cause Im usually either pressing L to quickly or not putting the analog at a weird enough angle, and I'm officially sorted.

Last edited:

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Bleh, guy underestimated Mega-Pinsir and got swept. His only counter was Azumarill really (and he could have made it work had he taken out Blissey first to force out some Close Combat).
Maybe I was surprised that I didn't die from the Azumarill though after the Close Combat defenses drop. Also him switching out his Charizard Y was the biggest mistake he did I felt like cause in that situation he should of let Zard stay in and die.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896

>.> <.<

Pressing L when you'd otherwise smack a wall... wasn't L Cancelling?

Brb while I rethink my whole life for a while.

Gamegenie222

NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
If Slippy is in the game and not Falco I will shoot somebody and Dair him in the dome.

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
AHAHAHAHAHA! Don't worry Saito, you learn something new everyday.

Funny thing is, I was pressing up on the analog stick all this time, when I simply needed to do a little jump (aka pressing Y). Now I need to get the timing of the wavedash down, cause Im usually either pressing L to quickly or not putting the analog at a weird enough angle, and I'm officially sorted.
I'm technically over exaggerating.
I learned it wasn't actually L -cancelling when I learned what L-cancelling was.,

So like 2 years ago in MELEE

Guilu

Smash Apprentice
Maybe I was surprised that I didn't die from the Azumarill though after the Close Combat defenses drop. Also him switching out his Charizard Y was the biggest mistake he did I felt like cause in that situation he should of let Zard stay in and die.
Hm, he must have been afraid you would set up on Zard. I don't really know Cofagrifus - his defense is rather high, but how is his special defense ?
As for Pinsir surviving that aquajet, the mon always had remarkable physical defense didn't it ?

Gamegenie222

NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Hm, he must have been afraid you would set up on Zard. I don't really know Co***rifus - his defense is rather high, but how is his special defense ?
As for Pinsir surviving that aquajet, the mon always had remarkable physical defense didn't it ?
Cofagrius Sp. Def is base 105 so his defenses are 58/145/105 but he has low hp base stat so yeah. As for Pinsir it has base 100 def but once it goes Mega it becomes a base 120 def so his defenses are 65/100/70 and once Pinsir goes Mega it becomes 65/120/90.

Paradoxium

Smash Master
Been playing Brawl laggy wifi for the past few days, its awful but not obsolete. You guys should try it out... If you wanna get bopped...

Kati

Smash Lord
The unlimited moonwalk is old news. There is a video where a guy does it with Lucario in 2.6.

But yeah ever since I have set attack to Z. You don't need to actually throw out an attack to initiate it. One could start holding the attack button while doing another action, such as landing, and then begin the moonwalk.

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
damn son, i didnt even know it was that old

Last edited:

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
That's been in for ages now, probably since moonwalks came back into PM though I didn't learn about it until probably like 6 months ago
you can also use it for other weird things like pivot walking/one-frame crouches (which is useless)

Top Bottom