• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
I am excited for the pocket Link blowup. I have like 4 pocket characters though 2 of which are Zelda characters though.

Fortress

Smash Master
I mained Link before I switched to Sheik. Dude's been my main since 2.6 when I first started (up until a month ago).

Project M: Adventure of Link

Last edited:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
What have YOU done! :troll:
I like how she gets the blame when it's technically my fault for tempting her to begin with. ¦D

Oh, we're talking about PM Link? Link is fun to use. You never know what you might be able to pull off with the guy provided you don't get killed offstage. XD

Last edited:

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Good riddance, that dude had no pacing.

seems logical
And it shall be so!

Pocket Links will be the pocket Foxes of PM.
Accept your new Link overlords.
Accept my 9 Wind punch to the dome and live first, then we'll talk.

Over-confident pretty boy mains are just that; over-confident.

Characters with very mindless, stupid playstyles encouraged by safe, versatile, difficult/impossible to punish moves, or moves that invalidate certain ways of punishing a character and simultaneously put you in a bad position if you try to challenge it.
I stopped reading after this.
Why are you playing Smash if this is your pet peeve?

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
Big vegeta bluntz da BES name and I wish to train with him in the hyper balic bong chamber

Brim

Smash Ace
NNID
Bitterbub
Just watched the GT review of the Southpark game, the ending line from it made me cringe in laughter --seriously I didn't know how to respond other than a facepalm laugh.

PillsBuryDopeBoy

Führer President King DopeLord The VI
3DS FC
3325-3900-7222
Yeah, don't do it again.
Shadic I know you died laughing at this. Its ok..... I wont tell anyone I swear :pimp:

I like how she gets the blame when it's technically my fault for tempting her to begin with. ¦D

Oh, we're talking about PM Link? Link is fun to use. You never know what you might be able to pull off with the guy provided you don't get killed offstage. XD
Why play :link2: when you can play :toonlink:?

HyperrCrow

Emotional Reality
Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix? Yo, get at my 80% filled journal on Critical Mode.

Also get at my almost have beaten the game Critical Level 1 file.
You must be a god lol. I'm currently stuck in the beginning of the Tron segment with the bike racing.

Big vegeta bluntz da BES name and I wish to train with him in the hyper balic bong chamber
You were watching NZA's stream? lol he bodied my Falco so damn hard game 1. Also, BigVegetaBluntz is da bess, his Melee Link is gahlike.

Last edited:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix? Yo, get at my 80% filled journal on Critical Mode.

Also get at my almost have beaten the game Critical Level 1 file.
Already did 100% of both of those twice.

And god was that a pain in the ass...Can't wait to do it again when 2.5 comes out. XD

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
@ Shadic Shadic , are you reading the chat? The sound in your stream is painful, playing everything twice over at the same volume, delayed by like a half second, once slightly before the video and once slightly after. Music sounds like nonsense and the characters sound like they're having seizures, pls fix

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
@ Shadic Shadic , are you reading the chat? The sound in your stream is painful, playing everything twice over at the same volume, delayed by like a half second, once slightly before the video and once slightly after. Music sounds like nonsense and the characters sound like they're having seizures, pls fix
I saw towards the end, and I wasn't on stream most of the time anyways. Sorry for the sound issues. :(

@Daftatt - Fix that yo.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Last edited:

Empyrean

Smash Champion
NNID
Arnprior
Despite what everyone is expecting, I'm going to bet on Rolex for this one.

Inb4 someone tells me I'm wasting my money.

| Kailex |

I smell like salty coins and milk
NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
At first, I had bet on rolex. Because all I remember of prof games was that he'd do badly in the first few matches, then make the games closer as time went by. But now since I know that itll be a best of 7, id say that it could be any of the two

Spooky Skook

Smash Cadet
Last edited:

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
You were watching NZA's stream? lol he bodied my Falco so damn hard game 1. Also, BigVegetaBluntz is da bess, his Melee Link is gahlike.
He made me believe in ness
Next time you'll win, just visit the bong chamber.

Burnsy

Smash Lord
Last edited:
Top Bottom