• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Brim

Smash Ace
NNID
Bitterbub
Dude, that's my favorite SNES game. I've beaten it MANY, many times. But you need to go talk to the shop owner in the Mushroom Kingdom and use that Frog Coin you got from Croco to buy that Cricket Pie. You then talk to Frogfucious and he will cheer up and give you a weapon for Mallow.
Appreciate it - but ironically I literally found this out right after I posted the message earlier. I just got the fourth star - not too shabby. Although, I should note this is the Wii virtual console version, I'm still loving every moment.

QQQQQQQ7777777

Smash Champion
Dude, that's my favorite SNES game. I've beaten it MANY, many times. But you need to go talk to the shop owner in the Mushroom Kingdom and use that Frog Coin you got from Croco to buy that Cricket Pie. You then talk to Frogfucius and he will cheer up and give you a weapon for Mallow.
Frogfucius sees all! Frogfucius knows all!

Brim

Smash Ace
NNID
Bitterbub
If I had a dime for every time I SD'd in that stage in Brawl...

I'd use said money to pay the PMBR to create more awesome stages like this one even more tourney viable.
I never SD'd there. :troll:

RPGsFTW

Smash Ace
It's a really simple and straightforward game to beat, to be honest. Very fun and satisfying though. I wish Booster could've joined my party. At least Bowser was able to, but oh well. The Mario rpg games are definitely my favorite of any Nintendo series though. Not counting Super Paper Mario (which was cool, but not in the rpg way it should have been) or Sticker Star.

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Why does firefox still leak memory blah.
My mostly cutting-edge PC should not be stalling on a BROWSER at ALL. Dafuq, Mozilla.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
You're having Firefox problems too?

I noticed that it takes up far more memory than usual and crashes a lot.

It's like it mis-aimed the move and didn't recover.

Changed Avis again because the PMBR isn't big enough for 2 users with Taskmaster Avis.

Last edited:

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Me too. Suddenly I miss the old version I had in 2009 where I could have 100+ tabs open on my old tree without crashes.

These newer versions has issues with 30 of them.

Last edited:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Me too. Suddenly I miss the old version I had in 2009 where I could have 100+ tabs open on my old tree without crashes.

These newer versions has issues with 30 of them.
Those were the good ol' days of Firefox. I'm having the same problem as you guys and have to keep closing out and re-opening it after awhile just to reset it.

Still better than Internet Explorer's nonsense. >_>

And no, not the hacker/coder. ¦D

By the way, Eternal, could I interest you in some sheep? ¦3

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
Do Screen KO's still occur in project m? i seriously can't remember the last time i saw one, or if ive even seen one happen. Just now i was practicing and what normally shouldve been a screen KO gave me a star KO

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Do Screen KO's still occur in project m? i seriously can't remember the last time i saw one, or if ive even seen one happen. Just now i was practicing and what normally shouldve been a screen KO gave me a star KO
I've still had them happen. Pretty often, in fact.

Empyrean

Smash Champion
NNID
Arnprior
I myself have never seen one too. Feels like they took it off the game for some reason.

@ Kaye Cruiser Kaye Cruiser are you positive it was in PM?

Last edited:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
I'd support wynaut for PM over pichu. At least we could have a true parry mechanic and not a masochistic little furball.

9bit

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yeah but I wonder if this opens up the possibility of the PMBR being able to now override Brawl's normal attempts to connect to official Nintendo WiFi and instead make it so it connects to custom servers...

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
Yeah but I wonder if this opens up the possibility of the PMBR being able to now override Brawl's normal attempts to connect to official Nintendo WiFi and instead make it so it connects to custom servers...
While I think that would be insane, I also don't think they have the capabilities to handle all those PM players trying to play online.

SpiderMad

Smash Master
I owe Wifi for so much. For my Smash tag back when I needed one to register to play Demo v1 (put the tag as MAD since I thought I would be with the supposed laggyness of it), along with all the people and friends I met and played through it since. Also for basically making me go to tournaments more to meet some of them, and for half or more of the clips in all of my combo videos. Probably gonna make my beginning old ones back to public in honor of it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OonjQGaWTsg

Last edited:

ThatGuyYouMightKnow

Smash Champion
1) Custom servers is never happening.

2) If you want to play online, use Dolphin netplay. If your computer can't handle it, then you're out of luck. (Netplay is gdlk)

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
Last edited:

HyperrCrow

Emotional Reality
Buy cars for everyone.

Thanks yo.
Get a job bruh, dis is 'murica.

But seriously. Make an investment for the future and get yourself a car. You won't always have to depend on others to take you places. Granted, not everyone can handle the responsibilities that come with a car, so make sure you're ready for it. Until then, find some friends to take you with them.

Last edited:

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
Make friends that have cars. Chip in for gas.

Herp derp.

Smooth Criminal
>2014
>Thinking you can just make friends with cars that also have an interest in competitive smash brothers enough to take you wherever you need to go to play competitively

Dude.

Get a job bruh, dis is 'murica.

But seriously. Make an investment for the future and get yourself a car. You won't always have to depend on others to take you places. Granted, not everyone can handle the responsibilities that come with a car, so make sure you're ready for it. Until then, find some friends to take you with them.
Cars a no go for me just yet.

I think it's safe to say that I will hit someone. I won't put those lives in danger. :laugh:

Last edited:
Top Bottom