• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043

Pic of the day. Once again, Waluigi's Assist Trophy joins the collection!! …Which also means he's not a playable character. Just because you try hard doesn't mean you'll make it into the battle.

Sooo...Waluigi for PM? The moveset has pretty much already been made and stuff. ¦D *SMACKED*

MewtwoX825

Smash Ace

Pic of the day. Once again, Waluigi's Assist Trophy joins the collection!! …Which also means he's not a playable character. Just because you try hard doesn't mean you'll make it into the battle.

Sooo...Waluigi for PM? The moveset has pretty much already been made and stuff. ¦D *SMACKED*
Thats really his only option right now. PM team would probably make their own version instead of that current psa cause they want characters to look legit and have a balanced move set.

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
There should be a barrier of entry into being an actual character in Smash: Being an actual character.
Sorry Waluigi, but you're just filler for party games.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
There should be a barrier of entry into being an actual character in Smash: Being an actual character.
If that was a barrier, more than half of the cast wouldn't even be in Smash considering that a majority of Nintendo's characters lack any actual character and/or personality. ¦D

F. Blue

Smash Journeyman

Wow what amazing finger textures only possible on WiiU and Dreamcast!

Last edited:

Brim

Smash Ace
NNID
Bitterbub
let's put to a vote if you should make a bee thread
or you can let Mayor Bee decide

Bee democracy y'all.

Last edited:

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Making Pichu good is like making Hitler the good guy.
Godwin's Law is a LAW for good reason. LOL
What cave do you live in?
Smooth Criminal
My man-cave of an apartment. /exactwordingyeh
It was a joke. Sheesh, this thread is filled with robots, I swear. XD;
Look at my name. Technically correct on SOME levels!
thats terrible, screen KO's were great
Smash won't be the same without seeing my Captain crash into the 4th wall and yell in agony in never-not-funny way anymore. Wack!
Offline is the best way to go. Learn how to drive mother effers, vroom vroom.
ZOOM ZOOM INTO BOOM BOOM(drive to tournies and get mad drunk/turnt up? idk)

How about no
How about you go get off of here RIGHT NOW and be a party-pooper/anti-fun jerk somewhere else, preferably offline? If you're being all serious business in a SOCIAL thread, go lie down right now, you need a long break. Not joking(uncharacteristic of the thread, but you brought this down on you lol)

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Not you, Mechwarrior. Lmao.
Smooth Criminal
I replied anyway, was worth going for the funnies; I laughed just for doing it, and you did too, so win-win imo

Yeah, feel free to use a commentary team.
I did already though. Favorite commentary duo(with some fairly close seconds) is Prog1(my fan name for them when they are on at the same time WHICH ISN'T ALWAYS), by some fairly close decisions on my part; Yipes/Chris Matrix and Chris Hu/Aquasilk made it SUPER close, I think how close it is varies(Top 1 is in constant fluctuation), but they are my Top 3 forever because of my personal highlights of each; Mass Madness stuff for D1/Prog, assorted vids for Yipes/Matrix but Chris Jitters(it's on YT, gogogo) was an auto-in, and Hu/Silk is kinda an automatic Top 5, I just happen to never not get a kick out of them.

Vashimus

Smash Master
Wow what amazing finger textures only possible on WiiU and Dreamcast!
lmfao

Reminds me how a lot of assist trophies and Pokemon in Brawl look REALLY bad texture wise. In Melee, it's there but not as noticeable, and 64, just 2D sprites. Sakurai, you lazy drunk.

Last edited:

Nausicaa

Smash Lord
I forgot how ridiculous this thread was, then I saw it, and remembered.
Too good.

EVERYTHING IS AWESOME
EVERYTHING IS COOL WHEN YOU'RE PART OF THE TEAM
EVERYTHING IS AWESOME
WHEN WE'RE LIVING THE DREAM

The ooze... THE OOZE!!!

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
Villager and Wii Fit Trainer threw this "character" requirement right out the window. You can be a living dress up doll and still be on the roster now.

And most importantly Waluigi is full of character: his extremely self-satisfied gloating after winning and poor sportsmanlike self-pitying despair at losing are hilarious in ways that make Wario seem quite bland in comparison.

Last edited:

PillsBuryDopeBoy

Führer President King DopeLord The VI
3DS FC
3325-3900-7222
I TO THE D TO THE O TO THE N TO THE T TO THE K TO THE U TO THE R TO THE R.......... WHATS THAT SPELL????
I dont kurr, i dont kurr, i dont kurr, i dont kurr.
And waluigi has more personality and character in his left foot, then wii fit trainer and the villiger have in their whole entire bodies

QQQQQQQ7777777

Smash Champion
I TO THE D TO THE O TO THE N TO THE T TO THE K TO THE U TO THE R TO THE R.......... WHATS THAT SPELL????
I dont kurr, i dont kurr, i dont kurr, i dont kurr.
And waluigi has more personality and character in his WAAAAAAAAAAAAA, then wii fit trainer and the villiger have in their whole entire bodies
Fix'd

Guilu

Smash Apprentice
More twitch plays pokémon stuff. Pidgeotto and Zapdos have been carrying the team, while Lapras is mostly a Surf slave.

ThatGuyYouMightKnow

Smash Champion
I honestly dunno why people thought Waluigi even relatively had a chance even in Brawl. Wario at least has his own games. Nintendo doesn't care about Waluigi besides party games.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
This wifi cancellation means that you can't play any Gen 4 or 5 Pokemon online services either... they are all being shut down. Even if you play them on a 3DS they'll be inaccessible. So, to put it bluntly either trade for what you want on them now or you never can again unless you trade with them in person.

Nintendo wt r u doin, Pokebank + the scant remains of the Dream World can't possibly be that high maintenance

Nguz95

Smash Lord
that sucks. it means that the whole competitive battling scene will have to move to emulators for gen 5 or go to showdown.
edit: i guess that's already happened for the most part though.

Last edited:

QQQQQQQ7777777

Smash Champion
Hello all! I am Professor QQQQQQQ7777777 and today I will be teaching you all about gaming. Look to the pupil to your left, now look to the pupil to your right, one of you will not pass my class, MOVING ON!

Darkshooter

Smash Ace
I must be the only one who will not miss Wi-Fi Connection... Especially with it's legendary lag.

Honestly though, it is bad news to people who were fans of it.

Top Bottom