• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Spooky Skook

Smash Cadet
Where are Yoshi's lasers tho
Maybe it's all part of his tragic back story, On a mission shooting space things he accidentally shot an innocent space thing. He swore from that day he would never use his blaster again. He couldn't handle what he had done, so he did whatever he could to hide his shame. He left all his friends and got plastic surgery to make himself look and sound like a green dinosaur. The rest they say, is ancient history.

PillsBuryDopeBoy

Führer President King DopeLord The VI
3DS FC
3325-3900-7222
So we are all going to ignore the fact that Lucario STILL isn't saying shoryuken when he does his up smash?
Ryu and I are greatly displeased.

SpiderMad

Smash Master
Try:
Apples
Bananas
Oranges
http://i.imgur.com/65mXZpT.jpg
Peanuts
Macadamia Nuts
http://i.imgur.com/tXne1qf.jpg
Which kind of Apples? Bananas go bad pretty quick. I got some Oranges I store in the fridge, they're basically candy with all the sugar more than a snack. Should I buy any of those nuts/grain chips online in some kind of Amazon big box of'em to be cost effective?
son, get on snap pea chips, they're delicious.
these things: http://harvestsnaps.com
So good. Get a little hummus or something, and you're good for life.
How cheap are they?
+1 for peanuts
you can get yourself a few pounds (in the shell or gtfo) for a couple bucks
as long as you store them well they'll last a looooong time
nuts in general though
amazing
peanuts are just my personal favorite... even if they are technically not nuts...
I'm not a huge fan of peanuts but Mizuki was tellin me how she just has loads of'em for cheap so I'm thinking of doin that, they don't salt them when they're in the shell right? All I have is a Walmart near me so I'm not sure where I should start getting them in the shell.

Nguz95

Smash Lord
if you're going to go cheap, then peanuts are probably the better bet. Remember, they have a some fatty oils in them, so be careful.

Last edited:

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
I spent like 4 hours a few days ago cutting/finding loop points for songs so I could fill my PM with Reggae, Classical, and hip-hop instrumentals. And then I couldn't for the life of me get my brawlbox to open the damn 16-bit WAV files so I could convert them all to BRSTMs. And I was too lazy/frustrated to ask for help. I guess my menus will have to wait to be filled with the wonderfully sounds of steel drums, scats, and jay-z beats.

HyperrCrow

Emotional Reality
Did you click File - New - Brstm Audio Stream? That's usually how I do it. (Not even sure there's another way to do so)
Which version of BrawlBox are you using?

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
Did you click File - New - Brstm Audio Stream? That's usually how I do it. (Not even sure there's another way to do so)
Which version of BrawlBox are you using?
I've got v0.63d, but I don't think i'd need to update it. I'll probably take another look at it this weekend and see the obvious mistakes I made.

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
there was a newer version of brawlvault (cant remember which sorry) that completely ****ed with BRSTM making and made them static in-game, even after reformatting, defragging, remaking the brstm, etc etc

i currently use version 63.d for brstm making (its all i use it for), and its been perfect otherwise

ALSO, what are you using to convert your songs to WAV? That might be causing the problem, I personally recommend you use foobar (as a music player, and for converting formats, its fast and easy), its given me the best results compared other methods (converting in itunes, using that old audacity method, etc ect)

Last edited:

HyperrCrow

Emotional Reality
I might start using foobar. Audacity can be pretty annoying at times.

Also, the version of BrawlBox you're talking about is v0.68c. That issue is a problem of the past.

Last edited:

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
All I want to do is watch a ****ing video on twitch
jesus ****
and it's taking twice as long to load as it is to watch
and I go to the ****ing task manager
and somehow it's using the tiniest fraction of the 3Mbps connection I have available
I'm not even using anything else except smashboards, and that's mostly text and some images and 90% of the time I'm reading not loading
does anyone know how to fix this
****'s sake technology makes me angry
I think I'm in a ****ty mood today and I don't know why

Last edited:

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
yeah the new google maps is ****ing stupid too
seriously how do I make twitch take up more of my bandwidth
I just want this **** to load at the same rate I can watch is that too much to ask

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Seems Nintendo shutting down WFC for Wii and DS games wasn't completely their doing.

Brawl as well as all the other DS and Wii games use Gamespy Matchmaking technology, and they got bought out by a Freemium game company called Glu, who shut the old Gamespy servers down.

Citation: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GameSpy#History
Read Closely.

Still a terrible idea for Ninty to outsource something like this ultimately.

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
yeah the new google maps is ****ing stupid too
seriously how do I make twitch take up more of my bandwidth
I just want this **** to load at the same rate I can watch is that too much to ask
When it comes to Twitch VODs, yes. It is too much to ask.
They have the WORST video system.
Even that **** we had back in like 2006 before YouTube was a thing was better.
You know what actually might be faster for you? Download the half hour chunks with http://www.twitchtools.com/video-download.php and just watch them in whatever video software you use. How sad is that? Like ffs Twitch.

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
My entire OST is 99% from other games that directly correlate to the stage series with the exception of FD, BF, Smashville, and Distant Planet. I just can't do it any other way.

Last edited:

Kati

Smash Lord
They haven't hatched yet.
:O imagine if lasers shot in all directions after the egg exploded. Beyond brawl-.

Btw, why don't eggs explode after a set amount of time anymore? I can see the advantage of having them travel so far, but I'm just curious.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Which kind of Apples? Bananas go bad pretty quick. I got some Oranges I store in the fridge, they're basically candy with all the sugar more than a snack. Should I buy any of those nuts/grain chips online in some kind of Amazon big box of'em to be cost effective?
Apples vary in taste, everyone likes different kinds. Experiment, buy one of each. I like sweet apples, and particularly like Gala, Golden Delicious, Fuji, and the -big- Red Delicious varieties (the small red delicious tend to be too thick skinned for me). You don't have to buy a lot of bananas, maybe buy 4 or 5, maybe less until you start eating them more. If you need something filling, not messy and fast to-go, banana is the top tier food. :) The nuts and grain chips are best purchased online, yes, because you may not find the grain chips in every Wal Mart and nuts cost a lot so are best bought in bulk. Also, if you get Macadamia Nuts -please- get them from Mauna Loa as I've tried other brands and they aren't good.

drsusredfish

Smash Ace
I'm quitting Cheetos and Doritos, they never make me feel better after eating them and they got just a bunch of health factors in the dyes.

I have to play you, Das, Zhime, Adinseed, and whomever else before this thing goes down.
If everythin goes according to plan I should be online tonight at around 8 pm est

Last edited:

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
All I want to do is watch a ****ing video on twitch
jesus ****
and it's taking twice as long to load as it is to watch
and I go to the ****ing task manager
and somehow it's using the tiniest fraction of the 3Mbps connection I have available
I'm not even using anything else except smashboards, and that's mostly text and some images and 90% of the time I'm reading not loading
does anyone know how to fix this
****'s sake technology makes me angry
I think I'm in a ****ty mood today and I don't know why
OMG this Twitch videos are ass. I don't have tis issue on youtube but watching recored videos of a livestream previously is a major hassle.

F. Blue

Smash Journeyman
So weird that this WFC business affects non-Nintendo games like Goldeneye Wii. I'd think they'd have their own netcode that just connects Wiis like they were computers?

e: And wouldn't Activision just use whatever matchmaking servers they use for Call of Duty instead of Gamespy?

Last edited:
Top Bottom