• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
to be more specific, she does her firing animation forward, but the charge shot comes out behind her, its pretty neat

Vashimus

Smash Master
It can be B-reversed, yeah. She hasn't farted out the charge shot from behind though, not in my experience.

Last edited:

Empyrean

Smash Champion
NNID
Arnprior
They should give Samus another arm-canon too. I know it's not canon, but short-hop-double-super-missiles all day, erryday, PMBR pls.

Last edited:

Yung Mei

no, if you just b-reverse it turns you around and makes you shoot it forward

SO basically if youre facing left, you can make samus do her firing animation face the left while the charge shot goes to the right

Last edited:

Yung Mei

combined with Double Super Wavedash, backwards charge shot is pretty neat

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
to be more specific, she does her firing animation forward, but the charge shot comes out behind her, its pretty neat
Best mental image
Sorta like this, but with superheated plasma, then: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWZpl9TKwzQ
It can be B-reversed, yeah. She hasn't farted out the charge shot from behind though, not in my experience.
Sad face.

Getting a BM Intensity shuttle within the week guys, HYPE

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
no double super wavedash is this - Do a double super wavedash, hit quarter circle back halfway through, and it sends you back to where you were. IIRC theres a thread on it in the Samus Boards
Yeah, that's going into a crawl dash. Brawl's crawls (lol) carry momentum or reverse momentum in weird ways. Luigi can do a similar thing out of a wavedash, but it's not quite as good because his WD and crawl are slower than Samus's SWD/crawl in terms of movement speed. This video taken from the thread shows little puffs of dust during the second half (boosting back) of the DSWD, that's what her crawl does. Basically it's just crawling anytime after the Bomb's IASA but while you still have the momentum. Quarter circle back on the control stick just inputs a backwards crawl. I believe you can also use it to go forward too and keep even more momentum, although I don't think there are stages big enough to need that.

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Liked for brawl's crawls. Off to find more words that rhyme and make fun of it!

Yung Mei

neat.

Also spent some time talking with friends about this, came to the conclusion that it can be used for Tech Chasing (l0l) and fakeouts in the air

Bambi_

King of the Forest
Can anyone explain what the hell people mean when they say "Tomahawk" because I can't figure it out for the life of me.

SpiderMad

Smash Master
Yeah, that's going into a crawl dash. Brawl's crawls (lol) carry momentum or reverse momentum in weird ways..
I didn't even know this, how did you? Also which guy were you in the webcam on those past tournament videos you linked? Is there any other crawl characters I can do somewhat cool tricks with besides Luigi?
TwitchBeatPokemon.

Zapdos da besssss.
They did? Aww, and wow: did the new system to go with the majority input help too much? what happens now?

Also watching old game reviews on youtube, if I could go tell my younger self one of many things it'd be stop selling your used games: you randomly picked pretty much the best ones.

Last edited:

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
I think they used Democracy like once or twice after Victory Road to rearrange Pokemon, but it was almost entirely Anarchy both in general and in regards to fighting the Elite Four.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Just had to say - love the new avatar you're using Sapphire, always loved those two Pokemon.
Thanks~! I recently bred a shiny Eevee after many, many hours of trying for one and he evolved into Umbreon within the next few minutes. Will provide pics to any unbelievers and Kalos pentagon + hatch date proves legitness. :3

I had bred a regular Eevee quite a while back that was Calm, female, and HA, felt I should evolve it into Espeon and keep it instead of stocking it for trading. Best decision ever. :3 So now the two are a pair and stuff and things. They have really good coverage together.

I really, really like that this gen doubled the shiny rate, it still never guarantees you'll get the shiny you want but makes it a bit easier to get one at the same time.

Last edited:

QQQQQQQ7777777

Smash Champion
I have a max IV shiny Japanese Ditto, I love the GTS. I would show pics but I don't think there's a way to prove it has max IVs because I don't think the IV checker specifically states the Pokemon's name.

Last edited:

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
tomahawk is an Empty Jump into a grab IIRC.
So, like Gunblading(shoutouts to my dood right there), but without running across the entire stage.

TwitchBeatPokemon.
Zapdos da besssss.
Less than 2 weeks, and only 1 run through the League(I think, still only took like 2 if not that, so STILL).
I don't know what to say besides things conveying complete shock and utter praise. LOL.

Shakespeare's monkeys were frauds, we're the real n igs here.

I had to do it.

EDIT: why is n plus igs censored? dafuq

Last edited:

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
Less than 2 weeks, and only 1 run through the League(I think, still only took like 2 if not that, so STILL).
I don't know what to say besides things conveying complete shock and utter praise. LOL.
It took like 20+ runs to get through the league, actually. I think we made to Blue twice, but once was with a mid-30's Pokemon, so...

Also it took about 16 and a half days, so that's more than two weeks. :p

Brim

Smash Ace
NNID
Bitterbub
Thanks~! I recently bred a shiny Eevee after many, many hours of trying for one and he evolved into Umbreon within the next few minutes. Will provide pics to any unbelievers and Kalos pentagon + hatch date proves legitness. :3

I had bred a regular Eevee quite a while back that was Calm, female, and HA, felt I should evolve it into Espeon and keep it instead of stocking it for trading. Best decision ever. :3 So now the two are a pair and stuff and things. They have really good coverage together.

I really, really like that this gen doubled the shiny rate, it still never guarantees you'll get the shiny you want but makes it a bit easier to get one at the same time.
I am so behind on Pokemon games that it's not even funny - well only one game behind, but to me that feels like a lot. So, they really made the chances for a Shiny Pokemon better now? Thank god, I could never get one even though I felt like I built superb teams. And, can someone explain to me how like the Pokemon's mood affects things? I never got that really. Kinda makes me feel like a nub, and may I ask how you made the Eevee evolve so fast? I could never figure out how people do it so fast - even though I know in general how Eevee is supposed to evolve to either Espeon or Umbreon.

Top Bottom