• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M on Other Sites (Bring in the Demo 2 Discussions!)

vVv Rapture

Smash Lord
Writing Team
We covered Project M in a few episodes on Directional Influence, just gave it another plug (sort of a review, I guess) on the latest episode.

Not sure if you wanna link that.

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
I like how shanus is keeping on top of a lot of the interviews so the sites don't give the wrong impression. Those are a lot better than the stupid sites that are borderline trolling P:M, and they're more interesting to read because they come off looking like real news.

Crispy4001

Smash Ace
Anth0ny, if you check this thread: the PM logo expired. You'll have to rehost it in the GAF thread.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Not on ScrewAttack.

I know those lurkers aren't going to go for it.

Trust me on this.

That community is not as understanding.

shanus

Smash Hero
lol people saying we don't have a direction mission statement. Link them to our site, please. Then ask them if they have now?

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
Penny Arcade topic.
Lots of hate, but I seem to have cut off most of the anger pretty quickly after showing up.

Also Maestro:
NSider Again (Haters getting shut down by Shadic)
Spanish Project M Forum (take a guess.)
Penny Arcade (Haters getting shut down by Ultimario)

You got that backwards.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
*legasp* UltiMario gets off his lazy *** and does something productive!

It's a conspiracy!

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Apparently Serebii has had a large past with problems in Smash threads, apparently the community is too immature to control themselves when there's a Smash thread and it turns to hell.

It wasn't the content in being a Smash hack or anything (Serebii DOES have issues against hacking, but not to this kind of intensity IIRC), they're just holding a policy from freaking 2008 around still.

The community as a whole is ****, so whatever.

Seikishidan Soru

Smash Journeyman
...Again with the "play Melee" crap. It doesn't matter how many links/disclaimers/walls of text/pictures of the newcomers and new stages are posted, some people just insist on deliberately not understanding.

Master WGS

Smash Lord
I can't tell if you're saying that in the sense of "Go to these forums" or "Go to these forums because err'body be hatin'." :D

Either way, we've been playing it a bunch, and though we have gripes (Gang's mostly made up of Guilty Gear purists, so what do you expect?) we're having tons of fun. It would be nice to have people who are more in the know (actual programmers working on the project/people who understand the finer/deeper aspects of balancing a fighting game, and people who won't rage at Xero/Roooster's sweeping insults) commenting on the thread I made.

Trust me, though a vast majority of the comments in the thread are negative, we played this for, like, six hours straight the other night. We obviously don't hate it.

EDIT: Also, thanks for the mention! I'm always stunned when I see people know our forums exist.

MonkUnit

Project M Back Roomer
Can someone deal with IMDb's haters?
Do not care about these people. If they truly had hate against something in Project M and wanted it to be looked at, they would get an account on smashboards or smashmods and post their concerns here. They obviously don't care enough to post their concerns here.

Top Bottom