• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project BlazBrawl Consoliditation Topic. - Project Ragna has resumed, Tager Next.

Marth175

Smash Apprentice
Well Im still working on Jin, was on vacation for the holidays, but Im still not satisfied with some things

Pitaya

Smash Rookie
Yeah, a Bang texture for Sheik at least, since there's already the Shishigami moveset to go with it. If this project is on its last legs, I'd also suggest giving Rachel a Final Smash, even if you weren't going to bother. It just seems so weird activating it, only to see...well, Peach's Final Smash instead of something a little more fitting, to say the least.

I was really looking forward to seeing a Tager texture/moveset, but it can't be helped...oh well. Here's to hoping the Blazbrawl interest is rekindled at some point in time, possibly through Continuum Shift.

Zephron

Smash Ace
I was really looking forward to seeing a Tager texture/moveset, but it can't be helped...oh well. Here's to hoping the Blazbrawl interest is rekindled at some point in time, possibly through Continuum Shift.

Why on EARTH are you guys using Sheik for Bang anyway? She looks nothing of the sort like Bang <_<

I'll make a Tager and Bang texture, I guess.

I still love this project and I want it to live...

Pitaya

Smash Rookie
Zeph, I'd prefer Captain Falcon to be Bang, but all things considered, if this project is at its last legs, and we've already got a Bang-esque moveset for Sheik...well, I'll take second best.

Delx, anything I can help with? I think it's pretty good as is, to be honest...at least, until people figure out how to do this and that to make it a lot more manageable to replicate some more authentic moves.

Whatever happened to that Litchi moveset for Zero Suit Samus, anyway?

DaiAndOh

Smash Ace

Why on EARTH are you guys using Sheik for Bang anyway? She looks nothing of the sort like Bang <_<

I'll make a Tager and Bang texture, I guess.

I still love this project and I want it to live...
Someone made a prototype Shishigami Sheik moveset. Naturally I gave crap about it so now it's technically Shishigami trained Sheik!

Zeph, I'd prefer Captain Falcon to be Bang, but all things considered, if this project is at its last legs, and we've already got a Bang-esque moveset for Sheik...well, I'll take second best.

Delx, anything I can help with? I think it's pretty good as is, to be honest...at least, until people figure out how to do this and that to make it a lot more manageable to replicate some more authentic moves.

Whatever happened to that Litchi moveset for Zero Suit Samus, anyway?
Bah CF as Bang. I has movelist! Be warned, I'm using teh pro terminology (basically your numpad are directions).

Jab combo - Bang's 5a, 5b, 2b
ftilt - 6c
fsmash - 5d
dtilt - 2c
2smash - 6d (make it so it hits both sides when he spins his leg)
utilt - ...yeah make something.
usmash - 2d.

nair - j. c
fair - j. b
dair - j. d
bair - j. 4b (CS)/ j. 4c (CT)
uair - j. 4c (CS)

Grab move - ?
uthrow - Air version of 623c (launches up)
dthrow - Ground 623c (sends down)
fthrow - ground throw
bthrow - air throw

B - Nails. Hold for a short bit to change it. One release is 6% plus flower. 2nd is a nail that makes a link esque bomb explosion. 3rd is one that holds them in place. Thrown like Sheik's needles in air and ground.
down b - 623 B -Fire double punch. Solid move with a strong wall bounce. I guess to make it truly strong against walls, untechable?
side b - 2362314 C - autocombo super. Basically dash forward and if hit an opponent perform motions like Marth side b. In air, Bang would dash forward via his airdash :p.
Up b - 236236D (CS) - Explosion super. In the game it would work like Bang does the explosion, then:
If it misses everyone- you can teleport up or stay put. You go into free fall afterward.
If it hits - Opponent gets launched into "clone strike". You then choose to go into same spot or appear where you would have teleported.

Final Smash if we have to: FUURINKAZAN.
Bang powers up and glows gold as you proceed to layeth the smackdown on everyone. That is, if you can control it...a combination of Super Sonic and Wario Man pretty much.

Taunts - umm Bang does his taunt I guess and victory poses can be victory poses from the game yays...

Granted, all I want is a texture, but that was my vision for the product.

PCHU

Smash Lord
Is Lucario really the best idea for Taokaka?
I kind of figured Toon Link, being that his combo game could be bent to suit Tao's.
Plus, the bombs and the boomerang remind me of 214 A/B.
But Lucario DOES have his upB, which could function like Taokaka's drive...
Not to mention the attack poses seem to work...
But something would have to be done to simulate claws.

I trust that everyone working on this has amazing skill in terms of hacking, so I suppose anything is possible.

Pitaya

Smash Rookie
All I'd really want for Bang is a texture too, Falcon preferably. His moveset's close enough already. Love a Final Smash edit, but if that can't be done, I'm not complaining.

I want to applaud everyone who's done something here. Some great things, I've seen. Really love to see progress on that Litchi moveset, and a Tager texture, but...well, it can't be helped.

skoll

Smash Rookie

Actually Ike deserves to be Ragna, and with size modifiers I think you can make Link Hakumen. With textures make his hat look like hair, then use codes to make his hat really long, and make his shield invisible and make his sword bigger. There. Hakumen.
then would it be possible to make ike's sword look more like ragna's with the size modifiers? and possibly change the hair (and a lengthening of his skirt to make it look like a coat)

metaXzero

Smash Champion
*sigh* All the revolutionary hacks that have happened that could do wonders for this project, but unfortunately, their is no interest anymore :(

I was really hoping someone would take this up. I'd try if I wasn't so busy nowadays. -_-

humble

Smash Ace
*sigh* All the revolutionary hacks that have happened that could do wonders for this project, but unfortunately, their is no interest anymore :(

I was really hoping someone would take this up. I'd try if I wasn't so busy nowadays. -_-
AKA this is a dead thread, which you necroed without a purpose. Please don't post if the thread is dead, as this one was.

metaXzero

Smash Champion
Can you blame me in seeing if their'd be interest in this project from someone else if it popped on the front one last time? :)

Whatever...

skoll

Smash Rookie
This only needs to wait for the model converter to pop up and some skilled modeler to take a hit at the characters

Baro

Smash Journeyman
the ragna moveset, though not at all like ragna, was still a REALLY fun ike moveset

metaXzero

Smash Champion
^Tru dat. All my friends loved Ragna Ike. Jin Marth just pissed them off though (coicedently, wasn't Jin hated online in Blazblue way back when?)

Ugh. The thought of custom animations and vertices hacks on this project make me drool. :(

metaXzero

Smash Champion
This project is dead. I mean DEAD. All the hackers who made it have pretty much either left hacking community, gone inactive, or just have no interst. Only way we'll ever see an Arakune hack is if someone new takes up the reams and revives this project :(

In the meantime, all you can get is an Arakune texture for Kirby.

Grim Tuesday

Smash Legend
This project is dead. I mean DEAD. All the hackers who made it have pretty much either left hacking community, gone inactive, or just have no interst. Only way we'll ever see an Arakune hack is if someone new takes up the reams and revives this project :(

In the meantime, all you can get is an Arakune texture for Kirby.
****, was really looking forward to this...
I'll see if I can find a Arakune texture for Jigglypuff, I don't use Kirby XD

roninlast

Smash Cadet
dammit it all....and I was really hoping someone could have perfected the Ragna and Litchi move set lol

Kirk

Smash Champion
Custom animations, yes. Already have a good chunk of the moveset completed.

Vertexes, I'm unfamiliar with...until I learn how, perhaps.

Revven

FrankerZ
Custom animations, yes. Already have a good chunk of the moveset completed.

Vertexes, I'm unfamiliar with...until I learn how, perhaps.
You should ask mariokart64n if he'd be willing to make a Ragna vertex hack of Ike or maybe you should invest time into his tut on how he makes them look sooooo legit.

TsuKiyoMe

Smash Journeyman
dammit it all....and I was really hoping someone could have perfected the Ragna and Litchi move set lol
I was originally the person who attempted to make Litchi. Due to the limitations with the character's base, it can't be done with Samus or ZSS (The amount of space you have to work with in memory is astronomically low). I'm going to attempt to work on another (far less stressful) project since I dabble in Smash and I love BlazBlue. After I've got one working one under my belt, I'll try to think of a way to fix Litchi.

Well new game hits console about a month from now....
Yup. I'm hyped.

Back in progress. Started Ragna from scratch. If all goes well, more characters can start flowing in.
Was talking to Ryko about potentially 3 or 4 characters... I'll select one of those and try my hand at PSA one more time after the whole s*** storm that was Project Litchi.

From Least Likely to Most Likely:

-Mu-12 (Zelda Base)
-Hazama (Link Base???)
-Nu-13/Lamba-11 (Zelda)
-Tsubaki Yayoi (Link)

At the moment given Link's HUGE amount of space to work with and his general stances and equipment as well as his appearance, I feel Tsubaki is very feasible off of that character. I'll have to talk with Ryko about mapping out some moves and Kirk about a lot of the changes that have been made to the programming/PSA since I've been away. Hopefully I can push this one through.

Top Bottom