• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Prof. Oak's Lab: The Q&A Thread - USE THIS

Daft_Punk

Smash Rookie
@A man13: Thnx! Appreciate the help! but.... I didnt put my whole team in there, and the RMT thread said I have to put all 6 pokemon imma use. So, i came here for a pokemon rate & a suggestion for what item. And... I'm making a mix ou/uu team of my favorite pokemon, and Machamp isnt in it, but thnx for the tip! I'll consider doing it with my next team :p
My dream team:
-Blissey
-Alakazam
-Snorlax
-Clefable
-Persian
-Kaputops

A_man13

Smash Master
Thanks. Just call me Aman, BTW. The Underscore was foolish (as Aman was a childhood nickname of mine)

Is this a wifi team or a shoddy team?

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
@A man13: Thnx! Appreciate the help! but.... I didnt put my whole team in there, and the RMT thread said I have to put all 6 pokemon imma use. So, i came here for a pokemon rate & a suggestion for what item. And... I'm making a mix ou/uu team of my favorite pokemon, and Machamp isnt in it, but thnx for the tip! I'll consider doing it with my next team :p
My dream team:
-Blissey
-Alakazam
-Snorlax
-Clefable
-Persian
-Kaputops
You might as well go full Normal with that team:

Ambipom / Blissey / Snorlax / Clefable / Kangaskhan / Persian

-Terywj

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
So, i came here for a pokemon rate & a suggestion for what item. And... I'm making a mix ou/uu team of my favorite pokemon, and Machamp isnt in it, but thnx for the tip! I'll consider doing it with my next team :p
My dream team:
-Blissey
-Alakazam
-Snorlax
-Clefable
-Persian
-Kaputops
We can't really help you without knowing the sets. And since you're making a team of your favorite Pokemon, I can assume that you won't be cahnging the Pokemon, which means we can't help you at all.

Daft_Punk

Smash Rookie
Well, i dont need help with my dream team, i just wanted to tell ppl what it was, :p
they are all just my favorite pokemon that is all )

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
So did I. Now as Annoying stated we can't help with item suggestions until we know what sets you're runnning for each Pokemon. Feel free to post it here or in the RMT subforum. :)

-Terywj

Daft_Punk

Smash Rookie
ppl are confusing. First off, its not a team. Its a single pokemon. Im not gonna ask someone to rate my pokemon in the RMT thread, if its just one pokemon. if i had asked that in the RMT forum, then i woulda been told to post here. :/
tl;dr its RMT NOT RMP

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Lol kay. Your Pokemon are very average.

That's all I can give you.

Takao9411

Smash Apprentice
>.> ... After searching on Google and here for a while, I'm unable to find a site where I can find people who trade or offer Pokemon online. Is there a site like that? Or am I just wasting my time searching?

I don't really know where to post this, so I decided here since I'm asking a question.

Takao9411

Smash Apprentice
We do? .-. I thought if we had one it'd be stickied or on the first page.
Guess not.

I'm scared to use Serebii, I heard the users there... aren't too great, but if its my only choice, I guess I'll have to use that.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
We do? .-. I thought if we had one it'd be stickied or on the first page.
Guess not.

I'm scared to use Serebii, I heard the users there... aren't too great, but if its my only choice, I guess I'll have to use that.
It is stickied.... under hte name Pokeswap or whatever the hell its called...

Try serebii or smogon, I'm sure they'll be bound to have a trading thread.

I remember back when I was a user of Pokecommunity, I saw a wi fi trading thread that was pretty active. My best bet would be to go there

Takao9411

Smash Apprentice
It is stickied.... under hte name Pokeswap or whatever the hell its called...

Try serebii or smogon, I'm sure they'll be bound to have a trading thread.

I remember back when I was a user of Pokecommunity, I saw a wi fi trading thread that was pretty active. My best bet would be to go there
wat
Pokeswap? Why isn't it just called the trading thread?

Mkays, I'll try there too.

SpiredMoth

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3540-1813-9781
I actually loled that you linked to Serebii before Smogon.
I linked Serebii first because Smogon seems to be much more focused on Shoddy. When I've visited, there didn't really seem to be much for in-game that's not battling others online. I'm prolly wrong and didn't look carefully/in the right place.

A_man13

Smash Master

I linked Serebii first because Smogon seems to be much more focused on Shoddy. When I've visited, there didn't really seem to be much for in-game that's not battling others online. I'm prolly wrong and didn't look carefully/in the right place.
I've noticed that, too. Certainly they might not be the best battlers (in fact, they are by far the worst. I should know; I've wallowed with them enough), but they have the best trading community by far (unless you are looking for 31/31/31/31/31/31 anything, in which case *points to smogon*). But, at the same time, they are by far a far less proffesional comunity; more hackers, more thieves, and a whole lot less talent (I've only lost by a margin greater than 2-0 like 4-5 times out of about 200-300 matches. When I struggle to pull that off with smogon, then there is an issue).

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I have a question, my friend just traded me a pokemon that currently has Pokerus... I've been walking around with it, but it hasn't infected any of my other pokemon... what am I doing wrong here?

Mewter

Smash Master
Just walk around and battle a couple of times then check back on your Pokemon.

Is your Pokemon immune to it yet?

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Nope, this is the first Pokerus ridden vermin I've gotten

EDIT: nevermind, by putting Probopass in the first slot (lol the Pokerus vermin) and battling, it infected my Typhlosion.

Lol, Probopass the "Pubic Hair Pokemon" just gave AIDs to Typhlosion XD

Mewter

Smash Master
K, then just walk around and battle some Pokemon with it.
It spreads after one or two battles.

Mewter

Smash Master
It doesn't need to be in the first spot though.
It can be anywhere in your party. :p

Mewter

Smash Master
Try repeating that with other Pokemon that aren't in the first slot a couple of times and then come back.
Trust me, I've had Pokerus forever.

Metal~Mario

Smash Lord
Luck?

Probopass sneezed during the battle?

Typhlosion got jealous of you putting Probo first and gained Pokerus so you would like him again?

Granted, these are only theories....

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
... it just happened again after 1 battle where I put Combusken right next to Typhlosion...

Care to explain oh wise Mewter?

Also... I need to get myself a Pokerus slave XD

Mewter

Smash Master
I have over 50 Pokemon with Pokerus. Don't argue with me. :mad:

I just spread Pokerus to my Hoothoot in Diamond (third slot) using the already infected Riolu in my second slot after running from 2 battles with Rayquaza.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Well I spread Pokerus to Typhlosion in the second slot with Probopass in the first slot and I spread Pokerus to Combusken in the second slot with Typhlosion in the first slot...

Don't YOU argue with me. :mad:x2

Top Bottom