• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

President Bush attacked at a press conference.

Ange

Smash Lord
I saw this at the news this morning, he must really have one of the fastest reflexes known to man.

notftomearth7

Smash Lord
On the blue planet next to the sun, can't miss it!
Lol, impressive side dodge Mr.Bush....

wait a minute...

OMG, George W. Bush confirmed for SSB4!

General stupdity aside, the security couldn't have done anything because A, it was only a shoe, and B, they would've caused an international incident had they done anything but detained him.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Wow, George Bush is broken, he dodge the shoe like it was nothing. His mind games is too good. :p

Hmm, I'm guessing Bush is more disliked than I though he was.

Shy Guy 86

Smash Ace
Best News ever in a week or so... :p

The journalist actually made a good news report... :p

Amide

Smash Lord
I seriously gained respect for Bush, I mean how awesome was that? Getting hit would be sp embarrassing.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
It's like I've been telling people all this time.

Bush is a ninja.

It makes all of his term make sense....

Or maybe he just has great spot dodging skills. Bush for SSB4, anyone?

Shy Guy 86

Smash Ace
Bush for SSB4!!! zomg zomg zomg

Bush is actually Meta Knight wearing a human costume with a robot body to make him seem human, thats why his reflexes Spot Dodges were too good.

EDIT: He used the Infinite DC glitch, thats how he dodged them...

ExCeL 52

Smash Lord
I lol'ed when I heard about this ...
The man deserves it ....

He's got a pretty darn good spot dodge though lol

Newuser12345215

Smash Journeyman
President Bush was attacked by a reporter at a press conference in Iraq. The reporter threw his shoes at him, while shouting "this is the end".
While the person didn't really do anything to make it "the end" for Bush, I think it makes sense. I wouldn't think the guy would try something crazy(like trying to kill Bush), think of the consequences.

Throwing a shoe is the next best thing(and one that isn't crazy too), I mean imagine if Bush didn't dodge and got hit by the shoe.

It'd be all over the media and be an embarrassment for Bush. He would have left the term with low approval ratings(like he already has) AND a video of him being hit by a shoe.

Now Bush can leave his term as the "president who dodged a shoe" instead of the "president who got hit in the face by a shoe".

Also animated parody images with the shoe dodging.

Here's a sample

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
LoL at the WoW one. Even though Bush deserves it, that man is stil lgoing in for Aggravated Assault, but wait, he's not in the U.S.... lmao at Bush's dodging skills.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Gosh, Bush should have gotten hit at least ONCE, this would have been the best video ever because he deserves it.

lol.. at that cat clip.
:laugh:

SmashChamp

Smash Cadet
ExCEL/Crewster sup, and to the rest!

I concur, he deserves it 100%. Not after more than one of his own lackey that sent from Washington, an under qualified office personal who took just 4 days to turn the Iraqi military and economy on its head!
Pissing off everybody! Including the secret service and other intelligence agencies in America.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
What a spotdodge. Bush for God Tier in SSB4!
Short Hop Double Shoe aint got **** on Dubya.
Still it woulda been more funny if they hit, seeing politicians of any kind taking a knock is enjoyable.

Top Bottom