• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Prepare Yourself! $5VenueFee (Brampton, ON) Sunday March 15th [Desh vs SUP3RCANS1R!]

5ive

Smash Champion
It's funny how natfod was a really small tournament, and it had like 10 TV'S for 37 people.

I could of brought 2 if I went and got a ride T_T

5ive

Smash Champion
A bunch of them got *****, since most of them were in that one long 6 hour portion.

I have maybe 7 matches I can put up. Some will be put on tonight.

WIGI

Smash Champion
yeah brawl comunity needs to step it up. lack of tvs killed this tounrey, hardly had time for singles.

Fun times in my pool tho. ggs everyone.

FatalX

Smash Journeyman
results update?
1. Ally

That's all I know

And f*ck you Ohio for keeping us waiting forever and then not even showing up. Singles started at like 5 I think.

Next time Singles >>> Doubles, Singles first

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
this what happened,Ally and Lain are in Grandfinals and NOJ and Holy are playing for 3rd ALL at Nikos,there will be a live stream up when they arrive so hope for a quick drive back to st.catherines

and yeah **** ohio for making us wait

good stuff to Anthony.Cyan and Fatal today,up & comers that **** **** ftwwwwww

xX-LeaF-Xx

Smash Cadet
I had fun today, but singles were F'd up big time, no love for lack of TVs. My pool had to wait like 3 hours to start, and like 4 people in our pool left either before it started or in the middle of our matches. I would have brought 2 TVs myself if my ride didn't have 6 other people in a 5-seater car heading somewhere else... Aw well.

Anth0ny

Smash Master
lol Ally didn't win yet. Lain vs. Ally grand finals at Niko's house. He said there will be a live stream, so stay tuned!

I think I came in 5th. Lost to Lain in the semi's.

At the same time, Ally beat NOJ. Then, Lain beat Holy (I forget who Holy beat to get there).

Yes, that's as confusing as it should sound, because no losers bracket makes **** difficult lol

Also, CYAN UP AIR KILL BABY

FatalX

Smash Journeyman
lol Ally didn't win yet. Lain vs. Ally grand finals at Niko's house. He said there will be a live stream, so stay tuned!

I think I came in 5th. Lost to Lain in the semi's.

At the same time, Ally beat NOJ. Then, Lain beat Holy (I forget who Holy beat to get there).

Yes, that's as confusing as it should sound, because no losers bracket makes **** difficult lol

Also, CYAN UP AIR KILL BABY
Who beat Judge?

SmashCentralOfficial

Voice of SmashCentralOfficial
7 Alphabetical Pools of 8 including this gem: (fully your fault steve, what were you thinking?)
I'm going to clear this up right now.

POOLS WERE NOT ALPHABETICAL.

Pools were divided by region, and then just because TIO is nice, it put the people in that pool in alphabetical order. Come on people: think! If they were in alphabetical order, don't you think one pool would've had like 6 people who began with "A"?

Nice job bringing enough equipment everyone.
Agreed.

lol i knew there wuldnt be enough tvs >_>. pooor steve
I know! I was so upset!

I wasn't upset because the tourny was failing, I was upset because there was nothing I could do about it. We even took a TV from Melee. So many people said they would bring TV's, and then gave no notice when they didn't or didn't show up all together.

There were 5 TV's for Brawl (not including the one we took from Melee) and I brought THREE of them.

Do you know what time this is happening? Because I'm tired as butts.

King~

Smash Champion
really sorry about the wait(one of the ohio people that was supposed to b coming)

but i think one of the people we were having come never showed and that messed up gas, so we never left.

and i dont have my phone so i didnt have lains number to call and tell him we werent coming : /

again really sorry

P.S. GO LAIN

SmashCentralOfficial

INNNNGERRRSOLLLLLLLLLL!

I have some cords of yours. Your wii power cable, a power bar, and some extension cord thing.

How do you plan to get it back? =P

Invite me over pls.

Also, I have a black jacket with a white stripe thing going on, as well as a camo vest. Claim them.

Sachertorte

Smash Cadet
INNNNGERRRSOLLLLLLLLLL!

I have some cords of yours. Your wii power cable, a power bar, and some extension cord thing.

How do you plan to get it back? =P

Invite me over pls.

Also, I have a black jacket with a white stripe thing going on, as well as a camo vest. Claim them.
Holy fack.
Well. The black jacket ain't mine and I thought I grabbed the power cable...

Yeah, I just checked. If that one is mine, then I have someone else's...

As for the bar and cordy thing, yeah. COME TO INGERSOLLLLLL.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
do it 2mo if you dont want to wait for them to get to Nikos and play, i wont miss Ally vs Lain tho,****s gonna be tight

SmashCentralOfficial

ALSO.

It takes almost 2 hours to get to Niagara from here. That means the stream won't be happening until around 3am.

It'd be cool if you could do it tomorrow.

Dogg/Naoki/Suzaku

Smash Apprentice
Great games to everyone I played. For my second tourney it was not as good as the first; we needed more set-ups. I'll do much better next time. Shoutouts for later ;)

Anth0ny

Smash Master
*makes some coffee*

i should be ok for 3am
*mixes protein into water*

That should keep me going after the workout :laugh:

And Suzaku, your Marth is seriously good. I used to main Marth, so I kinda know the matchup, and I know for sure that your Marth is very good. Keep it up bud.

Shoutouts tomorrow. I'm tired.

Top Bottom