• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Prepare Yourself! $5VenueFee (Brampton, ON) Sunday March 15th [Desh vs SUP3RCANS1R!]

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
3 from ohio are gonna leave ohio around 9-10 A.M. so we'll probably be up there around 2:30-3. Plz wait for us for singles because we'll be really disappointed if we drive for 10 hours for nothing. We'll make sure our fellow smashers there relay this message to the TO and such I just wanted to post this here to make sure.

D

Deleted member

turns out im not ognna be in brawl singles.. dont got the $$$ :p however, i plan on winning melee singles so we'll see if i can afford such an expenditure

WIGI

Smash Champion
does abrose have a partner? probably...

anyways

IF ANYONE HAS A LAPTOP THAT EITEHR ALREADY HAS, OR CAN INSTALL PINNACLE STUDIO ON IT WITH MY DISK, I HAE DAZZLE AND SPLITTERS ASWELL TO RECORD. woot.

SmashCentralOfficial

Voice of SmashCentralOfficial
lol wow i saw this coming
What? More people can compete now that the times are changed. The people who can't were already iffy on whether they were coming or not.

3 from ohio are gonna leave ohio around 9-10 A.M. so we'll probably be up there around 2:30-3. Plz wait for us for singles because we'll be really disappointed if we drive for 10 hours for nothing. We'll make sure our fellow smashers there relay this message to the TO and such I just wanted to post this here to make sure.
See? Now these guys can play, too. And they're driving for 10 hours.

OHIO GUYS: Call me when you think you're close. 905 965 4181. Or call me if you know who won't be here by 3:30 at the latest.

WIGI

Smash Champion
worrrrrd.

HYPESKYS.

i leave in like 5 min so i wont get the 1337 post either. meh

SOMEONE BRING A LAPTOP.

Cyan_

Smash Lord
^ OMG YOU SUCK I WAS REFRESHING MY PAGE FOR 1336 POST SO I CAN DO EPIC 1337 POST.

just for that i'm gonna taunt spike you there. >=[

4Serial

Smash Lord
no live stream =[

UPDATE IF ANYONE CARES LOL

MELEE SINGLES

desh + jagg is in winner's finals.. or loser's, i forgot LOL. desh called and said he was doing really well and they're guaranteed for 3rd place. BRAMPTON HISTORY!! LOOOLLLL

they have to face the winner of kirbykaze + idea vs raynex + unknown522.

LAST 3 TEAMS IN MELEE RIGHT NOW ARE

Unknown522 + RaynEx
Idea + KirbyKaze
Jagg + Desh

BRAMPTON IS TAKING THIS SOONN!!!

Singles haven't started yet, Desh vs Supercansir $mm hasn't happened yet
desh is doing pretty well today though so i think he can take this!! hahahah

criple out

Zephramrill

Smash Lord
ok so the early results are in:

5 brawl setups (come on brawl community step it up, really not his fault unless melee had like 10 tvs for 20 people or something but im sure he wouldnt let that happen)

7 Alphabetical Pools of 8 including this gem: (fully your fault steve, what were you thinking?)
Pool 1:
Ally
Ambrose
Cyan
Suzaku
Yes!

Single Elimination Bracket for Brawl Singles (LOLWUT?)

First round of teams bracket:
Azn Sensation (Ontarios number 1 doubles team) vs Holy+Judge

Hype

Smash Lord
ok so the early results are in:

5 brawl setups (come on brawl community step it up, really not his fault unless melee had like 10 tvs for 20 people or something but im sure he wouldnt let that happen)

7 Alphabetical Pools of 8 including this gem: (fully your fault steve, what were you thinking?)
Pool 1:
Ally
Ambrose
Cyan
Suzaku
Yes!

Single Elimination Bracket for Brawl Singles (LOLWUT?)

First round of teams bracket:
Azn Sensation (Ontarios number 1 doubles team) vs Holy+Judge
Thanks.

wow, single elimination...I guess it had to be done because of the lack of setups.

Zephramrill

Smash Lord
Thanks.

wow, single elimination...I guess it had to be done because of the lack of setups.
2 options were given, top 2 from each pool or top 4 with single elimination.

if top 2 from each pool was used then Ambrose, Percon and JL would not have even made it into the 16 man double elimination bracket because some pools were stacked and others apparently were a lot easier.

Hype

Smash Lord
2 options were given, top 2 from each pool or top 4 with single elimination.

if top 2 from each pool was used then Ambrose, Percon and JL would not have even made it into the 16 man double elimination bracket because some pools were stacked and others apparently were a lot easier.
I'd say they made the right choice then.

FatalX

Smash Journeyman
Shoutouts tmrw since I'm tired.

Single Elimination was mad effin gay

But all in all a good tourney and I'm glad I went.

Though I would have preferred it to be Top 2 and Double Elimination rather than Top 4 and Single.

Top Bottom