• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Prepare Yourself! $5VenueFee (Brampton, ON) Sunday March 15th [Desh vs SUP3RCANS1R!]

SmashCentralOfficial

Voice of SmashCentralOfficial
Oh, I didn't know what you were coming for so I just took a guess.

I'll fix that now.

Does someone have a money tin with different slots for bills and coins that I can borrow for my tourny?

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
lalalalala im coming tot his for sure.

titans, i need a ride back and forth.

melee mm : opponent line up for one set up.

=D

pastaboy

Smash Champion
yo wigi, kc is proboly coming and possibly down for double luigi. Il 5$ money match(o i forgot luigi mains are poor so we can do friendlies to lol) my team of 2 diddys vs ur 2 luigis.

nickcam

Smash Ace
MM's anyone plz lol. Anyone brave enough to go DDD vs my wario lol.... no wall infinite stages though (percon)

WIGI

Smash Champion
yo wigi, kc is proboly coming and possibly down for double luigi. Il 5$ money match(o i forgot luigi mains are poor so we can do friendlies to lol) my team of 2 diddys vs ur 2 luigis.
ITS ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN. minus the money part probably.

dang doub luigi team and dub diddy team. lets **** this tourney

KC18

Smash Journeyman
LOL jarred, luigi mains are poor... lol i think i'm the only poor luigi main cuz i burn with luigi often:laugh:

on a more serious note, ye WIGI we can take them. lol i gotta practice hardcore though, so sh.it at brawl now...so much melee my mind can barely handle it

WIGI

Smash Champion
LOL jarred, luigi mains are poor... lol i think i'm the only poor luigi main cuz i burn with luigi often:laugh:

on a more serious note, ye WIGI we can take them. lol i gotta practice hardcore though, so sh.it at brawl now...so much melee my mind can barely handle it
SAME HERE. ive been playing so much melee (witch is swell)

but Ally ***** me and i refuse to let that happen again. i need to step it up.

Kevin

Smash Journeyman
hey supercansir, can you unconfirm ac9, along with whatever he was bringing
also me (Kevin) and moozles are maybes
date change / work johns

TheKneeOfJustice

Smash Lord
I might try to come to this. I'll see about bringing some Americans too. Whats the word on Quebec for this?

If I come I could bring a set up for melee, I'd need housing, and a partner for both.

Top Bottom