• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Prepare Yourself! $5VenueFee (Brampton, ON) Sunday March 15th [Desh vs SUP3RCANS1R!]

SmashCentralOfficial

Voice of SmashCentralOfficial
I'm estimating like... a $400-$500 pot for each singles event. Winner gets 60%, 2nd place gets 30%, and 3rd gets 10%.
Unless it's usually 70, 20, and 10. Then I'll do that.

Doubles is $10 per person, so I'd estimate anywhere from $500 - $1000.

SmashCentralOfficial

M'kay. By the sounds of things. I'm a for sure I'm coming.

As well as I can bring my Wii + Brawl.
I'll bring a power bar or two with me too.
Great!

Hm, I'll be going.

I can bring a GC + Melee
Alright I'll put you down. I'm guessing you're entering Melee.

So Steve, are you giving me the money to come over there, or what.
LOL NO. <3

I'll be coming. (From Etobicoke)
What game?

SmashCentralOfficial

That's a great idea. Umm, can you bring a TV?

About the $5 venue fee...
Should I collect it at the door, RIGHT as you walk in? Or should I collect it when you register for your first event?

Sachertorte

Smash Cadet
That's a great idea. Umm, can you bring a TV?

About the $5 venue fee...
Should I collect it at the door, RIGHT as you walk in? Or should I collect it when you register for your first event?
Hm.

I suggest you collect at the door, that way, no sneaky people get in free. :p

As for the t.v, I'm not sure. I'll be coming from Toronto, and then going back home to Ingersoll AFTER the tournament. I'll have to get back to you tomorrow after I talk to Sieg and see if we can borrow one of his.

FatalX

Smash Journeyman
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Whyd you delay it to the 15th?? what was wrong with next sunday?

SmashCentralOfficial

Look at the front page for entrance fee's. If you know it's at Professor's Lake you've already been on the front page.

You would could bring a TV and WII that'd be very helpful.

FatalX

Smash Journeyman
I don't think the people who had it booked would like us intruding on their function.
cryingface

i was pretty much guaranteed to be able to go next week, but the 15th, things are looking worse

maybe u should host 2 tournies, one are your house next week and one on the 15th 2 weeks after lololol

SmashCentralOfficial

That would be insane. Nahh I'm not up for it. I'm going to be WAAY too exhausted by Monday.

Band practice all week. Audition for a school thing. My friends show. My bands show.

And band practice isn't just your ordinary band practice. It's like a sport or something. It's so tiring and sweaty. Uggghhh. Imagine doing your favourite athletic activity for 4-10 hours everyday for a week.

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
That would be insane. Nahh I'm not up for it. I'm going to be WAAY too exhausted by Monday.

Band practice all week. Audition for a school thing. My friends show. My bands show.

And band practice isn't just your ordinary band practice. It's like a sport or something. It's so tiring and sweaty. Uggghhh. Imagine doing your favourite athletic activity for 4-10 hours everyday for a week.[/QUOTE]

I tried that once, by the end i was just ******* blood and air and she could barely walk.

So I'm actually looking foward to this tourney quite a bit... like... I'll actually be able to make it to this one!

So any Falco players without a partner yet? I don't remember having a teamate for this. PM me yo.

Course, any non Falcos who need a partner and want a Lucario on their team can pm me as well ^^

KingAce

Smash Ace
****kk take me off the confirmed attendees list =(
im leaving for montreal on the 15th

SmashCentralOfficial

I'm thinking of making Melee Doubles at the same time as Brawl Singles and vice-versa.

Also, I need a little thing to keep money in with different slots for the bills and coins. Does anyone have one that I can borrow?

Hyo

Smash Journeyman
I'm sorry that you put me down under melee, but I'm playing brawl.

Top Bottom