• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Prepare Yourself! $5VenueFee (Brampton, ON) Sunday March 15th [Desh vs SUP3RCANS1R!]

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
speaking of luigi. play charles (C 3) like he calls out misfires and it works. It was green team (me and charles) vs. soft team (bernard and peterx) so like me and bernard were out.. Peterx hits luigi off and he started doing this fancy **** and tauting and soft stuff. Charless started charging side b and hes like "MISFIRE!" and it happens.. hits Peterx.. and we won LOL. This happened again but in singles. He misfired me and won... when we was clearly dead. oh god and 2 years ago.. low tier tourney i was up by 3 stocks and he catches upp (it was in dreamland) and then were both on one stock and i hit him off and i went to nair him.. he misfired.. OUT PRIORITIZING my ****ing nair and i got spiked off the wall LOL.
this guy has the power of misfires like seriosuly.. he gets it more than like 20 misfires ina game. but yeah its really fun and funny playing with him. also im teaming with him in this tourney. sorry desh =(

Luigi_Lova62

Smash Journeyman
20 misfires!? I got like 5 misfires in a row.
Charles must be a psychic or something.
CAN HE MAKE MY DREAMS COME TRUE!

*Dream on LL62.*

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
yeah... you eat them...

thats what i was saying.

you will eat my foot.

and die because it has the most powerful spike in the game connected to it....sumhow.
I'll chew that foot up and spit it back out cuase it will taste terrible!

So friendlies then?:chuckle:

WIGI

Smash Champion
speaking of luigi. play charles (C 3) like he calls out misfires and it works. It was green team (me and charles) vs. soft team (bernard and peterx) so like me and bernard were out.. Peterx hits luigi off and he started doing this fancy **** and tauting and soft stuff. Charless started charging side b and hes like "MISFIRE!" and it happens.. hits Peterx.. and we won LOL. This happened again but in singles. He misfired me and won... when we was clearly dead. oh god and 2 years ago.. low tier tourney i was up by 3 stocks and he catches upp (it was in dreamland) and then were both on one stock and i hit him off and i went to nair him.. he misfired.. OUT PRIORITIZING my ****ing nair and i got spiked off the wall LOL.
this guy has the power of misfires like seriosuly.. he gets it more than like 20 misfires ina game. but yeah its really fun and funny playing with him. also im teaming with him in this tourney. sorry desh =(
Did you not see me at starfurry? ask people, everytime i called it. it happened.

and i did 8 ledge hip green missles. 6 of them missfired.
I'll chew that foot up and spit it back out cuase it will taste terrible!

So friendlies then?:chuckle:
ye for sures.

or il knock you out of brackets, whatever you want =P

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
Did you not see me at starfurry? ask people, everytime i called it. it happened.

and i did 8 ledge hip green missles. 6 of them missfired.

ye for sures.

or il knock you out of brackets, whatever you want =P
Tell ya what, if you actually make it to brackets with me, I'll play with my hands behind my back to give you a chance. I'm just a nice guy like that ^^

WIGI

Smash Champion
Tell ya what, if you actually make it to brackets with me, I'll play with my hands behind my back to give you a chance. I'm just a nice guy like that ^^
im recording this as a agreement.

il take any advantage i can. t is brawl after all.

WIGI

Smash Champion
Ha ha, if you actually hold me to it I guess I'll have to.

Somebody better have a video camera to record it:laugh:

Oh Wigi, you are the bees knees.

aww thanks wolfy.

im nto acualy going to make you play behind your back. unles if its like. looseres bracket semi finals.

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
aww thanks wolfy.

im nto acualy going to make you play behind your back. unles if its like. looseres bracket semi finals.
Ha ha, for the lulz feel free to:p

I would totally not hold it against you, especially since the amount of time I have to play behind my back was not specified:laugh:

Well at least call me out on it for friendlies alright?

Kevin

Smash Journeyman
Wait...what?
ac9 can't come, you'll probably want to take him off the list, same with the setup that he was bringing cause he has work on the 15th

moozles and kevin also are not sure if we are coming, though it doesn't really matter on the attendee list since we're not bringing anything
just wanted to let you know beforehand that you'd be down a setup due to work johns

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
Wigi, I actually just turned on Brawl and practiced for the first tiem in ages with my hands behind my back! So... PREPARE YOURSELF!

SmashCentralOfficial

Voice of SmashCentralOfficial
I've noticed that you're low on tvs.

I'll try to convince my mom to let me bring one. So... put me down for a t.v for Melee.
EVERYONE BE LIKE HIM.

Wigi, I actually just turned on Brawl and practiced for the first tiem in ages with my hands behind my back! So... PREPARE YOURSELF!
Lol@Pun.

SERIOUSLY. BRING MORE TVS.

`Jammin' Jobus

Smash Journeyman
Can you promise me that no brawl or melee event will be cancelled if there is a flux of interest? Because i want to plan to actually make this but I would need to plan in advance cuz im coming from Kingston.

I might be able to make it. If so I would be participating in melee.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
i actually wanna get some brawl up in this *****.
kk mm for brawl LOL
im going link motha****as.

SmashCentralOfficial

Can you promise me that no brawl or melee event will be cancelled if there is a flux of interest? Because i want to plan to actually make this but I would need to plan in advance cuz im coming from Kingston.

I might be able to make it. If so I would be participating in melee.
Nothing is getting cancelled. I'm too awesome.

i actually wanna get some brawl up in this *****.
kk mm for brawl LOL
im going link motha****as.
LOL WOW I LOVE YOU STOS.

I'll MM you, and I won't pick some gay character against your Link like most would. All my mains fall under the bottom half of the tier list LOL.

WIGI

Smash Champion
all my mains...(luigi)

fall..

im not even sure i havn't really looked at the teir list.

Mid teir i think

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
yeah I think I can get two TV's for this.

if you wanna distribute them for melee and Brawl..........I don't care, do whatever, just make sure nobody jacks my ****......... otherwise.......... moves WILL be shown

*Gentlemen*

*To Knee*

*To Falcon Punch*

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
all my mains...(luigi)

fall..

im not even sure i havn't really looked at the teir list.

Mid teir i think
Middle of middle, and pretty steadily rising. I've always felt Luigi was a lot better than people gave him credit for...I'm guessing Boss inspired more Luigi players to step it up.

I'm pretty much confirmed for this (including my tv & setups); this is the day my Spring Break starts so I shouldn't have any problem making it to this.

WIGI

Smash Champion
yeah i wouldn;t know. luigi boards were being stupid sp i left for a while. i don't really care abotu tiers anyways. i figure if im better than someone, il beat them.
(lest the DDD infinate)

Sachertorte

Smash Cadet
Well, I'm not down with MMs for my Luigi, but if anyone wants to have some friendlies with mine at the tourney then by all means.

Please note, I do suck at this game called Melee. You WILL kick my ***.

SmashCentralOfficial

ERIX

My sister today said to me "You should try and get EB Games to sponsor your tournament."

Then that reminded me of that time when you were talking about getting my tourny in a newspaper or something. What should I do?

Top Bottom