• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Prepare Yourself! $5VenueFee (Brampton, ON) Sunday March 15th [Desh vs SUP3RCANS1R!]

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
My god Stos.

I do hope we don't meet in the brackets.

I'mma get punched SO many times.
that vid is old lol btw i main Link not falcon :laugh:

im guessing this if your first tourney?

if it is money match? so you get the experience? im not going for the money at all im trying to help you out haha 2 bucks? smaller amout of money if you want haha

edit: i dont use that account any more . i made a new one.
http://www.youtube.com/user/ChristianBacquel <- Subscribe. funny videos.

Sachertorte

Smash Cadet
that vid is old lol btw i main Link not falcon :laugh:

im guessing this if your first tourney?

if it is money match? so you get the experience? im not going for the money at all im trying to help you out haha 2 bucks? smaller amout of money if you want haha

edit: i dont use that account any more . i made a new one.
http://www.youtube.com/user/ChristianBacquel <- Subscribe. funny videos.
Mm, well.

It'll be my first BIG tourney. I went to a small one of about... 30 people.

I did pretty decently there.

But yeah, sure. You just look for the guy in coloured skinnies, that'll probably be me. And we can have some matches. I'd LOVE to get any advice I can get.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
Mm, well.

It'll be my first BIG tourney. I went to a small one of about... 30 people.

I did pretty decently there.

But yeah, sure. You just look for the guy in coloured skinnies, that'll probably be me. And we can have some matches. I'd LOVE to get any advice I can get.
alright.
also try to play everyone.
i'll help you out in tourney like to meet people and stuff
also if you wanna do doubles with me im down ahah. (for friendlies lol)
but yeah i have like a list of teamates for tourney.

Sachertorte

Smash Cadet
alright.
also try to play everyone.
i'll help you out in tourney like to meet people and stuff
also if you wanna do doubles with me im down ahah. (for friendlies lol)
but yeah i have like a list of teamates for tourney.
Aha, don't worry. I have my partner too.
But yeah, thanks for the offer. I'll take you up on it.

I'm lookin' forward to this. :)

5ive

Smash Champion
Looks like Me and PaintedGhost have to bus this.

but...how exactly do we do that from Toronto?

Desh

Smash Ace
i can give u bus directions from finch station,
subway to finch station if u arent near it.

actually, it would be slightly different, i only know how to get to my house from finch, but steve lives close, but hmmmm

i can get you in our general area, and then just ask a bus where its going when the directions call for it LOL,

from finch station, you take the 77 , and take it to the last stop ( bramalea city center)
from there, you take the 18, and take it to the intersection of dixie and sandal wood,
when ur at dixie and sandal would, thats when u gotta ask the bus driver if theyre going to hit sandalwood and bramalea,

from there ur gonna need to walk a bit, wich i'll leave to steve for directions cuz idk what the street are lol XP

there might be an easier way, idk.

.Marik

is a social misfit
I hate Brampton, but I'm coming.

Sign me up.

Coming from Mississauga, for Brawl.

DIRECTIONS WOULD BE NICE. SERIOUSLY.

.Marik

is a social misfit
I know. Pointless question. >_>

But you know, it would be easier if you told us what buses to take, what streets they go down etc...etc...

Whatever. I'll find out myself.

SmashCentralOfficial

Voice of SmashCentralOfficial
LMFAO SERIOUSLY.

The only buses I take are to get around Brampton. If you want to figure out buses, go to your city's Transit site and check it out or call them. That's all I can do.

Desh might be able to help you.

WIGI

Smash Champion
YOUR ALL GOING DOWN!

Kc And i, were going to like, taunt spike to missfire to shroyuken to taun spike your ***es.

maybey with like.. a jab in there sumwhere.

Sanu

Smash Champion
LMFAO SERIOUSLY.

The only buses I take are to get around Brampton. If you want to figure out buses, go to your city's Transit site and check it out or call them. That's all I can do.

Desh might be able to help you.
THIS!!! Now I have to go find my old rant about people who ask TOs for busing directions. IT'S NOT THE TO'S RESPONSIBILITY, ****! Get your **** together people, get off your lazy ***** and do something yourself. The TO has enough to worry about without your stupid transit inquiries.

.Marik

is a social misfit
Sanuzi, are you always this irritable? :p

I'll just take a GO bus to Bramalea Mall, and ask directions from there. Brampton folks should know how to get around.

idea

Smash Master
i suggest you figure out the whole route in advance...especially since it's two weeks away...

i might not be able to come to this anymore. my cousin is having a housewarming/general party that weekend, in barrie. and i rarely see her, and haven't even met any of her friends before, or seen her new house. so unless that gets moved somewhere else i'll have to cancel for this.

so uh...i forget if there's still a registration cap or not, but if there is then take me off the list. if not, leave me on there for an arbitrary amount of time =P

SmashCentralOfficial

Voice of SmashCentralOfficial
THIS!!! Now I have to go find my old rant about people who ask TOs for busing directions. IT'S NOT THE TO'S RESPONSIBILITY, ****! Get your **** together people, get off your lazy ***** and do something yourself. The TO has enough to worry about without your stupid transit inquiries.
Seriously! Not only do I have to run and organize the whole thing, I'm expected to find everyone transportation as well!

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
warning motha****as stos coming through.

you *****es open up your ******* and get ready.

two games one charcater.

KC18

Smash Journeyman
WIGI we need a team name...don't matter to me really, what came to my mind was team 1/8th chance lol. but ye what are ur thoughts..doesn't matter to me.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
WIGI we need a team name...don't matter to me really, what came to my mind was team 1/8th chance lol. but ye what are ur thoughts..doesn't matter to me.
me and andy are gonna **** you ****ing wigis in the assssss son.

.Marik

is a social misfit
Yo, I'll bring my Wii setup.

Oh snap Drk.Pch is coming. Niko show him what you're made of, lol. :yoshi:

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
ur playing brawl? thought you didn't...either way, you can't stop double luigi...too many shroyukens and jab ****:)
yeah ill play brawl.
shroyukens and jab aint got **** on our Dthrow Double Scrah ****. Plus our 3 projectiles out... which makes 6 projectiles out at one time.

kc18 where you at?
wigi where you at?

i cant seee yoouuuu...

looks like you guys are no where to be found =D

=D

desh mm ***** 20 bucks Fox vs. Doc.
Ill **** your ****ing *** with my simple fox and his red boot.

Melee MM. my DK/Falcon/Falco/Luigi/ Y.Link/ Game and Watch.
Desh
Adnan
Peterx
Random Guy # 1
Random Guy # 2
Random Guy # 3
More Random guys #..

trashtalk/hype/competition

KC18

Smash Journeyman
i see where you are coming from stos, but once you get naired you cannot escape the inevitable **** that follows..link is too heavy :) perfect for some combo's i have invented recently lol

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
i see where you are coming from stos, but once you get naired you cannot escape the inevitable **** that follows..link is too heavy :) perfect for some combo's i have invented recently lol
LOL Link aint the same when im controlling that motha****a.

ANDY
time to start playing brawl with me. we need to hire link girls and seduce them...the soft luigi players =D

Top Bottom