• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Prepare Yourself! $5VenueFee (Brampton, ON) Sunday March 15th [Desh vs SUP3RCANS1R!]

SmashCentralOfficial

Voice of SmashCentralOfficial
Mikey...............

i'm bringing curraiiiii!!!!

B.Y.O.N

(bring your own nan)

=D
Lolwut?

My sister doesn't know the address for the Venue, so I'm going to google it and post in in the OP.

I have then venue from 10-10, so what do you guys think the schedule of the events should be? Asking for your opinions isn't necessary, but I thought it'd be nice to give you guys a say. =D

WIGI

Smash Champion
10-11:30 set up and friendlies
11:30 Doubles registtation(melee or brawl..or both)
12:00 Doubles starts
uhmmmmmmmmmmmmm

i dunno.

FatalX

Smash Journeyman
ossim a venue.

still seeing if i can make this

ive improved a lot and this time imma make my name. <3 snake grabs and wolf bair

Mikey7

Smash Lord
Ally I haven't even played you yet : ( maybe we can get in friendlies at this or the tournament in Mississauga

EDIT: or a MM

SmashCentralOfficial

Ok so the OP is updated with the address.

How's this for the day's schedule?
10am-11am Set Up
11am-11:30 Registration for Melee Singles and Doubles
11:30 Melee events start (doubles at Noon if you guys want them to not be at the same time)
11:45 - 12:15 Brawl singles and doubles registration
12:15 Brawl events start (same thing as Melee events - doubles later if you want)

Then we have the rest of the day to finish the tournament, have crew battles, etc. =D ?

idea

Smash Master
^ that's good as long as people don't do too many events...but some probably will. like at only in niagara 2, anther had to try and participate in 4 events at once (i think he did melee teams too...if not, then 3).

i also thought it kind of divided up the place...since both were happening at the same time it made sense to have brawl on one side and melee on the other. but then the two groups never saw each other.

dunno if you'd have time to start brawl at like 3 though.

oh, maybe only start brawl about 2 hours later than melee? i think there will be far fewer melee people, so if you can at least get pools done by that point it'll make it easier.

doubles should probably start later for the same reason.

SmashCentralOfficial

oh, maybe only start brawl about 2 hours later than melee? i think there will be far fewer melee people, so if you can at least get pools done by that point it'll make it easier.

doubles should probably start later for the same reason.
Maybe I should start Brawl 2 hours BEFORE Melee since it takes longer and there's a larger risk of not being able to finish Brawl than Melee.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Hmm. This tourny seems cool. few wanted me to play in canada. 2 days before my B-day too. I f all goes well I should have my car and can drive up to this. Lets see what happens. If I can get my car, it is all good. I'm pretty sure I be the only one from N.Y going so anyone good would like to team if I can hit this up.

And you boys can put me down for a wii and copy of melee for a set up.

Sanu

Smash Champion
No confetti? XFD, too good. I'm serious when I say this, change the tournament name name to "No Confetti," it has to be done. Even if it isn't, that's what I'm calling it from now on.

And learn to spell alcohol mang.

SmashCentralOfficial

Hmm. This tourny seems cool. few wanted me to play in canada. 2 days before my B-day too. I f all goes well I should have my car and can drive up to this. Lets see what happens. If I can get my car, it is all good. I'm pretty sure I be the only one from N.Y going so anyone good would like to team if I can hit this up.

And you boys can put me down for a wii and copy of melee for a set up.
Omgomgomgomgz Americans are coming to my tournament!

Edit: I'd team with you if you wanted =P. I have two guys already who want to team with me...but if you have a good record of winning in teams....=].

Kidding Ethan, I wouldn't do that to you....unless Dark.Pch has won like, 30 doubles events in a row =P.

No confetti? XFD, too good. I'm serious when I say this, change the tournament name name to "No Confetti," it has to be done. Even if it isn't, that's what I'm calling it from now on.

And learn to spell alcohol mang.
Ugh, I spelled it with an "H" didn't I?
Edit: Wtf, I spelled it with an "A" at the end. Usually I never do that. If I misspell it, it's usually "alchohol". I fail. =]

I'd change the name to "No Confetti", but my girlfriend already made me a banner that I <3.

Sanu

Smash Champion

Edit: I'd team with you if you wanted =P. I have two guys already who want to team with me...but if you have a good record of winning in teams....=].
That's the most excited I've ever seen anyone be for Dark.Pch coming to their tournament :laugh:.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799

Kidding Ethan, I wouldn't do that to you....unless Dark.Pch has won like, 30 doubles events in a row =P.

Ugh, I spelled it with an "H" didn't I?
Edit: Wtf, I spelled it with an "A" at the end. Usually I never do that. If I misspell it, it's usually "alchohol". I fail. =]

I'd change the name to "No Confetti", but my girlfriend already made me a banner that I <3.
Well, Lets just says I am really good in teams. I know how to save and support my teammate as well as hold my own.

And since I never won teams.......I'm out.....

WIGI

Smash Champion
Well, Lets just says I am really good in teams. I know how to save and support my teammate as well as hold my own.

And since I never won teams.......I'm out.....
i might need a partner.

any experience with Luigi on your team?

SmashCentralOfficial

If Ethan wants to pay for me, I might to doubles. If not, I probably won't play doubles at all.

Just Melee and Brawl singles.

Luigi_Lova62

Smash Journeyman
WTF ITS ll62!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i can beat you now.
You've been training really herd with Luigi haven't u?
I've been playing soul calibur from christmas til now. I guess u might be able to beat me...maybe...$5 say I can still kick yur a$$ with Luigi in melee. lol jus kidding.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
i might need a partner.

any experience with Luigi on your team?
Once, the guy was not really good and most of the time I was left alone to fight. I was doing better by myself. Thats why I want someone GOOD to team with. I dont wanna get screwed over in teams again.

WIGI

Smash Champion
well i can play eitehr soport role and just rack up damadge, or i can play primary killer with lots of up angled f-smash and grab-Shroyukens. but nothing is set in stone fro who im teaming with as of yet.

5ive

Smash Champion
Possibly coming for Brawl. Need a ride D:
If I do come, I'm bringing 2 TV's plus Laptop with Capture Card.

SmashCentralOfficial

Once, the guy was not really good and most of the time I was left alone to fight. I was doing better by myself. Thats why I want someone GOOD to team with. I dont wanna get screwed over in teams again.
If my friend Ethan doesn't want to pay for me, I'll team with you =P.

WiGi and I got 5th place last time, and I won a lot of matches 2v1 after he died =P.
You can see a few of them on my youtube. www.youtube.com/shockandterror

Possibly coming for Brawl. Need a ride D:
If I do come, I'm bringing 2 TV's plus Laptop with Capture Card.
2 TVS OMG SOMEONE GIVE THIS MAN A RIDE.

WIGI

Smash Champion
way to make me look bad there steve. much apreciated. lets not talk abotu how many kills i got.

WIGI

Smash Champion
5ive where do u live? i have the car i might be able to pick u up.. not sure tho cuz im gettign there around 11:30-12

Top Bottom