• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Power Play (Northern NJ Singles and Doubles) Results Thead

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
I'm not exactly sure on the dispute but when ether explained what he said it made sense. Then I heard fuego saying something about how he couldn't switch his character after the stage was chosen... it was interesting
Yeah, I might lie if I didn't know anything about the CP system too

Good thing Ether isnt a moron so I know who to believe

Fuego Fox

Smash Journeyman
First off it had nothing to do with you kai and I didnt adress you at all inn my post or that entire situation. so dont call me out brah I dont feel like dealing with all the ***** *** drama u start on the boards

YO im not ****ing lieing either yo you have ****ing balls thinking you can just start talking **** to people you dont know.

I might have been wrong but i think that I should have been able to choose someone different after he went snake I was only playing fox because he was playing wolf.

Thanks yes! although i dont play fox much anymore I like snake and metaknight
If you ever have smashfests pm me I could use the training

What had happened just to clarify was that he picked the stage he was going to cp and then switched to snake while wee were discussing his cp on the character selection screen I wouldve switched my character being that he went snake and he proclaimed that I was unable to do this so I said w/e I dont really give a ****

i need a teammate for doubles I brought a scrub who lived by me to team with

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
First off it had nothing to do with you kai and I didnt adress you at all inn my post or that entire situation. so dont call me out brah I dont feel like dealing with all the ***** *** drama u start on the boards

I might have been wrong but i think that I should have been able to choose someone different after he went snake I was only playing fox because he was playing wolf.
I started nothing. I said not knowing about the CP system was dumb. I could've went into detail and made fun of it when he asked. I didn't.

You were wrong, simple as that.

I'm not your "brah"

Fuego Fox

Smash Journeyman
I started nothing. I said not knowing about the CP system was dumb. I could've went into detail and made fun of it when he asked. I didn't.

You were wrong, simple as that.

I'm not your "brah"
The situation was not brought up b4 u posted.
It was over when we started the last match.

AND like in my last post I said I might have been wrong.
O nd BTW I wll call whoever I want brah dawg!

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
The situation was not brought up b4 u posted.
It was over when we started the last match.

AND like in my last post I said I might have been wrong.
O nd BTW I wll call whoever I want brah dawg!
K, I'll make sure I put a frowny face on my next report card for you.

K, just telling you I'm not your "brah". Seems that would imply friendship but I'm ignorant in stupid terms. I'm white too btw

.REMIX.

Smash Apprentice

YO im not ****ing lieing either yo you have ****ing balls thinking you can just start talking **** to people you dont know.

K, just telling you I'm not your "brah". Seems that would imply friendship but I'm ignorant in stupid terms. I'm white too btw

**** just got real O.O

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
me adhd and pierce finishes ours, and it starts again. gg PPG and shut up Doc, keep fighting the same people over and over, u dont even travel out of ontario, u cant say much. Kingace » You.

Fuego Fox

Smash Journeyman

I dont understand what race has anything to do with this, actually I dont really judge people especially by there skin and I am quite friendly to everyone that talks to me.

You however like to talk madd **** to people which invites me to think you like indirect conflict while you are safely behind your comp.

Ive never done one thing wrong to you so I have no idea where your dislike for me originated.

However I dont respond well to people who try to demean me by making fun of what I say.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Fuego, for clarification, I'll give you an example.

Player 1 vs Player 2

Round 1 usually involves people picking their mains, or, in certain cases to avoid counterpicking (catering to a bad matchup), a double blind can be called, where one player tells a third party who they are going to use, and the other picks their character, while the other player picks the character they said they'd use to the third party.

Player 1 wins.

Round 2: Player 2 can now pick a stage. Player 1, once learning which stage is going to be played, can choose to change his character or stay. Player 2 can choose to change his character or stay AFTER Player 1 has decided (hence, counterpicking)

This happens again if the set count becomes 1-1, and it then becomes Player 1's counterpick.

There is the option of Random counterpicking, which involves the losing player saying "Random." This forces the winning player to stay the same character, and the stage is randomly chosen by the game between the 5 neutrals.

There you have it, counterpicking.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
If you don't like me critisizing something extremely stupid then stay home.

I say everything in person too. You obviously don't know me but you can make all the judgements you want.

Fuego Fox

Smash Journeyman

Player 1 vs Player 2

Round 1 usually involves people picking their mains, or, in certain cases to avoid counterpicking (catering to a bad matchup), a double blind can be called, where one player tells a third party who they are going to use, and the other picks their character, while the other player picks the character they said they'd use to the third party.

Player 1 wins.

Round 2: Player 2 can now pick a stage. Player 1, once learning which stage is going to be played, can choose to change his character or stay. Player 2 can choose to change his character or stay AFTER Player 1 has decided (hence, counterpicking)

This happens again if the set count becomes 1-1, and it then becomes Player 1's counterpick.

There is the option of Random counterpicking, which involves the losing player saying "Random." This forces the winning player to stay the same character, and the stage is randomly chosen by the game between the 5 neutrals.

That would have been a suitable answer to the dispute
however people have to bring it up and start drama again

thx anyways tho dawg I was confused about the order of selection

and Kai keep running your mouth XD u dont know me

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Drama? I told you to learn the CP system. I figured you'd know it since you've been to a tourny before. I didn't know you were completely oblivious to a tournament standard rule. I thought you had tourny experience. I was wrong

Running my mouth? You dont know me either. I said it was stupid not to know the CP system.

Zucco

Smash Master
Even at a small *** Sunday tournament, NJ finds a way to make drama. Funny stuff.

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
Yea right I wish you play ddd against me..
I eat ddd's for lunch.. LOL
That match-up is in our favor anyways

Player-1

Smash Legend

Player 1 vs Player 2

Player 1 wins.

**** player-2, I just won dis ****. =)

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
Glad to see everything calmed down....good job wyatt!

Pierce come to TX one day and coach me! I wanna see how it feels :D Plus some of us miss ya!

CO18

Smash Hero
WOW! Every1 stop ur *****ing. We can all agree that ADHD is by FAR better than Gnes even with a fever though at least.

kingz-night-mare

Smash Lord

Thanks yes! although i dont play fox much anymore I like snake and metaknight
If you ever have smashfests pm me I could use the training

What had happened just to clarify was that he picked the stage he was going to cp and then switched to snake while wee were discussing his cp on the character selection screen I wouldve switched my character being that he went snake and he proclaimed that I was unable to do this so I said w/e I dont really give a ****

i need a teammate for doubles I brought a scrub who lived by me to team with

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
Ally all I said is you're cranky and for everyone to get along and you come back with serious insults, you're such a **** -.-......

I'm not even going to get into the kingace thing, I don't need the opinion of an inferior ******* I know I'm better I got evidence to back up my talk.

And don't expect me to travel to anything other than pound4, I'm not the one winning loads of cash every week and getting 2k from GB, you can afford it, I can't, simple as that.

Now stop derailing me on this thread all I said was " GOOD **** ADHD, there ya go guys, SNES wasn't a fluke ", hop off my nuts.

Allied

Smash Master
Ok next person to post a flame comment of any type to another person is a HUGE F@G

Go.

judge!

Smash Ace
lololololololololololololololololol

Also, Dont you east coast people even wine about top players takeing there money lol. ally and m2k have probebly made me loose like 2 grand XD

Top Bottom