• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Power Play (Northern NJ Singles and Doubles) Results Thead

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
I'm just tired of arguing now, I'm not saying ADHD is bad,good job if he beat me, but I'm saying he's not improving if you'Re going to keep coaching him. Now let's talk about 'Friend'. I did not just play ADHD at this or earlier tourney no, but if you say I'm rude t han **** ADHD, I give him my chips, my **** drink, I tell him good luck against htis certain player (even if I rather him lose XD cuz its easier for me then) now let's see what ADHD do.

... ...

(In my head im waiting for the thanks)
... SNAKE IS BROKEN.

Zucco

Smash Master
wow at this thread lololol. Fun tourney, Seeding was bad though. Not sure what happened there. If I honestly cared about singles yesterday I would be mad but since I entered due to the fact that I need at least 2 NJ tourneys this season I dont mind. Not much to say really besides the fact that seeing people again was fun.

Ether should have beat me, I feel as if he just let me win at the end.

Edit: Just saw the Trash talk post. definitely should be allowed. If you cant handle something like that then gtfo. You are all just lucky you are playing smash instead of something like marvel.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
I'm just tired of arguing now, I'm not saying ADHD is bad,good job if he beat me, but I'm saying he's not improving if you'Re going to keep coaching him. Now let's talk about 'Friend'. I did not just play ADHD at this or earlier tourney no, but if you say I'm rude t han **** ADHD, I give him my chips, my **** drink, I tell him good luck against htis certain player (even if I rather him lose XD cuz its easier for me then) now let's see what ADHD do.

... ...

(In my head im waiting for the thanks)
... SNAKE IS BROKEN.
This post is mad good, real talk. I'll let Wyatt address this.

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
Well I don't mind it happening to you. I thought it was hilarious when you flip out after losing. I also stated that it takes away from matches so complaining about it isn't gonna do much. Just the extent anyway
Aww don't be hating :( I'll be a good boy next time I'm over in this here region :)

Pierce I love fighting Marth, therefore I challenge you to a 69 cent MM whenever.

AllyKnight

I dont give a **** anymore im mad at ADHD only right now, not for smash or anything but how stupid and rude he is but oh ELLIOT is rude though even though I don't notice what am I doing 95% of the time.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
If I honestly cared about singles yesterday I would be mad but since I entered due to the fact that I need at least 2 NJ tourneys this season I dont mind.
I can't tell if you're making fun of Inui or actually starting to sound like him:confused:

Zucco

Smash Master
I can't tell if you're making fun of Inui or actually starting to sound like him:confused:
I know it sounds just like him, but thats honestly the only reason I entered. Dont let it get to you though, you beat me fair and square.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
I know it sounds just like him, but thats honestly the only reason I entered. Dont let it get to you though, you beat me fair and square.
Thx for clarifying but I wouldn't have believed anything else anyway. I think you would have done better vs seph though. I should have used MY blue character. Thats the key.

Next time seph.....

It's over :laugh:

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
I dont give a **** anymore im mad at ADHD only right now, not for smash or anything but how stupid and rude he is but oh ELLIOT is rude though even though I don't notice what am I doing 95% of the time.
I don't think you're a rude person overall; I love you. I'm just upset about what you said earlier. I agree that ADHD didn't have completely appropriate behavior in terms of showing gratitude when you did nice things for him during the trip. You'll note that I said this behavior was uncharacteristic of you. I think a lot of people owe each other apologies for our behavior on this trip because I can only imagine that it was less than fun for him being anywhere but at a tourney venue, even before he started feeling sick. Honestly, I didn't really want this to turn into a fight because you know you're important to me Elliot, as is Chris and Wyatt. It's not a secret that most people aren't as close friends with Wyatt as I am, and that Chris probably wouldn't have given him a ride if I didn't ask him to (which is not a bash, that's perfectly okay). Still, he had a hard time this trip. ADHD gets a lot of **** from this region because he starts doing good, and all of a sudden all of NJ starts giving Diddy Kong as a character mad ****, even though no other region does this and it's ADHD's skill that puts him where he is, not the character. Then, they take it out on him as a player, and he has to deal with a lot of **** in this region. To hear it from you too was a little shattering.

Of course, that's absolutely no excuse for the lack of gratitude, as you were extremely kind to him when we got lost and ended up in Maryland, LMAO!!!

Kai, everyone gets one. I caught myself starting to sound like Inui a couple times this weekend. Doing well in doubles, not caring in singles after losing in winners, etc. Maybe Lucas is onto something :laugh:

AllyKnight

The only reason why I say bad stuff to him it's because of how ignorant he is usually, if he loses he'll say his character sucks and can't do **** against Snake, yet when he wins he says he 'figured me out' so I don't get his logic + I don't like his attitude other than when we're trying to make him talk about other stuff than 'Snake is broken'. I just don't like hearing ADHD talk about the game he's a smart player, but not good at all for opinions. I also kinda suck for opinions if I don't think hard, but I can prove stuff legitly, he only throws whatever gets in his mind. I'm just going to give him a surprise next tourney we play.

ADHD

Smash Hero
Yes, I do owe you alot of grattitude for all you did for me this weekend and you went out of your way for me, so thanks :)

I did say thanks for the chips though! And I was joking partially about the snake stuff, I do think he's broken but don't take it all so personally. You haven't realized before you started coming here how lame the sets vs anti were before I finally started to do well against him again. I never, ever stated my character sucks..

AllyKnight

Yes, I do owe you alot of grattitude for all you did for me this weekend and you went out of your way for me, so thanks :)

I did say thanks for the chips though! And I was joking partially about the snake stuff, I do think he's broken but don't take it all so personally. You haven't realized before you started coming here how lame the sets vs anti were before I finally started to do well against him again. I never, ever stated my character sucks..
Anti beat you last time if I remember well or might have been after. It's okay, I have a surprise for you, 3 different match-ups for you next tourney, we'll see if you adapt that well and no one will be able to help you for this one.

OFY

Sonic main since 08'
Nice job Dave, Kai, Daisho, and ether:)

and DM :) :)

You get two smiley faces cuz ur awesome and stuff

ADHD

Smash Hero
Anti beat you last time if I remember well or might have been after. It's okay, I have a surprise for you, 3 different match-ups for you next tourney, we'll see if you adapt that well and no one will be able to help you for this one.
Nobody frightens me anymore except snake, peach, and I guess lucas.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
I've liked ADHD since I chilled with him at the Bmore house, he's mad good and earned his ****, get the hate outta hurr.

I don't think you're a rude person overall; I love you. I'm just upset about what you said earlier. I agree that ADHD didn't have completely appropriate behavior in terms of showing gratitude when you did nice things for him during the trip. You'll note that I said this behavior was uncharacteristic of you. I think a lot of people owe each other apologies for our behavior on this trip because I can only imagine that it was less than fun for him being anywhere but at a tourney venue, even before he started feeling sick. Honestly, I didn't really want this to turn into a fight because you know you're important to me Elliot, as is Chris and Wyatt.

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
Nobody frightens me anymore except snake, peach, and I guess lucas.
O___O

Once you learn the MU, you'll be fine lol. Besides, nobody plays lucas.

Pierce is amazing, ADHD adapts well, and Ally is cool + maddd good.

Ehh. This seems to be winding down anyway.

*continues lurking*

D1

Pierce7D is one of the most down to earth individuals in the Brawl community if he says he loves ya its more brotherly love than anything else. Its people like him that make me miss the community.

Fuego Fox

Smash Journeyman
I got ***** by ADHD second round lol most amazing diddy ive ever seen
I wish I hadnt had to fight him in the very begining

I need coaching

Pierce holla at me i think that if I were to smash with you more you can show m,e alot more of the flaws in my game.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Dan, it's not that I wouldn't take Wyatt. I didn't know he was coming back with you guys, and I wasn't prepared to house 3 people. I don't like being imposed upon. I like you and elliot, and wyatt isn't a bad person so I'd help him out. Sorry about having to put you guys in my car, but my roommates are b!tchy.

LOL @ EE. Too good.

D1 I miss you D:

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Dan, it's not that I wouldn't take Wyatt. I didn't know he was coming back with you guys, and I wasn't prepared to house 3 people. I don't like being imposed upon. I like you and elliot, and wyatt isn't a bad person so I'd help him out. Sorry about having to put you guys in my car, but my roommates are b!tchy.

LOL @ EE. Too good.

D1 I miss you D:
I understand the whole situation. I didn't mean to imply that you did something wrong.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
I got ***** by ADHD second round lol most amazing diddy ive ever seen
I wish I hadnt had to fight him in the very begining

I need coaching

Pierce holla at me i think that if I were to smash with you more you can show m,e alot more of the flaws in my game.
Sounded like you needed to learn the Counter Picking system. I can't believe you disputed that with Ether.

PRiDE

Smash Lord
omg ALLY.. You hid your true personality for so long! But the real you has finally shown up to the party! Welcome!

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Time for shoutouts

Singles
1: ADHD ($114.00) - I don't have a problem with you. I find gf's to be questionable, but that's my own opinion. I'm also cranky when I had to wait 5am because Dave failed at driving north.
2: Ally($57.00) - HABIBI! HABIBI lmfao i love ya man hope i can see you soon.
3: Seph ($19.00) - good freakin **** bro. mob all dai son! seph is a monstah
4: Pierce - you know i love you
5: Kai - NO SHOUTOUT FOR YOUUUU lmao nah it was great to see you dude.
5: Remix - gratz on 5th?
7: Zucco - sorry about seeding :( i ran it by pierce and he okay'd it. like i already told you, i'll run it by you next time if i run the bracket again.
7: Allied - yooo mad love bro. step up your falco i liked it :) cya saturday
9: Shippo - napkin tech skill!
9: Ether - good to see you again man. hope you keep liking b+
9: Daisho - we didn't take a magical journey to brinstar :(
9: Orion - we didn't take a magical journey to brinstar either :( im happy i got to see you man <3
13: L2G - you have potential in b+. also, ness is gay xD
13: Fuego - i'm not Rookie, but if you want fox advice you can pm me or ask me.

Doubles
1: Ally and Yes! ($126.00) - HABIBI HABIBI! lmfao too good <3
2: ADHD and Pierce ($36.00) - monkey booyyyyy xD
3: Kai and Orion ($18.00) - gratz on 3rd guys :)
4: DM and Zucco - RIOTSSSS
5: Allied and Daisho - step it up!
5: Seph and Ether - step it up as well!

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
no i probably just didn't adjust it in tio. the payout was 60 30 10. silly elliot, my falcon is better <3

.REMIX.

Smash Apprentice
Only NJ can make Ally john. We've become I believe... too good.
So true xD

Ally - Caniadian =3 lol

ADHD - GJ i've always wanted to play you in tourney lol. Don't know why.

Zucco - Mad good. funny how i placed higher than you =/. i shouldn't have tho. considering you much better than me.

Seph - I wanted to play you as well but never really got the chance to.

Peirce - Your really smart O.O. lol im suprised how some one could use their own common sense that well xD GGs. i got ***** :/. your advice hepled me lol

Zucco - Mad good. funny how i placed higher than you =/. i shouldn't have tho. considering yourmuch better than me.

Allied - GGs. I camped your *** mad hard xD. don't approach me too often with a f-tilt cuz i punished you numerous time for it. Not to mention when you went kirby on the last match, i predicted almost ALL of your f-mashes. I guess you don't know the match-up too well :/. Your kirby had some **** moments on me too. Really cool guy tho =D

Shippo - That DDR vid you showed me was simply INSANE! kid only missed 1 :'(

Daisho - GGs. Nothing else i really need to say lol.

Orion - YOU + ME MM NEXT TOURNEY! MY WEEGEE AGAINST YOUR DIDDY! LEZ GO!

Fuego - Funny friendlies xD. IC's too good O.O

Rizakor - It was nice seeing you again :) you did mad good against ally. good ****

Big M - Brawl + too fun ^_^

Kingz - Hya :)

Yes - I love you for bringing brawl+

DMBrandon - Your too funny xD

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Yall *****z acting like str8 up noobs.

This is all im hearing in this argument.

1) Anti is too good

2) Anti would of got 1st if he came

3) Anti is the campiest Snake alive.

Guys come on now i know im good but.... theres a limit.

Kobe Bryant getting coached by a Marth main don't make him win vs Michael Jordan

BECAUSE THEY BOTH BLACK DONT CHANGE ANYTHING

i dont know what the hell im saying.

:D

Allied

Smash Master
Yall *****z acting like str8 up noobs.

This is all im hearing in this argument.

1) Anti is too good

2) Anti would of got 1st if he came

3) Anti is the campiest Snake alive.

Guys come on now i know im good but.... theres a limit.

Kobe Bryant getting coached by a Marth main don't make him win vs Michael Jordan

BECAUSE THEY BOTH BLACK DONT CHANGE ANYTHING

i dont know what the hell im saying.

:D
wat

daisho

Smash Lord
9: Daisho - we didn't take a magical journey to brinstar :(

5: Allied and Daisho - step it up!
God****... next time $1 MM, brinstar only...
Also Allied was really good. I need to work on my doubles skills.

Sounded like you needed to learn the Counter Picking system. I can't believe you disputed that with Ether.
I'm not exactly sure on the dispute but when ether explained what he said it made sense. Then I heard fuego saying something about how he couldn't switch his character after the stage was chosen... it was interesting

Nice job Dave, Kai, Daisho, and ether:)

@ Daisho: I don't think DK beats Wolf. I think it was more of me being outplayed, than a character disadvantage. I lost stocks to weird stuff, like getting planted by SideB, Fthrow grab release to downsmash(doesn't actually work), knowing you would upair, but getting hit anyway, because I thought I would land on the platform in time to shield, getting hit by grounded upBs(extremely unsafe) and taking massive damage etc. I also failed to just shield Bair and punish them, Wolf being one of the few characters in the game with the range and speed to do this.
Thanks for response. Honestly I don't know the matchup too well to be able to say that it is DKs advantage and don't even remember why I posted that.

The side B is a mindgame thing as well as the grab release D smash. I don't remember who I was doing it to, but sometimes I grab, sometimes up B sometimes jab sometimes d smash. I have so many options out of cargo release. (Just FYI DK has an 2 frame advantage after a cargo release and D smash comes out on frame 11, so you had 9 frames to react to it)

Grounded up B is actually an extremely safe move. It has SA on the start up and it shield pokes almost every character. It also beats spotdodge. Basically it ***** and I should use it more but I fail at pressing jump-Up-B all at the same time... always hit the a button and u smash :(

9: Daisho i didnt really carry you XD just gotta work on your communication more mah dude we ***** in doubles in all matches so dont feel bad btw just uhm hit me up whenever u wanna play u can definitally come down
Haha thanks, you REALLY did though. You are a great doubles partner and I'll definitely team with you anytime you want. I need more doubles practice and training.

daisho - thanks for the 5 bucks ;) dk punch does not work irl
No problem :)

tell that to DM... nine wind= 50% kill on metankight all the way across the field :)

BTW, good matches DM, too bad for you about the SD though.

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
Wow Ally, I've never witnessed this side of you, it's a new epidemic!!

Ally as Montrolleal, the montreal troll ^.^..

Lol I'm joking, glad the arguing has come to a hault, I need to meet this pierced guy, he seems cool.

Wyatt is legit

Ally is cranky.

Now let's all be friend's ^ .^..

Top Bottom