• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pound V Brawl Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Yeah i did i thought i left you a message on facebook saying i got it with the friend request i sent you but maybe you didn't see it

But yeah plank has it and will take care of it for you

Nicole

Smash Champion
**** I forgot to give Pierce & Neo shoutouts...

You guys are cool!

Pierce thanks for listening to me rant about Sonic. Sorry we didn't get to play :< So many people I didn't get to play there...
Neo thanks for playing a million matches with me, they were fun!

CLEARLY I WANT THE D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!111

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
**** I forgot to give Pierce & Neo shoutouts...

You guys are cool!

Pierce thanks for listening to me rant about Sonic. Sorry we didn't get to play :< So many people I didn't get to play there...
Neo thanks for playing a million matches with me, they were fun!

CLEARLY I WANT THE D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!111

-DEAD-

Nicole's a homie.

EDIT: I had to edit this in

Sonic is mad gay yo. **** a Sonic

Kaffei

Smash Hero
nah pierce i never played u
i am the tiny *** azn guy who everyone hates
du yez

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
ally said:
25: Hylian man I'll get back to you with MK. I don't want to john so I won't say anything.
Lol c'mon you played fine and you had a huge lead I just managed to get a clutch grab last stock and didn't drop the cg. If I hadn't of grabbed you then you would have beaten me with mk. You played well with snake as well, you were on fire this tournament. At least give me credit for not dropping the cg XD and I have gotten a lot better since we played last.

If I had taken you to RC would you have gone MK or snake?

Xaltis

Smash Hero
65: Xaltis :falco::metaknight:

-MY ***** XALTIS
No really, I love this kid so much. You ALWAYS makes me laugh. Your style is hella chill. When I see you, I think to myself "I wish I could go to locals in Florida, just to hang out with Xaltis more." I'm super glad you made it. Come play me next time. Commentary together (aka, me screaming into the mic) was HELLA fun.
I feel so loved now. Pierce is amazing. Everyone should think of me what Pierce thinks = D

<333333333333333

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
oh

my

god

Coney's Reset jokes literally killed me. Like, I'm no longer alive after reading them.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
I think there is one person that doesn't look their age.

Atomsk

I thought that guy was like 22/23, but he is ****in 19. WTFFFFFF
I feel so loved now. Pierce is amazing. Everyone should think of me what Pierce thinks = D

<333333333333333
I think you're pretty awesome.

Shoutout to Xaltis for 3 stocking someone with the halfa

EDIT: I don't get the reset jokes. help me out.

Xaltis

Smash Hero

Yea that was nice.

For those of you that don't know, that HALFA is a controller I have that's LITERALLY half a controller. The right part is torn off. the only things on the controller are the control stick the dpad and L button.

I 2-0ed 2 people and 3 stocked 1 of them in a match with it.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
All this hate makes me kinda wanna drop falco and fox for 100% sonic.

I love ****** peoples patience.
Kid, you can do whatever you want. Sonic is free, just boring. You wanna be annoying instead of good? Go for it homie. My patience is un-rapeable. Brawl is the love of my life. I have infinite patience for her. When it comes down to it, sometimes she likes it fast and rough, and sometimes she just likes that nice slow lovin. I give 'er what she wants, and she'll get it good.

**** a MLG bro. I'll take all 24 minutes and laugh the whole time, win or lose.

Also, Falco's spotdodge is more gay than anything Sonic has. Tru Fax.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Kid, you can do whatever you want. Sonic is free, just boring. You wanna be annoying instead of good? Go for it homie. My patience is un-rapeable. Brawl is the love of my life. I have infinite patience for her. When it comes down to it, sometimes she likes it fast and rough, and sometimes she just likes that nice slow lovin. I give 'er what she wants, and she'll get it good.

**** a MLG bro. I'll take all 24 minutes and laugh the whole time, win or lose.

Also, Falco's spotdodge is more gay than anything Sonic has. Tru Fax.
Sonic isn't really FREE per say. Like he can win a tournament even a national. But its like REALLY HARD for him. The Sonic just has to play perfect and predict his opponent perfectly I think.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
-DEAD-

Nicole's a homie.

EDIT: I had to edit this in

Sonic is mad gay yo. **** a Sonic
WTF, I didn't even quote this post! Oh well, too lazy to delete.

EDIT: I don't get the reset jokes. help me out.
Nah, you good homie.

Yea that was nice.

For those of you that don't know, that HALFA is a controller I have that's LITERALLY half a controller. The right part is torn off. the only things on the controller are the control stick the dpad and L button.

I 2-0ed 2 people and 3 stocked 1 of them in a match with it.
-DEAD-
That tap jump swag, eh?

oh

my

god

Coney's Reset jokes literally killed me. Like, I'm no longer alive after reading them.
QFT

So did Hylian take a game off of Ally or something?
ICs mad gay yo.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
-DEAD-
That tap jump swag, eh?
Oh just incase all of you are wondering. This is how the halfa's controls are.

Tap Jump: Off

L Button: Shield

Control Stick: ....Move

Dpad Up: Jump

Dpad Left/Right : Attack

Dpad Down: Special

FEAR THE HALFA!

and btw whoever at Pound 5 said that the halfa sounds like something from Danny Phantom. Your right. Thats where I named it from.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
17: Poltergust :yoshi2:

-Nice job Polt. I barely spoke with you, but I did glance over to see you double spike some Snake to take the victory of a game. I was hyped.
Yeah, that was Bizkit. I don't know what I was thinking when I did that, though. If he didn't die from the 2nd spike I would have died and lost the match since I didn't have my double-jump. I just got extremely lucky, I guess. :laugh:

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Yeah, that was Bizkit. I don't know what I was thinking when I did that, though. If he didn't die from the 2nd spike I would have died and lost the match since I didn't have my double-jump. I just got extremely lucky, I guess. :laugh:

You were thinking "This Snake has no options to live, so Imma do what needs to be done to win this match, instead of being a little *****. After all, the REAL risk comes not from this spike in which I just rely on myself not to mess up, but when the Snake lands back onstage, and can once again influence the match."

No worries, the homie Mango approves of your double spike. Trust.

I still wish I could've entered. That bracket needs a ****ing :ganondorf:
Hell yeah! Shoutouts to the kid Verm for tearing it up in MMs and making it to Pound against all odds. Get at his Ganon!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I'm making a video of players that made it to bracket. With help from Lobos I have pics/clips of the following players so far:
Kingtoon, GIMR, Gnes, Afro Thundah, Doom, Seibrik, Bizkit, L Cancel, KirinBlaze, ChuDat, Ally, Vex, MalcolmM, Ultimate Razer, Fatal, Poltergust, Coney, Jerm, Pink Fresh, Chibo, Lie, San, Atomsk, Inui, PikaPika, K.I.D. Goggles, ESAM, Nick Riddle, Pierce, Mew2King, Anti, MVD, Hylian, Kadaj, and Seagull

Which means I'm missing:
-ADHD
-Logic
-Trela
-Pwii
-Shugo
-Lain
-Will
-iLove
-Fino
-NOID
-Squall
-Smurf
-Nicole

If anyone knows of any videos or pictures of these players, please pm me them (if it's a video then link me to YouTube with the time or something). I'm looking for pics/vids of the actual person, not them playing. Video is preferred, doesn't have to be long, even if it's only like 3 seconds. Pictures will suffice if no video is available.
Bumping up to remind everyone about this, got a lot more clips - thanks to everyone that has helped out so far, esp the Good Sheee Crew youtube channel.
Only 13 more left. If you have a clip of one of the ppl, pm it to me, youtube links r fine. spread the word to those I am missing. Videos preferred, will take pics if video isn't available

Zekeishere

Smash Ace
Pierce I was the DDD player who asked you how to play against Marth.

The next tournament I'll see you at is probably Genesis 2, or Apex 2012.

Oh yeah, and I'm from SoCal. =]

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
@ Pierce. Yeeeeeah. We haven't spoken much. You taught me a little bit about Brawl minus in our hotel room during MLG C-bus. xD

we should play some friendlies or something next time~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom