• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pound 5 Info Dump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Composeur

Smash Ace
Kage, KK said vwins was going but I guess it turns out he didn't, because I don't see his name in the R1 pools. Know anything about it?

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Kage, KK said vwins was going but I guess it turns out he didn't, because I don't see his name in the R1 pools. Know anything about it?
Ya no players from montreal went, it was a series of fail and Vwins does not want to drive alone 11 hours lol. I didnt come because i didnt have enough money. For whoever else that wanted to come, im not sure their reasons though.

Brookman

Smash Hero
looks good

Brookman, Riio, PeachKiller279, The_1337, Hack, L-J, tw1n, Aniolas, Tink, llamapaste, HomeRunTom, Gaara♥, lasershadow, Karibola, Novice, Nedved, Merkuri, Jeapie, -Ice-, SolaR128, adrian Blk, Lanceinthepants, wiito, Mokumo, FlipX, JWT2k6, Doggalina, Fox Hater, Luma, _lemons, SaiX, Hazygoose, trahhSTEEZY, Hinryu, Mimorox, Ryuker, Diesel, Wuss, Ltork, crawlshots, t3h Icy, ShadwPhoenx, Hot_ArmS, DarkUsleon, emb1234, Zyx, Darv, Brian, stelzig, Tiersie, mrtracy, Gmoney_, VAL0, .tea©, Crowing, Degree, $mike, CHAiN-ACE, Ayoub, WokeR, JesiahTEG, Stev, ~~X~~, Captain Jadde, Ch3s, -Jumpman-, ORI_bro, LatexRhombus, X17the17th, _OraNoS_, jin928, ShadowPhoenix951, Jolteon, Fågelholken, Rostigalen, JJROCKETS, a nub, DJRome, yuki, Pontus, clowsui

lord karn

Smash Master
m2k and armada will probably win. I'd like to say that catfish has a chance, but lozr sucks *** vs. peach. Unless they are both playing on the top of their game, I think armada/m2k would probably win. hax/hbox has a chance, but I don't really see it happening.

Aniolas

Smash Ace
g dollas last i heard.
Aight, no offense to my man G$, but I don't think they can beat M2K/Armada. Amsha and Remen played quite a lot of friendlies the other day, and Amsah said that it wasn't impossible to beat them, but it's gonna be really really hard.

So I'm pretty sure my bro will take teams. Hbox and Hax are pretty good though, but not good enough.

Hack

Smash Journeyman
Pretty sure Mango and Lucky can take them easily. They have insane coordination in which most teams dont have.
I'm sorry, but no. They COULD win, no doubt, but easily? M2K and Armada are way too solid individually. The Guys would have to constantly keep momentum in order for Lucky not to get *****. As Falco/Fox, they'd get gimped too hard, so it would all depend on Mango's Puff.

I'd give it to AR/M2K, despite lacking experience together.

Aniolas

Smash Ace
Pretty sure Mango and Lucky can take them easily. They have insane coordination in which most teams dont have.

At APEX, Armada and I beat Mango/Lucky 2-1 i winner bracket, but lost 2-3 in LF. M2K and Armada might be a better team, I don't know. Pretty sure they are not near the same teamplay as Armada and me, but both are insane good players.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure Mango and Lucky wouldn't be able to win easily, but they would have a chance of winning though.

PeachKiller279

Smash Apprentice
Aight, no offense to my man G$, but I don't think they can beat M2K/Armada. Amsha and Remen played quite a lot of friendlies the other day, and Amsah said that it wasn't impossible to beat them, but it's gonna be really really hard.

So I'm pretty sure my bro will take teams. Hbox and Hax are pretty good though, but not good enough.
g$ is kinda mediocre. armada and m2k will take it, albeit not easily since hes ok in teams.

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Kage, I know you're a warrior and all, but...

You're wrong. That anyone can beat Armada+M2K "easily" seems outrageous to me. In fact, I would put money on Armada-M2K winning. That's a much less confident claim than yours though.

ARMADAAAA

<3<3<3<3

BRING US THE GENESIS HYPE, ARMADAAAAA

IF YOU WIN I'LL BUY SOMETHING FROM IKEA

Divinokage

Smash Legend
lol, everyone's taking my "easily" too seriously now. =P

Edit: In a serious response to that, I'm definitely sure it would a sick battle. =P

Fox Hater

Smash Journeyman
I saw the match of HDL vs UUAA and to be frank HDL is nowhere near the lvl of play he had in pound 4. I suspected this could happen cause he decided to practice since august all by himself, and obviously u cant prepare for a major tournament practicing with the cpu only. He still playing good, but damn too many mistakes, mistakes that with link u cant afford to do in a match.

GawdImFoxy

Smash Journeyman
What's this Reneblade 1st seed nonsense? How you gonna tell me he didn't make it out of pools in a regional but takes FIRST SEED at an international? ****.

Peepee's taking 1st. CATFISH 1st in teams. Because I'm hella bias.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
When are brackets predicted to start?

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Brawl R2 is finishing up, so Alex should be posting Melee R3 soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom